Zavvi Reviews

Meridian House,Gadbrook Park,Gadbrook Way,Rudheath,Northwich

Categories:
CDs, DVDs & Blu-Rays
Entertainment

How would you rate Zavvi?

267 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sonja Ten Hoonte
Very cheap dvdcollection, gaat delivery, good quality

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Zavvi in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sonja Ten Hoonte
"Very cheap dvdcollection, gaat delivery, good quality"
Justin Andersen
Unverified Reviewer
"avoid at all costs. they charge for delivery and with items dont turn up they refund minus the delivery charge. criminal behavior."
"Waited months for item to be dispatched and still not received. Standard customer service replies with no one taking ownership of issues"
"Awful service, one of the worse services and companies I have come across. How are they still in business? I made an order, within minutes I cancelled it, due to placing the incorrect address. Then placed the same order, paid again with the correct information. Hence paid twice for the same order. Although it was cancelled within minutes, I left them numerous messages not to dispatch it, as I won’t be able to receive it. I had spoken to more than 4 people in the organisation (Not by phone, as they don’t have a contact number). They informed me, when they dispatch just send it back. My obvious response was. How can I send it back, if it is going to the wrong address? hence DON"T SEND IT!!! yet after 24 hrs, they still sent it. so incompetent, so ridicules, such a dirty scam...... Zavvi is part of THE HUT GROUP COMPANY (They are all crooked thieves) don’t deal with any of them."
"I preordered Far Cry 5 on March the 8th. However, today (27th March), when the game is released, it never arrived. I told Zavvi and they said that they did not order enough stock and my product wouldn't arrive for a couple of weeks. Shocking. What is the point of a pre-order if you get the product 2 weeks after it comes out? Also, they don't have a phone number, so the only form of contact is by email or live chat. I really recommend that you don't do a preorder from this site."
"Poor customer service, poor communication, waste of time. I ordered a large amount of items in November and the expected delivery date was before xmas (which was when i needed them) and some items due for delivery in January. It is now Mid March and i still have not received all of my items! On top of all of this, just recently, as the final few items are still to be sent, i get an email saying there is a problem with the payment! When this was sent months ago! OK i understand that the payment goes through when the item is sent, but why would there be a problem from my side when i have not changed any payment details, my bank card is still in date and i have more than enough funds to pay for items. And the messages i received from the members of staff just make it seem as if the customer is in the wrong. The major problem is that Zavvi provided me with delivery dates and then they change them! Why have a date and then change it. After my complaint, they just state 'It is out of our hands'. If that is the case then you should blood change your supplier. Stop blaming others and just accept you are in the wrong! Poor company overall"
"Ordered a item waited three weeks had ZERO contact from company, made several attempts to find where item was, turns out item was NEVER in stock, and NEVER dispatched. requested full refund today. Zavvi advertise products that are out of stock whioch their shouldn't be doing, taking buyers money for items knowing never will be sent ZERO stars given."
Danielle Norman
Unverified Reviewer
"Never known a company with delivery times so slow. Still waiting on all my order. Meant to have one item tracked also... No tracking info was ever provided. I will be avoiding in future."
"I would give lower if possible. Signed up for a 6 mo th subscription and thought it was a cute gift. Items aren’t quality so after a year decided to cancel, they told me they can’t cancel my order and I have to contact them in this “phase of the month” where the account is in pending status in order to have my subscription cancelled. Worst customer service I’ve ever seen. I don’t know how they are still in business. Now three months they have tried charging my card after I’ve contacted them four times to cancel. Had to cancel my card just to get them to stop charging me. Ugh! Worst ever! Don’t touch this company!"
"I bought a Lego -set from Zavvi at Christmas. They were not the cheapest retailer for my product HOWEVER their promise of a 6% cashback via Quidco did make the difference and consequently I bought the item from them. No problems with the item - but then can anyone go wrong with Lego? However the cashback did not track so I chased it up. Over 2 months later I am informed , on some unintelligible technicality, that Zavvi have declined the deal. They are very difficult to contact about this decision and as a result I wont be using them again."
Leanne Webber
Unverified Reviewer
"Took my money and never delivered. Have had to chase them for a refund for two months and I am still waiting. Worst customer service department ever, unless you like being lied to. Thanks again Zavvi!"
"Whether you order it from day one, they run out of stock, without further notice. Two times in the row, the first, item came after 3 months (also they kept the amount of the item, before sending it), luck of items they said although it was a numbered item!!!, and the second themselves canceled the preorder (blade Runner 2049 special edition)! Not a trustworthy online shop!!!"
"They sent my item to my old address and left it with a neighbour so I have no idea who or where it went, they are refusing to send a replacement or give me a refund even though this was their mistake. Don't use this company."
"Ordered a t shirt in small. Sent a large. Sent back at my own cost never offered to refund postage. Received t shirt once again in wrong size! Now got to send back once again at my own cost!!!!! A dreadful company! Who knows if I will ever get the correct size! And its now costing me twice what I first payed due to the postage to send back! A joke of a company!"
"Ordered something on 11 Dec - bank rejected payment as potentially fraudulent. Decided to source goods elsewhere and I considered the order would not be progressing nothing said to the contary. On 12 Jan Zavvi processed payment again without authorisation - goods turned up on 23 Jan and cost me £5.50 to return. Wanted as Xmas present and useless sending put 1 month later in nay case. Would not deal with them again as lost my trust"
Unhappy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Third time I've ordered from zavvi and the third time I've waited way too long for delivery, these guys take forever, currently awaiting dispatch of an item a purchased from them TWO weeks ago. Absolutely avoid this company at all costs, terrible customer service"
"I ordered some stranger things pop vinyl before Christmas 2017 and now it’s 18/01/2018 and still no delivery or explanation"
"Customer service non-existent. Do not waste your time and money shop elsewhere."
"Absolutely horrible company. I will never do business with them again. Ordered 3 small items for my child on Black Friday. 2 of the items arrived the day before Christmas eve. The other item never did. I've been going back and forth with their customer service for weeks. At least 3 days between their replies. Each time, they told me I just needed to wait. Misquoted shopping dates, etc. Finally, 45 days later, after I threatened to dispute the charge with my bank, they told me they could send another one. Then, 3 days later, suddenly the item is "no longer in stock" so they'll send a refund. Lies - they're still selling it and have it listed as being in stock. One of the worst online purchase and customer service experiences I've ever had. I doubt they'll even issue the refund. Mind you, this is an item I paid $5 for. Most companies would have replaced it after the first email. If it weren't a gift, I wouldn't have bothered trying to deal with them after the first 2 unhelpful responses."
Graham Baldwin
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered items in November for Christmas presents. Didn't arrive until January! Online tracking didn't work. Asked for refund and was told to pay postage for return to USA. Takes 2 days for them to reply to emails. Terrible customer service. Avoid!"
Zavvi is rated 1.25 based on 267 reviews