Zavvi Insights

Zavvi have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

E

B-

Price - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" Love the Steelbooks from Zavvi, always look great, little pricey but in my opinion worth it, only slight issue is postage - often its at the end of the estimated window, and with pre-release orders the past few have arrived a day or two after release. "
- Matt
" item is out of stock (shown on item page) when I ordered, Zavvi keep me in contact and I got it eventually, very competitive price and good and fast packing (after the item back in stock). Thanks Zavvi "
- n/a lee
" Zavvi have some amazing prices on Playstation games. My son is going to be a very happy lad on Christmas Day. I love that Zavvi are associated with Cashback sites and that I can already save so much money on their already reduced prices. The only downside is that I found it a bit of a chore to find an easy way to obtain a VAT invoice. "
Write your review on Zavvi
E

Delivery - Slow

43.86%
Industry Average
" Do not order seasonal, time sensitive or promotional materials from them, as they will be very late, the general standard for their delivery anyway, which is ridiculous considering how much their delivery costs. "
- Tim
" After chasing them I have now been told the Calendar was posted on 20th November 2018 on standard delivery, so they don't have any tracking information for this??? They are asking me to allow 10 working days for delivery, which will then take me up to 4th December, which as you can guess is 4 days late for an Advent Calendar. "
- Anonymous
" Ordered 2 star wars drones on a next day delivery. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.68%
Industry Average
" I’d give this company a -10 if I could. They sell products to people knowing they can’t be used then do not respond to your customer service until well after the allotted return/ refund date "
- Lona Beazley
" You think Zavvi are cheap to buy from, but really jut avoid them, no customer service of anykind .The seem to just want to rip you off or ware you down ,to give up. Contacted Zavvi return a faulty item. When you send a message via there web site, you get an auto reply n your personal email address also. But when an actual agent replies. Guess what you dont get a mail to your personal email. Only to their web site inbox for your account. So you message them and think you will get a email reply to your mail . Nope! talk about confusing for starters. After I figured this out, they wanted photos, which was pointless. Sent them anyway via there message hub. Then I got message to my personal email returns info would follow. But guess what ? No returns info sent.Requested it 7 times or so ,but nothing. Checked my email to see if there address was marked as spam etc,all good. Funny how the system can email you the auto reply .But the returns info and any other messages dont. After countless tries I asked for a supervisor to phone me ,many times... But nothing. Asked them to try another email address ,nothing?. In the end I changed my email address on my account. Requested returns and finally it came through. All in only took nearly two months. So all good then?? NO !! I noticed after using there returns paperwork and returns tracked free post labels.That I had never got the money back for the item. Messaged them about it, they asked for returns info. I had sent it a month and a half ago. So of course I didnt have the proof of postage still (silly me). I check my emails and found the returns labels etc. There was a tracking number so I checked it. Guess what they took it make for days later. But claim to never seen it. So now I've forwarded all this info to them.. Hope I do get the refund :/ "
- Baz Moore
" Order items, still have not received almost a complete month. have made several attempts to contact the company for either info on my items or refund. Still have not heard from anyone after being asked the same questions which should have nothing to do with finding my package or refunding me. Don't bother with this company they are a complete joke! "
- Anotherannoyedzavvicustomer
C-

Customer Service - Average

56.18%
Industry Average
" The absolute worst company for service you will have the displeasure of being involved with. "
- Tim
" this company is a joke , order on black friday got xmas calender marvel and a mystrry box , low and be hold there is no mystry box and they have only just told me 3 weeks later absalute joke of a company alwys let people down , customer service is a joke , if i didnt ak where my item was they wouldnt of told me ..... i beg you all to avoid this company as they will ruin everything and not take responsibility "
- Graeme Cooper
" Exceedingly poor customer service. I will never buy from them again. "