BeautyBay.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend BeautyBay.com

PO Box 518, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how BeautyBay.com made you happy

"My daughter ordered the morphe palette as a present. Arrived today totally smashed and has covered my kitchen arm and my husband in eyeshadow. My daughter contacted customer services and they offered a 40% discount if I keep it, or refund in full if I send it back! Seriously! I cannot touch it as totally smashed. I will be taking this further as I have read so many other reviews like this. Disappointed is an understatement. Will never use them again. It’s strange how the reviews all related to the morphe pallets. Would appreciate a little more in the way of recompense beauty bay! Please feel free to contact me."
Are you BeautyBay.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a Morphe eyeshadow palette, when i recieved my palette it was completely smashed to bits and could not be used. As this order was being used as a gift i was unable to do so because of how bad the condition of the palette was. As i proceedeed to email Beautybay customer services they allowed me to keep the palette without returning it (had to go in the bin anyway) and processed a refund into my account. Will never order off beautybay again as they clearly dont put enough time into ensuring their makeup powders/shadows and blush will arrive safely on their journey."
BeautyBay.com is rated 4.44 based on 16 reviews