zero-waste-club Reviews

of reviewers recommend zero-waste-club

Tell us how zero-waste-club made you happy
Great products, packaging and service.
All of the products I've purchased for my store so far, have been very popular. I think the most popular is the rose gold razor. I appreciate everything they are doing and excited to see their product line expand. Thank you ZWC for helping me and my customers reduce our waste.
It's a pleasure purchasing from ZWC - delivery is quick, the packaging is sustainable and the products are always to a high standard. It always feels like an investment into a better, more sustainable way of living than just a regular purchase. I love that they provide "Workplace Transparency" and a "Message from the maker" in the info bit of each product so that I know my purchases are ethically sourced :)
They stand by their values and their products are always of high quality and super useful. ZWC makes switching to a more sustainable lifestyle very easy. Delivery is also always on time and I appreciate that the packaging is made of sustainable materials which shows that the guys behind this company really do care and aren’t just out to make money. They think about all the little details and it shows.
Fantastic customer service and a great initiative! Can't recommend enough!
A one stop shop for all your zero waste needs!
Always great service and gorgeous products - really loving the Rose Gold Razor at the moment!
Zero Waste Club is the most straight forward of all my suppliers and delivers items really quickly, with absolutely no plastic. This is great for a zero waste shop to not have to think about this when ordering, as some suppliers appear to be eco friendly until the item is actually delivered. Always a great range of items on offer that my customers love. Thank you for making a business owner's life that little bit easier.
Super service and amazing product.
So pleased to have found this fantastic supplier - especially love the tea infusers, coffee filters and travel straws. Awesome products that really work, completely plastic free. Excellent communication and quick dispatch too, couldn't fault them.
One of our favourite suppliers, great products, always delivered quickly, and great value.
A good range of products at competitive prices, which have been selling well in our shop in Manchester.
I have been pleased to stock products from ZWC for the last few months, and have been even more pleased by the way in which they have been appreciated and received by customers. The telescopic steel straws, steel tea strainers and bamboo implements have all sold out, and we have had enquiries about extending the range further. As a small independent retailer the friendly and helpful service extended by ZWC staff is also much appreciated.
We love ZWC. One of the few truly conscious companies who give amazing human customer service. We love what they are up to and their transparent communication. Highly reccomend.
Love love love the Spork the wood is beautiful. The quality of all the items are fantastic and the service impeccable. We need more of these items in households and I am so excited to share the items on our website at Yummy Yoga Girl too in 2020.
zero-waste-club is rated 4.98 based on 264 reviews