Zavvi Insights

Zavvi have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

E

B-

Price - Average

68.29%
Industry Average
" Love the Steelbooks from Zavvi, always look great, little pricey but in my opinion worth it, only slight issue is postage - often its at the end of the estimated window, and with pre-release orders the past few have arrived a day or two after release. "
- Matt
" item is out of stock (shown on item page) when I ordered, Zavvi keep me in contact and I got it eventually, very competitive price and good and fast packing (after the item back in stock). Thanks Zavvi "
- n/a lee
" Zavvi have some amazing prices on Playstation games. My son is going to be a very happy lad on Christmas Day. I love that Zavvi are associated with Cashback sites and that I can already save so much money on their already reduced prices. The only downside is that I found it a bit of a chore to find an easy way to obtain a VAT invoice. "
Write your review on Zavvi
E

Delivery - Slow

45.10%
Industry Average
" No tracking information was given and no contact information for the delivery service was given. "
- Alexandru Tirisca
" avoid at all costs. they charge for delivery and with items dont turn up they refund minus the delivery charge. criminal behavior. "
- justin Andersen
" I ordered a large amount of items in November and the expected delivery date was before xmas (which was when i needed them) and some items due for delivery in January. "
- Anonymous
F

Refunds - Difficult

26.85%
Industry Average
" Delivered even though I cancelled before they were dispatched! Returned the items and they stated they never received them... Will not refund my £96. Avoid this company wherever possible. If you can the item from elsewhere...do it! "
- Andrew Crossland
- justin Andersen
" Ordered a item waited three weeks had ZERO contact from company, made several attempts to find where item was, turns out item was NEVER in stock, and NEVER dispatched. requested full refund today. Zavvi advertise products that are out of stock whioch their shouldn't be doing, taking buyers money for items knowing never will be sent ZERO stars given. "
- shywazz
C-

Customer Service - Average

58.02%
Industry Average
" ordered fathers day present on the 2nd of june, only dispatched on the 15th! when i asked hows this gong to be here on the 17th the day its for fathers day as advertised the customer service couldnt give a hoot and just repeat a scripted message not even reading my question. not my 1st problem with Zavvi i just forgot as it was years ago. STAY CLEAR USELESS "
- Andrew Knox
- Alexandru Tirisca
" listen folks, life's too short to have to deal with the likes of this shoddy company that only wants to take your money, and genuinely can't be bothered to carry out even basic levels of customer service. "
- Graham K