zero-waste-club Reviews

of reviewers recommend zero-waste-club

Tell us how zero-waste-club made you happy
I'm extremely happy with my decision to switch to eco-friendly toilet paper, paper towels, and tissues. I'm excited to try more products.
We loved the service and the products provided on the website. Will definitely come back :)
Awesome Products and super quick delivery.
Fantastic, ethically sourced and made products. I love their 'buy one for life' culture, their ethos and products just make sense. I've been enjoying buying products from ZWC, and will be a returning customer for a long time to come!
I am so glad I came across the Zero Waste Club! Lots of really useful zero waste items to add to my range! @gaiabotanics. Thanks!
Efficient and friendly service and many great products. Highly recommend. Buy The Weigh, Ticehurst East Sussex
I'm so pleased with my order from Zero Waste Club. Possibly the quickest delivery I've ever had from a shop that isn't Amazon! And their products are such good quality. I love the transparency of the brand too, with the makers stories. Will be buying from them again.
Love the reusable face pads we bought and the whole company ethos of encouraging sustainability. Will see be ordering again...
zero-waste-club 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Excellent customer service. Products arrived promptly and in eco packaging. Customers love the products. An excellent addition to our stock.
excellent quality products at an honest price. really recommended
zero-waste-club 5 star review on 15th December 2020
I am truly grateful for what you are doing as a company- being socially and environmentally responsible. My family and my customers are loving your products, you can see and feel the quality and love that goes into them!
Absolutely amazing website, clear product information, clear chain of production. My order arrived quickly and everything was great and so reasonably priced. Cannot recommend enough!!
I really like the toothbrush I bought from them. Looks good in my bathroom.
High quality products with really quick delivery!
Love the products
Excellent!
We received a big order from Zero Waste and their service is excellent from start to finish. We love all their new products. You should definitely give them a try! 👍🏼
Loved the toilet roll and fast delivery
ZWC have provided me with high quality products at a good price. I appreciate their transparency surrounding the ethics in the production of their products.
Great to read the background information on each of the products and the producers. Congratulations on setting all this up. Hope it is a great success. The items dispatched and arrived very quickly, though it would have been good to get a confirmation email that the order had been received. Happy with the quality of everything, but I have to mention particularly how effective the pot scrubbers are (I had been a bit sceptical about whether they would be up to the job). Great to see new products being added, and looking forward to shopping here again.
zero-waste-club is rated 4.98 based on 269 reviews