Zooplus Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Zooplus

How would you rate Zooplus ?

"Great items at great prices. And fast on delivery."
"They give the best prices on dog food, the delivery is very quick and the service first class. I accidentally ordered the wrong dog food last time and they exchanged it without any question, still with free delivery and collected the wrong bag."
"delivered to the wrong address and refused a refund. so left with no dog food and having to buy it again."
"Very good prices here at zooplus and a huge range of food, toys and accessories. Fast delivery options available for only a small amount more. I like that you can choose the carrier between DPD and Yodel, as for me DPD are always more efficient, so I know exactly when my parcel will arrive. Points system available also which is great, as well as points for referring a friend."
"The best price around for James wellbeloved. Quick delivery too"
"Great prices - we get our cat food in bulk from them and it saves us a small fortune! Really quick shipping too (free over £50), and the loyalty scheme is an extra bonus :)"
"Placed an order with Zooplus on 1st May and soon after got an email saying that due to a high volume of orders it ‘might be delayed’. It was finally delivered on the 10th May, 9 days later! By contrast I placed an order with Bulk Powders on 4th around 8pm and it was delivered the following afternoon, a Bank Holiday Saturday. Zooplus have offered no further explanation and no apology. Needless to say I will be looking elsewhere for my pet supplies in future."
"Always a super selection; well packaged and quick delivery on all items! My go-to pet product store - thank you!"
"I've used Zooplus for years. Often have bulk food on special offer. Cheap and efficient. I use the savings plan which is worth it if you order relatively often. I recommend choosing DPD over Yodel for delivery."
"Excellent products, superb customer service and very good prices for quality branded dog food, including natural raw meat and chews. Highly recommended"
"The best delivery service always super fast best online pet store"
"lots of choices of animal food, even veterinary range, lots of house products too including fountains, comign from all-over europe"
"Super fast delivery and I have two happy kitties"
"Good value, wide range of products and speedy delivery"
"As i tend to order the same things, reordering is easy. Special offers are easy to find and delivery is usually fast."
"Excellent range of products, competitive price and quick delivery!"
"My favourite pet website, used them for years never had any problems, with items, delivery etc. Loads of choice & always good offers on, Freebies with your points collected. Highly Recommend Zooplus."
"Always a fantastic service, a great choice of products."
"Zooplus provide all my cat food and garden bird seed. Their website is clear and easy to use and delivery times are very good too."
"Fast delivery and great prices, we save a lot of money compared to buying from the vets."
Zooplus is rated 4.82 based on 87 reviews