BeautyBay.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend BeautyBay.com

PO Box 518, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how BeautyBay.com made you happy

"Ordered a promade eyebrow cream it arrived not the colour advatised and no where near the colour it should be . I sent a email with both colours to show the difference to then be told they match when they clearly don't . I won't be ordering anything again as ill be worried won't be close to how they advatise it . awful ."
Are you BeautyBay.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My daughter ordered the morphe palette as a present. Arrived today totally smashed and has covered my kitchen arm and my husband in eyeshadow. My daughter contacted customer services and they offered a 40% discount if I keep it, or refund in full if I send it back! Seriously! I cannot touch it as totally smashed. I will be taking this further as I have read so many other reviews like this. Disappointed is an understatement. Will never use them again. It’s strange how the reviews all related to the morphe pallets. Would appreciate a little more in the way of recompense beauty bay! Please feel free to contact me."
"Ordered a Morphe eyeshadow palette, when i recieved my palette it was completely smashed to bits and could not be used. As this order was being used as a gift i was unable to do so because of how bad the condition of the palette was. As i proceedeed to email Beautybay customer services they allowed me to keep the palette without returning it (had to go in the bin anyway) and processed a refund into my account. Will never order off beautybay again as they clearly dont put enough time into ensuring their makeup powders/shadows and blush will arrive safely on their journey."
BeautyBay.com is rated 4.28 based on 18 reviews