4ourhouse Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend 4ourhouse

How would you rate 4ourhouse ?

Harold Thorley
Unverified Reviewer
"i got a handle for my tefel fryer it was a dodlel to fixon a5 minets job now as good as new thanks i got it 2 days later"
Sukhjit Ahluwalia
Verified Reviewer
"I tried to purchase an item from 4 Our House, initially the label was faulty and the item was then returned to the depot. Then it got lost and then they sent a second replacement item and this to go lost. When it finally did arrive I was so fed up and I wanted to return the item and obtain a refund. The item was collected from my offices but again the item got lost at the deport. I am very frustrated annoyed and never want to buy anything from them again. STAY AWAY FROM 4 our house"
"Delivery took one full week for tiny package of vacuum cleaner belts. When after six days, goods still hadn't arrived, I contacted customer services, (per e-mail) no phone number to speak to anyone, who endeavoured to respond within 24 hours. that was twenty eight hours ago. Have since received my order, but still nothing in response to my e-mail enquiry. I would NOT use this site again."
Habibe Keskin
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered the two items for my washing machine. The items came and only one of the shock absorbers fitted into the washing machine. I wrote a letter explaining that I want a replacement on one of the shock absorbers as the pins would not go threw the hole was small. I put the original shock absorber back into its original pouch and I also wrote saying that I am putting my shock absorber into a jiffy bag to explain the reason and for them to see the difference between the wholes. I filled in a returns form for one item and sent the letter with the two items back. I received a email saying that I am being refunded for the two shock absorbers that I returned. I rang and spoke to a lady over the phone she says that they dont read any letters they just refund you the items. I said I understand but, I am being refunded for two which I did not wanted I wanted a exchange. Basically she doesnt know and was informed to order a new ones. I find this very unprofessional. This has cost the company money which nobody seems to care about. I am going to order the products that I need which I am grateful for however, I am dissappointed with the way they dont care much about the company they work for. They could of sent a email or called to say I have received your letter and items what would you like to do and try to resolve the issue. Very dissappointed annoyed with staff and people who work for a company and they dont care no wonder the company starts cutting back on staff and wages because of staff inconpetence of not looking after the company."
"Part as specified. Reasonable price."
"Refused to replace faulty product quoting a sale of goods act that doesn't exist"
Damon Osborne
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered jets they sent burners, I sent them back with return No. and was told the postage would be refunded. I emailed proof of posting and ever since then they have buggered me about wasting my phone time on a special rate number from France to England. I shall be complaining to Rangemaster who said all their spares now go through these bludgers."
"Five days before Christmas and the washing machine won't work - disaster as far as my wife is concerned. Found your web-site, ordered the part and paid extra for next day delivery; this on a Sunday morning. You told me when the part had been despatched and exactly when it would arrive at my doorstep. Absolutely spot-on; 10:32am Monday morning it was in my hands. Within 24 hours the machine was fixed and my genius/hero ratings had gone stratospheric. Brilliant job chaps, thanks, Regards, Mike Taft"
Andrea Wilkinson
Unverified Reviewer
"Send stuff out inadequately packaged then expect you to wait in all day for it to be collected as they don't want to pay the correct postage through the post office. Then promise a replacement free of charge he due to the trouble and then fail to send or to give refund for damaged item. Cowboys."
4ourhouse is rated 2.33 based on 9 reviews