Zest Recycle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zest Recycle
Read Zest Recycle Reviews

Tell us how Zest Recycle made you happy
From the first moment we spoke with Zest Recycle they understood our aim was to segregate more materials. They gave us a bespoke solution including the method to segregate, signage and containers for collection. Not only did Zest Recycle exceed our recycling targets but the service costs less!
Zest deal with our waste on a bi-weekly basis and the service has been excellent. No problems at all and a very reasonable rate charged per bin lift. I'd happily recommend them and the Office team are always very helpful.
We thought we was paying too much for our waste collections and when we looked for a new service provider, we were impressed by how Zest said they could save us money. Amazingly by switching to Zest Recycle we saved 35% on our waste costs! Very Happy!
The team at Zest are amazing. Really friendly and work hard to ensure my waste is managed correctly. I deal with their customer service team when I have a query and they are very attentive, listen to my queries and ensure swift resolutions.
Zest Recycle is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews