zero-waste-club Reviews

of reviewers recommend zero-waste-club

Tell us how zero-waste-club made you happy
Excellent!
I love ethos behind Zero Waste Club from using organic cotton, offering transparency of where, by whom, and how products are fairly made, and the consideration of longevity and quality in production... for example I’ve had my tea strainer for two years and it looks as new! and the organic cotton dish towels I recently purchased are the softest dish towels I’ve ever had! Five stars to Zero Waste Club! :)
Super impressed with ZWC's stock offering! Unique, great value and excellent quality. I am loving stocking these products in my store :)
Lovely products 😊
So Happy with my purchase😊
Excellent product of very high quality. Arrived quickly. Very happy customer, have recommended to freinds.
Absolutely wonderful company. Friendly, professional and with such a fantastic ethos. Our orders are always delivered promptly, communication is strong and the products are well thought out and made of quality, sustainable materials. The range of bamboo kitchen utensils are a joy to use and their reusable makeup pads are perfect, even coming with their own little bag. Highly recommended
We and our customers absolutely adore your products and tree-planting. Thank you for the wonderful work you are doing :)
I was ordering my first wholesale and had a great experience with ZWC. They were quick and efficient at responding to my enquires. The order came super quick, all products were in tact and just as good at the website stated. Will DEFINATLY be ordering from ZWC again! Lydia @ Thoughtful Ways.
The site is really easy to use and has a great range of necessities. My order was delivered quickly and, true to the name, there was no wasteful packaging. A representative contacted me afterwards as they'd found a slight cosmetic issue with the batch of dish brush heads I'd ordered, offering me free replacements. I didn't take them up, as I have no problem with how the brush heads look, but I really appreciate the proactive service.
Thank you zero waste club! Amazing products, super speedy delivery. I’ll be back
Fantastic products delivered in a very timely fashion. Can't fault it!
Super easy to order and reschedule delivery as needed. Love the transparency in product description and everything arrived as advertised. Will recommend and order again!
Great website, easy to use and well made products!
Beautiful products and fast service too. Can't recommend more highly! Thank you :)
A great selection of products with a full history so you know what you're buying and who from. Very refreshing to buy not only zero waste products but I know they're ethically made and sourced. Also they provide product photographs.
Always super speedy in delivery (next day almost every time), never had an issue and wholesale checkout is so so quick and simple. All products are great quality, have barcoded, functional and attractive packaging AND sell well! Especially the beautiful wooden soap dishes. I'll be buying from ZWC for a long time!
Really love the idea behind Zero Waste Club and the range of products is great.
Excellent products (particularly the dishcloths), quick delivery and reasonable prices, especially for ethically produced goods.
The speed of the delivery was incredible and we loved that there was no waste.
zero-waste-club is rated 4.98 based on 261 reviews