Furnitureinfashion Reviews

8AM

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Furnitureinfashion ?

"Ordered a Topaz glass bar stool, it was delivered and put together by my builder who I had at my place to carry out full refurb of the kitchen. The bar table was nicely put together by my builder. The base of the table is very steady with grips but the top which rest on the stainless steel is not steady and keeps shaking when you lean on the table. I do like the colour and concept of the top as it goes with my glass flashback so I tried all means to attach a stopper/Adersive stickers to the wall to reduce the annoying sound but the wobbly bit is unacceptable. I contacted Fi Funiture service desk and was told to send a video which I did then was told that there is a possibility that the table bar was not put together properly and movement is expected since it has one stand holding the top. The videos shows too much leaning and resting on. This was nowhere indicated on their website and case was closed off. This is unbelievable and will not accept this brush off. Please avoid this company!"
"If I could give zero stars, I would. Coffee table arrived was not as described. I emailed to check the base construction material and was told it was oak veneer, however what arrived was clearly plastic oak effect, so I returned the item on the spot with the delivery team. The next week and a half was an uphill battle over phone and email to obtain a refund, from which the company wanted to deduct delivery charges. It was only after a threat to get in touch with Trading Standards that they backed down and offered a full refund. Customer service team are rude, intentionally unhelpful and attempt to overall you on the phone to try to stop you from getting your point across. In short, avoid this company at all costs. I only wish I'd read more reviews that weren't self generated by the company before I ordered from them."
"Brought a tv stand 9 months ago. It was £439 so not cheap. The wooden top has now split, clearly not of satisfactory quality or fit for purpose. Rang them today to discuss a replacement/part refund and they don't want to know. Stated my statutory rights but they feel they are not covered by this. Well let's see what the Court and credit card company think. AVOID!"
"I bought a chair in April last year and it broke within 9 months of me purchasing it. The leg had bent on the front. I sent several pictures which they have logged in January but no one contacted me. I have placed two reports for someone to contact me. Both of which Anthony closed before actually speaking to me or allowing me to reply and has been less than helpful. They want to SELL you the broken part on their faulty chairs but you have to supply them with THEIR instruction manual before they send you the part. They don’t give you any chance to explain your story unless your write it all in a report and all they do is close the report. Very bad chairs and very bad customer service from Anthony."
"They have a number for 'Customer Service'. What a joke - couldn't be any less helpful. Dire. Wish I had purchased from a national chain."
"They have a number for 'Customer Service'. what a joke - couldn't be any less helpful. Dire. Wish I had purchased from a national chain."
"They have a number for 'Customer Service', what a joke - couldn't be any less helpful. Dire. wish I had purchased from a national chain."
"I waited 6 weeks on my order and it came today and its completely damaged and ive only opened the first part of the box i dont seem to be getting anywhere trying to get this sent back i wouldnt recommend this company stay clear"
"Buyers buy it at on your own risk!! Stay away from this company for your peace of mind!! i had ordered for a dining table and 6 chairs. First of all the whole order took 2 months to arrive for which they were good in terms of keeping me posted. Once the products arrived; the chairs we received were not of good make/quality hence we decided to return or exchange it against other chairs. We were shocked to know that we have to bear the return charges. This was never told to us. We were always told by their customer service rep. that we could try the chair and return it if we are not comfortable and the return should be within 14 days. Also; there are no reviews on a particular product on their website so how can anyone buy a particular product just based on a picture and description given by company? Finally; i had also demanded for call recordings of our previous conversation which they declined very rudely stating they cannot share with me. This company is good in misleading. I also asked them to refund based on "Sales of goods act 1979" but they kept repeating the same thing that i have to bear the return charges; which i am not willing to."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - AT ALL COSTS! They sent me a chest of drawers and the drawers don't fit the runners so it is completely unfit for purpose. After weeks of mucking me around regarding a refund they have no closed my case because I didn't respond for 10 days (I was on holiday). Given I've had to chase them up this is somewhat ironic. The chest of drawers was very poor quality even if it had been functional. This company appears to have a history of sending poor quality goods, which are often damaged and then refuse to give a refund. WORST. COMPANY. EVER."
"Do not purchase from this company. We recently bought a £600 glass cabinet, when delivered the packaging was torn and dented not what you would expect when paying this sort of money and when the cabinet is high gloss and glass so very damagable. Once opened one of the glass doors had a crack near one of the hinges ( manufacturer error by the looks) when picked up it shattered into pieces barely missing my husband arm. When reported we were told we would have to buy a new door and that they would take no responsibility. Really bad customer service, they take no ownership, will not be using ever again and I would highly recommend anyone else to either!!!"
"Purchased my coffee table order number 140477 "Titus Coffee Table In Sawn Oak With Lift Function And 1 Drawer" which arrived damaged. Customer service recklessly accused me of causing the damage by myself which I easily proved it's not the case when I emailed them the damage pictures. So they offered 5% refund as a gesture of goodwill and a replacement part to arrive after 4-5 weeks. I couldn't get through to a human I can talk to and everything was dealt with via email. Contacted their CEO who declined to reply and instead I received a rude email from customer services basically saying deal with it. Company is a joke, product is not up to scratch and I'll definitely NOT recommend them. If you have a problem with your order, make sure not to accept the delivery, in another words don't let the delivery person leaves your premises without checking your delivery piece by piece. Overall, don't buy from them."
"Just in case FIF is reading this, do not post a generic response after this review like you have done with so many other complaints on here claiming you cannot find my order details as here they are...order number:106573 ticket number:7387. I ordered the milana high gloss coffee table at a cost of £449.50 . Absolutely loved the look of the table and the price comparing it with other sites was quite reasonable. Table was despatched and received very quickley...all good so far. Upon opening of package and taking table out of the box I noticed the table was damaged, some deep scrape's and scratches around the bottom rim as if it had been dragged along a hard surface. Package completely intactso not damaged during transit. So I phoned customer services and was told they couldn't do anything over the phone and I had to raise a ticket on there website (turns out the system one of the most annoying and difficult things I've had to deal with In a while). First response was I needed more pictures....fair enough....second response accusing me of dragging the Item along the floor during the use of it and offering a 10% refund if I keep the damaged item. How dare they accuse me of that why would I do that with something I've just purchased. So I wrote them a colourful response and told them to send a courier as per there terms and conditions. Nope turns out they will not do this so I just wanted to put and end to the whole thing and sent it back via TNT. This cost me £150. So I got my next response saying that they received it and it had extra damage on it so they were deduction £100 from my refund and i would have to claim this from my courier. This sounds like complete bul#@%t to me as the package was completely shielded from damage like the pics they sent me showed. Asked them for more pics so I could make a claim with TNT and said flat out no they weren't sending me what I required. Absolutely disgusted with this company as they have flat out ripped me off!!! Please heed my warning and do not purchase from FIF as you could be next to be n this situation."
"I bought a tv stand from furnitute in fashion and paid £249.99 for what seemed a good gloss finish product. After six months of use a crack appeared on a gloss door and after a week there was what appeared to be a tear in the coating used to give a glossy appearance. I contacted Furniture in fashion and sent them photos of the damaged door asking for a replacement door. They came back with mail relating to misuse on my part and that it was wear and tear and if I wanted a replacement door it would cost me £49.99 plus delivery. I would rather trash it than give them any more money! Do not use this company if you want a good product and good customer service."
"FIF were at all time misleading and telling me lies from the very beginning. Even before I bought the goods from you, I was told that you check and double-check all goods before they are sent out A LIE. You told me the goods would be delivered during a cetin time of the day A LIE. I was told that once I checked the goods and if there were a problem, you would resolve it immediately A LIE. You told me that you would have the missing parts delivered the next day A LIE. You gave me a consignment number that I could use to check on my delivery it turned out to be incorrect A LIE. I was told that this kind of think never happens A LIE. I am sent email stating that the issue is solved and the status is closed A LIE. When I call, I am told someone will call back after making enquires A LIE. I COULD CARRY ON…."
Furnitureinfashion is rated 1.29 based on 17 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!