Zavvi Reviews

Meridian House,Gadbrook Park,Gadbrook Way,Rudheath,Northwich

Categories:
CDs, DVDs & Blu-Rays
Entertainment

How would you rate Zavvi?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

258 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rebecca S

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Zavvi in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I bought a Lego -set from Zavvi at Christmas. They were not the cheapest retailer for my product HOWEVER their promise of a 6% cashback via Quidco did make the difference and consequently I bought the item from them. No problems with the item - but then can anyone go wrong with Lego? However the cashback did not track so I chased it up. Over 2 months later I am informed , on some unintelligible technicality, that Zavvi have declined the deal. They are very difficult to contact about this decision and as a result I wont be using them again."
Leanne Webber
Unverified Reviewer
"Took my money and never delivered. Have had to chase them for a refund for two months and I am still waiting. Worst customer service department ever, unless you like being lied to. Thanks again Zavvi!"
"Whether you order it from day one, they run out of stock, without further notice. Two times in the row, the first, item came after 3 months (also they kept the amount of the item, before sending it), luck of items they said although it was a numbered item!!!, and the second themselves canceled the preorder (blade Runner 2049 special edition)! Not a trustworthy online shop!!!"
"They sent my item to my old address and left it with a neighbour so I have no idea who or where it went, they are refusing to send a replacement or give me a refund even though this was their mistake. Don't use this company."
"Ordered a t shirt in small. Sent a large. Sent back at my own cost never offered to refund postage. Received t shirt once again in wrong size! Now got to send back once again at my own cost!!!!! A dreadful company! Who knows if I will ever get the correct size! And its now costing me twice what I first payed due to the postage to send back! A joke of a company!"
"Ordered something on 11 Dec - bank rejected payment as potentially fraudulent. Decided to source goods elsewhere and I considered the order would not be progressing nothing said to the contary. On 12 Jan Zavvi processed payment again without authorisation - goods turned up on 23 Jan and cost me £5.50 to return. Wanted as Xmas present and useless sending put 1 month later in nay case. Would not deal with them again as lost my trust"
Unhappy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Third time I've ordered from zavvi and the third time I've waited way too long for delivery, these guys take forever, currently awaiting dispatch of an item a purchased from them TWO weeks ago. Absolutely avoid this company at all costs, terrible customer service"
"I ordered some stranger things pop vinyl before Christmas 2017 and now it’s 18/01/2018 and still no delivery or explanation"
"Customer service non-existent. Do not waste your time and money shop elsewhere."
"Absolutely horrible company. I will never do business with them again. Ordered 3 small items for my child on Black Friday. 2 of the items arrived the day before Christmas eve. The other item never did. I've been going back and forth with their customer service for weeks. At least 3 days between their replies. Each time, they told me I just needed to wait. Misquoted shopping dates, etc. Finally, 45 days later, after I threatened to dispute the charge with my bank, they told me they could send another one. Then, 3 days later, suddenly the item is "no longer in stock" so they'll send a refund. Lies - they're still selling it and have it listed as being in stock. One of the worst online purchase and customer service experiences I've ever had. I doubt they'll even issue the refund. Mind you, this is an item I paid $5 for. Most companies would have replaced it after the first email. If it weren't a gift, I wouldn't have bothered trying to deal with them after the first 2 unhelpful responses."
Graham Baldwin
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered items in November for Christmas presents. Didn't arrive until January! Online tracking didn't work. Asked for refund and was told to pay postage for return to USA. Takes 2 days for them to reply to emails. Terrible customer service. Avoid!"
"Terrible customer service non existent still trying to resolve and issue over a damaged Xmas present. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. No contact number no email just a message servive I will be reporting them to trading standards this is not the first issue I’ve had they are crooked theives who take your money and refuse any after care. Don’t be fooled by their steelbook exclusives either they just re release them with a different cover total and utter con merchants how they are still trading is beyond me DO NOT BUY FROM THEM unless you want trouble & if you do make sure you buy with PayPal or your credit card so they can claim the money back if needed if you pay with debit that’s it that have your money and you won’t get it back Good’s it no goods"
"Took payment for a dvd and never sent it. Despite numerous messages to customer services and 6 weeks on still refund!!!!"
"I would even give a star.Totally rip off. I have purchased my items in December and still waiting.Originally it has been scheduled for January (and they ruined the Christmas surprise for my kids),now new updates..have to wait til February."
"First off it was a shirt that I ordered in July of 2017...it's January 2018 and I still haven't gotten it. They do communicate in a canned response sort of way to apologize for the delay and yet nothing is being done about it. It's a shirt. It gets printed, what is the actual delay? Give me the file, I'll print it myself, geez. Secondly, they offer a shirt for Christmas that they say won't be ready by Christmas. Okay, that's fine, my son still would like it despite the fact that the holidays will be over by the time it gets here. The order was cancelled. They should really stop promising things they can't deliver. Also their sizing, for items I actually HAVE received, is all over the place. If you ordered a small and it fit, don't expect that to be the case for the next item you order. In fact, save yourself the headache and don't order at all."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I ordered 3 xmas presents on 13th December, and it’s now the 10th and I still haven’t received it. I’ve emailed Zavvi 6 times with no real response or any help on the situation. There’s no contact number, no one to speak to but an email that isn’t reliable at all! Once I’ve sorted out this order I will never use Zavvi again! My poor brother is without an xmas present off my son STILL because of their awful service!"
"Absolutely useless. Sent the wrong item twice, sent the wrong returns form twice and it took me three times asking how to claim back postage to get an answer"
"Would give this company a zero if that was possible. I ordered 2 items on the 1st December for Christmas pressies. I received 1 of them about a week later and have still not received the other item nor a credit for the outstanding item. I have contacted them at least 4 times to no avail. AVOID THIS COMPANY - THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DON'T FULFIL YOUR ORDER OR REFUND YOUR MONEY!!!"
"Ordered items for Christmas on the 4th dec. Dispatched on the 5th dec. Did not arrive by their expected delivery date of 20th dec. Contacted them and they assured me they would arrive by 24th despite the tracking showing that Yodel was still awaiting items and there had been no update since they were shipped from US on 16th. Items still have not arrived (2nd Jan) and despite me asking Zavvi for refund with justification that tracking shows no movement since 16th dec they are making me feel like a thief by asking me to complete a form and sign it to say i have not received the items. Awful customer service. Pay more and buy from Amazon!!"
Darren Reynolds
Unverified Reviewer
"Zavvi advertised a product and after various excuses then telling me it was ready to ship decided they could not source it too late to replace for Christmas to make matters worse the free product advertised with it was shipped and they charged me for it. No refund for that so far and completely false advertising"
Zavvi is rated 1.24 based on 258 reviews