Zavvi Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Zavvi
04AM
4AM

About Zavvi: With a huge selection of DVDs, Games and Consoles, CDs, Computing and Electronics we have extra choice and extra savings so finding something for you or a loved one has never been easier! What are you waiting for? Come and join us at Zavvi.co.uk!

customer.relations@zavvi.com.

Meridian House,Gadbrook Park,Gadbrook Way,Rudheath,Northwich

Categories:
CDs, DVDs & Blu-Rays
Entertainment

Tell us how Zavvi made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat
"won a PRIZE , NOT , unsubscribed as my 10 year old boys dreams in tatters now , absolutely disgusting, probably done on purpose, hope they go bust"
Are you Zavvi? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"i got same email for great prize complete con stay away from zavvi"
"they said i won a amazing prize and they lied either pay or 9000 people atleast will get you out of business were tell others to stay away"
"Absolutely disgusting behaviour with incompetent customer care. My order consisted of two sizes of the same t-shirt. For some stupid reason they are claiming the payment hasn't gone through on ONE of the items (even though it was in the same order!). In order to resolve the payment issue they were requesting full payment again. (Despite telling the online chat representative that i can see the payment on my statement). After asking to cancel he only cancelled one item, not the other one. I was then told he cant cancelled the other one that the payment has gone through on. I said I needed both or nothing. He told me to buy it again...I went to buy it again and he said it was out of stock anyway. I honestly couldn't believe it. I escalated it and asked for a formal complaint to be put through. I get a call by an absolute idiot who not only struggles with basic logic and I am fuming right now. He was so stupid and didn't understand the basics of an order that I had to hang up."
"I've been buying Steelbooks and collectibles from Zavvi for about 4 years and have never had any issues. Always in great condition and arrive promptly. The only thing that suffers is my wallet"
"Kept cancelling my order and blocking me from my account because paypal issued a refund for a missing item when they refused. They made it impossible for me to access my account, so I had to make a new account. Then they blocked me from that and from access to new orders I had placed and to the payment method, making this underhanded action a security risk to me. I then asked them to cancel the current order as I couldnt access it and felt this breached the security of my payment. I was told they will respond within 24 hours. What unprofessional muppets are running the security on this site? Bad, bad, bad. Not even one star."
"Batman statue advertised a size of 36cm when it arrived it was 26cm tried to find out if i had right size item 4 different people gave me 6 same options so still no further forward after numerous emails and 6 days i got fed up and gave up shame as their stuff is great but sorting out problems is a joke."
"Their subscription boxes are a joke. Never got decembers January's didn't come until beginning of February Februarys hasn't arrived yet and now they've just taken payment for march? Quick to take the money but not quick at delivering the product"
"Cant do the most basic of operations for a trader, change an address on an order before it's even arrived in their warehouse, something that's standard practise and has been for decades."
"I pre orderered harryvpotter ultimate edition last year in September for a Christmas present was told would be here for Christmas then to be told would be January then Feb taken mineybout of my account last week for this item which was despatched on Friday would take up to 3 to 5 working days for delivery now to be told was shipped from us not uk and could take up to 20 days I’m utterly disgusted as this should r be happening I won’t be ordering front them anymore i have been online to them on numerous occasions and just seem to be getting excuse after excuse all the time nobody can tell me what’s happening as they have no tracking service and we can’t soeak to anybody because they have no telephone number to contact contacted them again today to be told a supervisor would be emailing me no way off knowing where my parcel is or when going to be here just guessing fames all the time still waiting on delivery"
"ORDERED A COLLECTORS STARWARS ITEM WORTH OVER £100, TWICE I WAS SENT A USED/RETURNED ITEM. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SEALED, IT TURNED UP WITH ALL THE WAX SEALS BROKEN, PACKAGING RIPPED, NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM ZAVVI, ITS A LOAD OF CR*P"
"Paid for next day delivery still haven’t got the item yet, four days now!"
"Order cake way after it said it was going to and customer service is horrible and not very accommodating at all. Couldn’t even get my money back for something I never opened because of an error on there side. Very disappointed would not recommend ordering from them"
"Ordered a Bluray set from them. Next day I realized that the person I bought it from had the set already so contacted them about what I could do about returning the item once it arrived. They wouldn't even communicate with me - claimed the order came from another account on their UK site even though I logged in and communicated with them solely from the links in my order e-mail. They wouldn't provide me any means of direct contact, I could only use their online system and they stopped responding after I asked them multiple times to direct me to where they would resolve the issue. Normally, I would continue to pursue a company up until the point of legal action. The fact that they are apparently located in the UK (and away from US legal authority) and the fact that they simply refused to even respond made it very difficult. I ended up selling the item locally for the price I paid fairly quickly and so it is not worth my energy to pursue. I highly recommend everyone stay away from this company, they have absolutely no customer service and will not respond with anything constructive. Oh - not to mention package arrived 2 weeks after the tail end of their delivery window."
"Ordered little boys main present on the 18th of November and as to date still nothing no parcel no refund still under investigation so they say thanks zavvi for ruining my boys Christmas as carnt get one now as you've messed me about and I'm 100 pound out of pocket disgusting service. Your customer services is shocking but like the rest you don't care"
"Ordered my item and advised item usually dispatched within 24 hours later, still waiting for my item 4 weeks later. Customer service is shocking and they won't refund or investigate until the end of Dec. Not helpful when the present is for Christmas"
"so i got my items badly damaged due to extremly awfull packaging, they sent me a tin metal box COLLECTORS EDITION in a buble envelope and a star trek big box in another bubble envelope , so obviously they arrived extremely damaged, i sent pics to proove it. I contacted customer support and they said if i would like to keep my items they you offer me a lousy 10% refund or a replacement. ( i paid 60 euros in total, so 10% would be about 5 or 6 euros, for completly wrecked box sets) so i said i would need a better refund then that, they ofered me 30%, so i decided, well its still so low id rather a replacment, so this time they said if i wanted a replacement i would have to send items back. Clearly that was not in the first offer. so things from zavvi usually take about 3 weeks to arrive to me, i would have to send highly damaged items back, pay to send them back, wait weeks for them to arrive, a few more for them to sort things out, and a 3 more till they new ones arrive to me, with no guarantees they would arrive safe. this is the worse customer support i have ever seen and will never buy again if they dont solve this fairly. its not my fault item arrived to me wrecked due to ridiculous packaging , these were suposed to be christmas presents, now i have to buy new presents, loose money ,patience and credibility in this company. AVOID, if they mess up, YOU LOOSE and they dont give a damn. EDIT: after days of email swapping contacted customer support live chat and got a 50% refund .. for 2 limited edition items for collectors. Not completly fair considering the damage. I WOULD STILL NOT RECOMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE, if it arrives damaged YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT AS MUCH AND AS HARD AS YOU CAN to get an almost close to fair compensation for the mess they caused."
"The absolute worst company for service you will have the displeasure of being involved with. Do not order seasonal, time sensitive or promotional materials from them, as they will be very late, the general standard for their delivery anyway, which is ridiculous considering how much their delivery costs. But if they have out of stock items they will send you the wrong, but similar product, to secure your money and then demand you fill out their ridiculous returns forms (which they send incomplete and missing everything you need) if you have the cheek to point out their errors. Worst service you will ever receive. I was mugged once, which was an altogether more pleasing experience than dealing with Zavvi."
"this company is a joke , order on black friday got xmas calender marvel and a mystrry box , low and be hold there is no mystry box and they have only just told me 3 weeks later absalute joke of a company alwys let people down , customer service is a joke , if i didnt ak where my item was they wouldnt of told me ..... i beg you all to avoid this company as they will ruin everything and not take responsibility"
Zavvi is rated 1.25 based on 311 reviews