Mr Scott

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful and informative.
We have never been boating before so we know nothing. I had many questions and all were answered fine with a bit of humour here and there which made us feel well looked after.
We just hope we picked a good week for weather and we dont sink ! ????
Many thanks.

Posted 17 Hours ago

Mrs Woollams

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The booking experience was very good. I spoke to 3 different people in the office with various questions and all were extremely friendly and knowledgable. The follow up confirmation, guides and receipt came swiftly. Looking forward to meeting the staff and 'Holly' the boat. Penny

Posted 20 Hours ago

Mrs McAuley

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

really polite and helpful with booking our holiday.
Provided me with a lot of useful information.
I would recommend.

Mr Eastmond

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I started to complete my booking for a boat on the Eastwood site in the evening and through my own fault got mixed up with my card confirmation password and closed the booking incomplete.

I restarted that evening and somehow got diverted on to the Waterways site and it was a lot simpler to complete the application for the boat and the next morning I had email confirmation followed by a phone call to arrange payment. At the same time I obtained confirmation the boat I had chosen was the best for me and an insight into the hire company which made me feel good.

Mr Morton

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Straightforward, with the minimum of fuss. Recommended

Mrs Hughes

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

My first choice was not available, but the office staff quickly gave me several other options and were very helpful even although my holiday needs were complicated. I am now happily booked with a suitable holiday.

Mrs Cochrane

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I made my booking by telephone rather than on line as I had a couple of questions. The lady handling the call was extremely helpful and I quickly gained the impression that this was a really well run organisation. Can't wait for August for our holiday!

Posted 2 Days ago

Mr Hunt

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful and very informative

Posted 3 Days ago

Mr & Mrs Middlemiss

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Booking was simple and dealt with efficiently.

Posted 3 Days ago

Mr Barker

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very very nice and helpful
Booking was a pleasant and easy experience !

Mrs Barr

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Website was one of the clearest and easiest to navigate. Booking form was simple and the follow up 'phone call and e- mails were made very promptly. Very friendly staff I dealt with, not at all 'officious' but nevertheless polite and informative.

Mr Hudson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very very helpful with a fast call back to my questions. A pleasure to book over the phone.

Mr Cave

Very helpful

Mr Swales

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great communication and advice when choosing holidays. Also very friendly!
Thoroughly looking forward to our hokiday and will be sure to book again.

Mrs Gardner

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Website easy to use; good to have photographs of the interiors of the boats, which were lacking on some competitor websites. Online reservation was straightforward and the customer service telephone call to confirm the booking and take payment was simple, easy and no hassle - perfect!

Mrs Easton

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very easy to book and friendly service when I phoned. All the details came through the post in a couple of days with all the information I needed.

Mrs Rawlins

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very efficient service, only improvement would be the ability to pay online , but you do get loads of useful information when you speak to someone to book.

Mr OReilly

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very friendly service. Well informed.

Mr Doust

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Early days yet but service has been very good to date regards graham doust

Posted 6 Days ago

Mr Atyeo

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Due to my previous boating holiday on the Thames being cancelled due to high water flows the night before i was due to go I was rather fraught when I contacted Waterways Holidays.

Lesley, Dawn and Nigel were extremely polite and very helpful answering all my questions and contacting the boat yard to clarify issues and confirm our party could be accommodated at such short notice.
The break was a great success and enjoyed by the whole party.

Thank you for all your hard work arranging a fantastic boating break at short notice.

Posted 6 Days ago