4ourhouse Reviews

38% of reviewers recommend 4ourhouse
01AM
1AM

How would you rate 4ourhouse ?

"I just wanted to let you know that I was delighted with the parts I ordered from your company recently. The parts arrived very quickly, and my lawn mower is now back in action again. I really thought I was going to need to get another lawn mower but now it is back in action thanks to the parts you delivered. Your price was great and very reasonable delivery charges. The parts arrived well packaged and secure. I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am."
"Website Gorenje Life Simplified, is not actually Gorenje so despite saying they are genuine Gorenje spares they are not. The first tray arrived, nothing like the one it was replacing, but it was cracked, so I rang and another was reordered and the postage charges waived. However, I wouldn't receive a refund until the broken one was received back and that could take up to 10 days! Second, replacement tray arrived the next day - great. But not so great, even more damaged that the first. So rang again, mindful of the 3 day time window within which to report damaged items. A third tray was ordered, again at my cost and postage waived. Advised it would arrive Monday 9th July. Checked track my order today (10th) said it had been despatched. But rang, actually 4ourhouse, on hold for about 8 minutes (7 p per minute) and eventually spoke to Mohammed who put me on hold again and returned to say the reason I hadn't received it was because it was out of stock. So totally contradicting the track my order status, and something no-one had bothered to tell me. Took my money, 3 times, but no tray. So I have cancelled the order. Goodness knows if I will ever receive my money back, over £54. I will have to wait and see. This refund is only supposed to take 24-48 hours but I will have to check. And goodness knows when I will get the refund for the 2 damaged trays, which were £14.48 each, plus almost £10 postage. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE ABYSMAL. And disingenuous. I WILL BE TAKING THIS FURTHER SHOULD MY MONEY NOT BE REFUNDED IN A TIMELY FASHION. I think it is most likely just a scam."
"Delivery was late and they sent a generic item rather than the one pictured, extremely slow process to sort out different respondents each time and I was made to feel like it was somehow my fault they sent the wrong item. Took 3 weeks since initial order to be told they don't stock the actual product in their photos, yet the photo is still up on their website. Worst online shopping experience I have had."
"Item was for an old food mixer, but despite this the company acted quickly to obtain the correct parts and they were received within 3 days. Packed really well and secure the item arrived in good order. I certainly give the company 100%++. great PLACE TO SHOP AND REALLY SAFE."
"i got a handle for my tefel fryer it was a dodlel to fixon a5 minets job now as good as new thanks i got it 2 days later"
"I tried to purchase an item from 4 Our House, initially the label was faulty and the item was then returned to the depot. Then it got lost and then they sent a second replacement item and this to go lost. When it finally did arrive I was so fed up and I wanted to return the item and obtain a refund. The item was collected from my offices but again the item got lost at the deport. I am very frustrated annoyed and never want to buy anything from them again. STAY AWAY FROM 4 our house"
"Delivery took one full week for tiny package of vacuum cleaner belts. When after six days, goods still hadn't arrived, I contacted customer services, (per e-mail) no phone number to speak to anyone, who endeavoured to respond within 24 hours. that was twenty eight hours ago. Have since received my order, but still nothing in response to my e-mail enquiry. I would NOT use this site again."
"I ordered the two items for my washing machine. The items came and only one of the shock absorbers fitted into the washing machine. I wrote a letter explaining that I want a replacement on one of the shock absorbers as the pins would not go threw the hole was small. I put the original shock absorber back into its original pouch and I also wrote saying that I am putting my shock absorber into a jiffy bag to explain the reason and for them to see the difference between the wholes. I filled in a returns form for one item and sent the letter with the two items back. I received a email saying that I am being refunded for the two shock absorbers that I returned. I rang and spoke to a lady over the phone she says that they dont read any letters they just refund you the items. I said I understand but, I am being refunded for two which I did not wanted I wanted a exchange. Basically she doesnt know and was informed to order a new ones. I find this very unprofessional. This has cost the company money which nobody seems to care about. I am going to order the products that I need which I am grateful for however, I am dissappointed with the way they dont care much about the company they work for. They could of sent a email or called to say I have received your letter and items what would you like to do and try to resolve the issue. Very dissappointed annoyed with staff and people who work for a company and they dont care no wonder the company starts cutting back on staff and wages because of staff inconpetence of not looking after the company."
"Part as specified. Reasonable price."
"Refused to replace faulty product quoting a sale of goods act that doesn't exist"
"I ordered jets they sent burners, I sent them back with return No. and was told the postage would be refunded. I emailed proof of posting and ever since then they have buggered me about wasting my phone time on a special rate number from France to England. I shall be complaining to Rangemaster who said all their spares now go through these bludgers."
"Five days before Christmas and the washing machine won't work - disaster as far as my wife is concerned. Found your web-site, ordered the part and paid extra for next day delivery; this on a Sunday morning. You told me when the part had been despatched and exactly when it would arrive at my doorstep. Absolutely spot-on; 10:32am Monday morning it was in my hands. Within 24 hours the machine was fixed and my genius/hero ratings had gone stratospheric. Brilliant job chaps, thanks, Regards, Mike Taft"
"Send stuff out inadequately packaged then expect you to wait in all day for it to be collected as they don't want to pay the correct postage through the post office. Then promise a replacement free of charge he due to the trouble and then fail to send or to give refund for damaged item. Cowboys."
4ourhouse is rated 2.54 based on 13 reviews