zero-waste-club Reviews

of reviewers recommend zero-waste-club

Tell us how zero-waste-club made you happy
We ordered the toilet roll. Other recycled toilet roll is too expensive for my budget, this is affordable, strong and alot of toilet roll per roll too. Fast delivery too
Love this company! Really lovely products, ethically sourced and always well packaged. Products always arrive really quickly too.
Absolutely love this company and the ethos. Each and every single product I’ve bought is so well made and I love the little story from the producers with each one.
Such great products and so easy to order! Ships fast, is packed well and arrives in perfect condition.
Super fast delivery, fantastic products and saving the planet at the same time, what more could you ask for!
All the products we've ordered from Zero Waste Club have been of excellent quality. Fast delivery and fully plastic-free packaging.
Excellent range of products, love the packaging and the detail on the website about who made the items/ the eco credentials/ how to safely dispose of the product when no longer use able. The prices are fair and the products sell really well. Thank you!
Fast delivery, fantastic products!
Excellent!
I love ethos behind Zero Waste Club from using organic cotton, offering transparency of where, by whom, and how products are fairly made, and the consideration of longevity and quality in production... for example I’ve had my tea strainer for two years and it looks as new! and the organic cotton dish towels I recently purchased are the softest dish towels I’ve ever had! Five stars to Zero Waste Club! :)
Super impressed with ZWC's stock offering! Unique, great value and excellent quality. I am loving stocking these products in my store :)
Lovely products 😊
So Happy with my purchase😊
Excellent product of very high quality. Arrived quickly. Very happy customer, have recommended to freinds.
Absolutely wonderful company. Friendly, professional and with such a fantastic ethos. Our orders are always delivered promptly, communication is strong and the products are well thought out and made of quality, sustainable materials. The range of bamboo kitchen utensils are a joy to use and their reusable makeup pads are perfect, even coming with their own little bag. Highly recommended
We and our customers absolutely adore your products and tree-planting. Thank you for the wonderful work you are doing :)
I was ordering my first wholesale and had a great experience with ZWC. They were quick and efficient at responding to my enquires. The order came super quick, all products were in tact and just as good at the website stated. Will DEFINATLY be ordering from ZWC again! Lydia @ Thoughtful Ways.
The site is really easy to use and has a great range of necessities. My order was delivered quickly and, true to the name, there was no wasteful packaging. A representative contacted me afterwards as they'd found a slight cosmetic issue with the batch of dish brush heads I'd ordered, offering me free replacements. I didn't take them up, as I have no problem with how the brush heads look, but I really appreciate the proactive service.
Thank you zero waste club! Amazing products, super speedy delivery. I’ll be back
Fantastic products delivered in a very timely fashion. Can't fault it!
zero-waste-club is rated 4.98 based on 269 reviews