Anonymous R.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Made booking very easy and straightforward.

Posted 8 Hours ago

Mr Nelson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

It was a quick, friendly service. Well managed and clearlt explained.

Posted 10 Hours ago

Mr Ely

Friendly staff

Mr Gill

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Faultless, I made the reservation on line in the evening, got a phone call the next morning, all very present and informative. Short of paying for the Holliday for me i don't see how this can be improved on.

Mr Stotter

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

only booked so far and that has been well attended to and gone very smoothly. Thank you.

Anonymous R.

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Easy to book, helpful staff

Mr Branley

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very easy to book online. The operator who contacted me the following day was very nice and professional and answered all my questions. Feel confident that my first boating experience will be a very pleasurable one.

Mr Hatch

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful and pleasant phone call

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

First time we've used the site. Seemed very easy and quite comprehensive information.

Posted 2 Days ago

Mrs Ainsworth

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent friendly people, easy to talk too and answered all question and concerns we had about the holiday.

Posted 2 Days ago

Mr Wright

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very speedy response to initial inquiry. Very friendly and helpful telephone booking.

Miss Elms

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Zoe, was informative, knowledgable and very keen to find out the information when she didn't know re: how many locks! She was also fun and friendly and made me feel she was very approachable. She called me when my email failed and is definitely an asset to your company. I have a 4 month old baby and felt apprehensive about a barge holiday, but I am now looking forward to it. I hope she gets recognition for the service she gave if there is an option for that in your company.

Posted 3 Days ago

Dear Miss Elms. Many thanks for our lovely review. Zoe is the newest member of our team and is particularly delighted with your very kind feedback! - have a great holiday.

Mrs Roberts

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

It would be useful for clients to reserve, book and pay for services online without the need for follow-up phones calls.

Mr & Mrs Godfrey

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very easy and straight forward booking process and great to have the phone call to make payment as it gave the reassurance the holiday was booked. Email confirmation was also received quickly afterwards. We are very much looking forward to our holiday.

Posted 3 Days ago

Many thanks for your very kind review - we hope you have a fantastic holiday! Best wishes, Waterways Holidays

Posted 4 Hours ago

Mr England

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful, polite and welcoming.

Ms Ludski

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very friendly, helpful people on the other end of the phone - Dawn was lovely!

Mr Palmer

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Prompt response and very helpful.

Mr Smith

Really helpful

Mrs Gipson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The staff were friendly and very helpful. I would recommend them to family and friends
Staff were able to answer my questions and concerns nothing was too much trouble. ????

Posted 5 Days ago

We're pleased that we were able to help you find your boating holiday. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Mr Jones

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Good prompt reply to booking request.

Waterways Holidays is rated 4.85 based on 2897 reviews