Zavvi Reviews

Zavvi have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds. Full Insights

6% of reviewers recommend Zavvi

customer.relations@zavvi.com.

Meridian House,Gadbrook Park,Gadbrook Way,Rudheath,Northwich

Categories:
CDs, DVDs & Blu-Rays
Entertainment

How would you rate Zavvi ?

"Delivered even though I cancelled before they were dispatched! Returned the items and they stated they never received them... Will not refund my £96. Avoid this company wherever possible. If you can the item from elsewhere...do it!"
"So slow processing order, totally hopeless"
"ordered fathers day present on the 2nd of june, only dispatched on the 15th! when i asked hows this gong to be here on the 17th the day its for fathers day as advertised the customer service couldnt give a hoot and just repeat a scripted message not even reading my question. not my 1st problem with zavvi i just forgot as it was years ago. STAY CLEAR USELESS"
"Love the Steelbooks from Zavvi, always look great, little pricey but in my opinion worth it, only slight issue is postage - often its at the end of the estimated window, and with pre-release orders the past few have arrived a day or two after release."
"Bought a product from them that didn't reach me even a month after ordering. They claimed that it was because of a bad address on my part, due to the fact that my phone number was somehow inserted in the address details. Which is an incredibly stupid excuse given the fact that I gave them the country, the city and the postal code (+ the other details of the address that were correct). No tracking information was given and no contact information for the delivery service was given. Even though they were supposed and even though the whole issue could've been resolved if the product had the tracking service as it was required. I've exchanged e-mails for 2 weeks without receiving any useful/helpful info at all. They kept bringing up the "Terms and Agreement" card, where they cannot take liability if the customer inserts a bad address. Even though any employee who is not brain dead should be able to tell a phone number from the details of an address just by looking at said number. Worst experience I've had with buying products online. Do NOT buy from Zavvi. Ever."
"Impossible to communicate with...no live chat, no listed phone number...just e-mails to and fro, which takes days to relay what would otherwise be a 5 minute conversation. You are given the run-around from the get-go, hoping that eventually you'll give up and go away. My boxed set of the complete Star Trek movies on blu ray was a real bargain, in fairness, but was delivered by Herpes couriers...which meant that someone had played football with it, and the case was smashed to hell. Adequate packaging would've avoided this....not one small piece of bubble wrap covering only one side. E-mails went to and fro, they asked me to download photos of the damage (yes, THAT old stalling tactic) which I couldn't do, as their system only accepts photos of 4mb or less (?) Another e-mail, and they gave me an alternative e-mail address to send the photos to...this I did. They then told me the file was corrupt, and could I send them again.....listen folks, life's too short to have to deal with the likes of this shoddy company that only wants to take your money, and genuinely can't be bothered to carry out even basic levels of customer service. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Ebay and Amazon take their customer service seriously. Zavvi do not."
"I ended up cancelling my order because they didn't tell me it was actually out of stock. Customer service was good though."
"Very cheap dvdcollection, gaat delivery, good quality"
"avoid at all costs. they charge for delivery and with items dont turn up they refund minus the delivery charge. criminal behavior."
"Waited months for item to be dispatched and still not received. Standard customer service replies with no one taking ownership of issues"
"Awful service, one of the worse services and companies I have come across. How are they still in business? I made an order, within minutes I cancelled it, due to placing the incorrect address. Then placed the same order, paid again with the correct information. Hence paid twice for the same order. Although it was cancelled within minutes, I left them numerous messages not to dispatch it, as I won’t be able to receive it. I had spoken to more than 4 people in the organisation (Not by phone, as they don’t have a contact number). They informed me, when they dispatch just send it back. My obvious response was. How can I send it back, if it is going to the wrong address? hence DON"T SEND IT!!! yet after 24 hrs, they still sent it. so incompetent, so ridicules, such a dirty scam...... Zavvi is part of THE HUT GROUP COMPANY (They are all crooked thieves) don’t deal with any of them."
"I preordered Far Cry 5 on March the 8th. However, today (27th March), when the game is released, it never arrived. I told Zavvi and they said that they did not order enough stock and my product wouldn't arrive for a couple of weeks. Shocking. What is the point of a pre-order if you get the product 2 weeks after it comes out? Also, they don't have a phone number, so the only form of contact is by email or live chat. I really recommend that you don't do a preorder from this site."
"Poor customer service, poor communication, waste of time. I ordered a large amount of items in November and the expected delivery date was before xmas (which was when i needed them) and some items due for delivery in January. It is now Mid March and i still have not received all of my items! On top of all of this, just recently, as the final few items are still to be sent, i get an email saying there is a problem with the payment! When this was sent months ago! OK i understand that the payment goes through when the item is sent, but why would there be a problem from my side when i have not changed any payment details, my bank card is still in date and i have more than enough funds to pay for items. And the messages i received from the members of staff just make it seem as if the customer is in the wrong. The major problem is that Zavvi provided me with delivery dates and then they change them! Why have a date and then change it. After my complaint, they just state 'It is out of our hands'. If that is the case then you should blood change your supplier. Stop blaming others and just accept you are in the wrong! Poor company overall"
"Ordered a item waited three weeks had ZERO contact from company, made several attempts to find where item was, turns out item was NEVER in stock, and NEVER dispatched. requested full refund today. Zavvi advertise products that are out of stock whioch their shouldn't be doing, taking buyers money for items knowing never will be sent ZERO stars given."
"Never known a company with delivery times so slow. Still waiting on all my order. Meant to have one item tracked also... No tracking info was ever provided. I will be avoiding in future."
"I would give lower if possible. Signed up for a 6 mo th subscription and thought it was a cute gift. Items aren’t quality so after a year decided to cancel, they told me they can’t cancel my order and I have to contact them in this “phase of the month” where the account is in pending status in order to have my subscription cancelled. Worst customer service I’ve ever seen. I don’t know how they are still in business. Now three months they have tried charging my card after I’ve contacted them four times to cancel. Had to cancel my card just to get them to stop charging me. Ugh! Worst ever! Don’t touch this company!"
"I bought a Lego -set from Zavvi at Christmas. They were not the cheapest retailer for my product HOWEVER their promise of a 6% cashback via Quidco did make the difference and consequently I bought the item from them. No problems with the item - but then can anyone go wrong with Lego? However the cashback did not track so I chased it up. Over 2 months later I am informed , on some unintelligible technicality, that Zavvi have declined the deal. They are very difficult to contact about this decision and as a result I wont be using them again."
"Took my money and never delivered. Have had to chase them for a refund for two months and I am still waiting. Worst customer service department ever, unless you like being lied to. Thanks again Zavvi!"
"Whether you order it from day one, they run out of stock, without further notice. Two times in the row, the first, item came after 3 months (also they kept the amount of the item, before sending it), luck of items they said although it was a numbered item!!!, and the second themselves canceled the preorder (blade Runner 2049 special edition)! Not a trustworthy online shop!!!"
"They sent my item to my old address and left it with a neighbour so I have no idea who or where it went, they are refusing to send a replacement or give me a refund even though this was their mistake. Don't use this company."
Zavvi is rated 1.26 based on 274 reviews