Harveysfurniture Delivery Reviews

Harveysfurniture have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C-

Delivery - Average

59.62%
Industry Average
" I was told by the lady that served me that it will be delivered just before New Years since DFS (store next door) promised delivery before Christmas Day. "
posted 5 days ago - Anonymous
" Back in October we ordered a sofa from their White City store in Manchester with an expected delivery date of mid November. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Disgraceful goods not delivered 18 weeks and just cancelled delivery for tomorrow. Now been told end of March even though now paid for it. Avoid Harvey’s at all costs "
posted 2 weeks ago - Mrs bennett
" Everything went wrong! Don’t use Harvey’s! Table and chairs broken on delivery. New one delivered 5 weeks later but delivery refused to assemble although this was paid for! It’s still in the box! Armchair broken on delivery. Technician coming tomorrow to fix but won’t hold my breath! Now taken 4 days off work and still not rectified. Do not use Harvey’s! Shocking shocking!! 😤👎 "
posted 2 weeks ago - Pontin
" The woman in the shop told us we could take delivery in 3 weeks because the furniture we chose is always kept in stock. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I ordered a sofa on 24/11/18 and given a delivery date of 7 weeks. Then told lies about why there's a delay taken off van like I did something wrong omg so I give them one last chance to ring me with temporary loan sofa until mine is ready. Please don't tell these lies as they are ridiculous. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Karen
" Paid for a Saturday delivery but no show.No notification on the day,I now have to wait 3 more days to find out why.Wish I had read all the reviews on this company before as this seems a regular occurrence.Very poor service. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Tim Davies
" Finally arrived today - table delivered flat-pack & nothing was unpacked as other furniture stores do on delivery. "
posted 1 month ago - Rachel Inch
" After 5 days of hour long phone calls they still don't know where the sofa is and won't offer any form of compensation however have advised earliest redelivery is a month away and that's best case scenario. "
posted 1 month ago - Rebecca
" Estimated 13 weeks to delivery. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous