Miss Stanley

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very quick and easy to book - had a very friendly member of your team sort me out in (I think) less than 5 minutes! Looking forward to the trip!

Posted 11 Hours ago

Mr Simmons

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

A very pleasant and easy transaction.

Posted 19 Hours ago

Mr Hayes

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The reason I didn't choose very good was because of a problem I had when first booking.The online booking had a box requesting my email address,when I inserted the details,it failed to show the first letter of the address,& despite clicking the automatic insertion of the email address this still remained the case.I then inserted the first letter myself. This led to a double L showing at your end,which resulted in you having to contact us by telephone to gain our email address.
The overall service has been excellent.

Posted 23 Hours ago

Mr Steel

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The Website was easy to use, and the staff on the 'booking helpline' were friendly and very informative.

Posted 23 Hours ago

Mr Stewart

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

What a great way to book a vacation! I spent quite a bit of time on the internet searching the "narrow boats for hire" web sites. This was by far the easiest one to navigate and was able to show boats for hire into next year (which is when my daughter and I are traveling). We live in western Canada so when Waterways is working, we are sleeping, and vise versa, so booking on line was the answer for us. Booked our boat and the next day we had an e-mail on how to pay the deposit and on how to register. Easy as pie. After we made our deposit my daughter and I did a little dance (we'll show it to you when we arrive).

Mrs Willetts

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Lesley the lady who took our booking was very helpful and pleasant. Everything was very satisfactory.

Ms Ker

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent .. Helpful staff and really efficient.

Mr Potts

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The customer service was very friendly and very helpful.... I spent several hours looking online for the best deal and the best boat. The girls Dawn and Zoe were most helpful and very attentive to my families requirements. After several e-mails and several phone calls, The girls came up trumps with a really good deal... We are very excited and somewhat anxious about our first ever Narrow boat holiday...
Thank you for your great help and assistance Dawn and Zoe

Julian Potts

Mr Stokes

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service was very easy to use and usefully information for a novice boater.

Mr Hubbard

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Easy to make a reservation online. They phoned back quickly and confirmed the booking and took payment. The process was quick and uncomplicated - a refreshing contrast to, for example, getting car insurance!

Mr Stokes

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Easy to review holidays and book using their website. Spoke to a very helpful lady on their phone line to pay for the holiday, who went out of her way to provide guidance and advice to a pair of canal newbies.
We were very pleased.

Posted 2 Days ago

Mrs Davies

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

good communications, pleasant staff and very accommodating to change selection of boat, and helpful in deciding which would be best starting point to suit requirement.

Posted 2 Days ago

Mrs Hammell

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Easy to book . Friendly staff who remembered me from a previous booking.

Posted 5 Days ago

Mr Foster

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Had to rebook due to a commitment they had no problem with this at all. Very helpful

Posted 5 Days ago

Mr Beaton

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Quick no problem booking. Website information very comprehensive.

Mrs Williamson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very helpful booking agents Nothing was to much bother

Mrs Sayer

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Booking with Waterways was very simple and efficient!
I used the chat line also which I found most helpful and knowledgeable
Would highly recommend

Mr Fielding

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very simple process, staff very friendly and helpful. Thanks.

Mrs Phillips

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Had some difficult requirements but |Trudi came up with a good choice of holidays for us. Excellent service.

Posted 7 Days ago

Mrs Harries

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I was more than safisfied with all the help and effort that Lesley put in to ensure we had exactly the holiday we were looking for. It wasn't easy as we were four adults and four dogs. However after a lot of phoning around Lesley came up trumps and we were able to book our 2017 holiday :)

Posted 7 Days ago