Zara Reviews

Zara have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

49% of reviewers recommend Zara
4PM
4PM

53-54 Long Acre

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Zara ?

".Terrible customer service . Needed to a return an online un-worn faulty dress ( bought 7 days ago ) and they would not exchange it unless I travelled 40 minutes to my nearest store to exchange it ! Customer services manager was meant to call me back to sort out problem within 24 - 48 hours and 3 days later , still no phone call despite a 2nd call. staff at customer services are like robots and totally unhelpful !"
"Beyond bad! Would rate them -100 if I could. Ordered from Zara online twice: The first time they shipped it almost three weeks after I placed the order, but the real charmer was the second time, when the package didn't arrive and they refused to do anything about it for days. First they said they'll refund me, but since I never got any email confirming that I contacted them again, and oh! behold - turns out they weren't going to refund me and they wanted to "inquire" the "matter". Then no one reached out to me for 4 days and then they said they sent it again. No tracking number, no courier details, nothing. When I insisted, they just gave me the tracking number of the package that got lost.. I really don't know what to do if this one doesn't arrive. Just lost over $100 and a lot of time on the chat and phone with them. REALLY, SERIOUSLY bad customer service. What's the point in making customers feeling like criminals? as if all people do is buy dresses and then lie about it. Shameful and completely wrong, especially for such a large brand."
"Ordered over £100 worth of clothes. Received an email from Paack asking when I would like it delivered, I chose between 09.00 and 17.00. I was sent a tracking number. I arranged to be at home and waited in. Every now and then I'd check the satellite image; at one point the Z marker was only 2 streets away from my home, then it travelled in the opposite direction. At 15.28 I received an email saying "We tried to deliver your order but unfortunately we couldn't reach you", which is simply NOT true. I was in. They did not attempt delivery. On the satellite map they were nowhere near. I guess the driver gets a penalty for not making a delivery so it is better to pretend they attempted to delivery than to admit they didn't. Anyway, contacted Zara - apparently they can only contact Paak by email. Unsurprisingly the satellite option is no longer available. I have no idea where the clothes are. Really shocking service. If I had read all the terrible reviews online I would never have bought from Zara and I will NEVER use a company that delivers with Paak again."
"NEVER BUY ON LINE FROM ZARA! A week before my holiday departureI bought my holiday clothes on line. So far so good it was a Saturday and on line they said that they would deliver on Monday. On Sunday they sent and email asking if I wanted day or evening delivery on Monday - then they sent an email with the courier's tracking number, it did not work. On Monday there was no sign of courier or the goods. On Tuesday evening Zara customers services said they too had a problem with the courier's tracking number too - that they would email them but it would take 24-48 hours to get an answer, Zara personnel did not seem to have any authority beyond sending a 'where is it' email to chase up the couriers - it all felt very hopeless. The Zara personnel said they would respond when they had a reply from the delivery company - they did not do so. On Thursday I get a message from the courier to say that they tried to deliver which I think is unlikely as we have porters here 24/7. So later on Thursday evening I call Zara customer services again to be told what I can already see on my screen and that is that the delivery will be made some time between 10am and 10pm on Friday. So Zara expect their clients to wait in for 12 hours for a delivery from a courier that ignores the instruction to leave with porters of our block if there is no-one home. So now I am spitting because I am going on holiday on Saturday morning and I don't have the clothes, so as Zara customer services to cancel the order and refund the money as we are within the 14 days - but no the Zara phone answerer does not have the authority to do this but they can get a call back within 48 hours from a manager. So now I am looking down the barrel of going on holiday with no clothes because a) I have no confidence Zara's courier will deliver tomorrow and b) I can't get a refund in time to go and get some clothes tomorrow because the call back time is 48 hours."
"so many messages but no response from your customer service. This is how you treat your customers? Hopeless customer service"
"This was my first time ordering online with Zara. I wanted to get a new leather bag for the gym. I paid for the next day with a two hour slot. I waited and waited. I started to watch the driver icon on the app. When he was an hour and half late he was ages away but never stopped dropping off things in the most exspensive parts of North London. I took snaps of the places on google maps and was surprised how beautiful these places were. It seems my money was not good enough. I watched and felt disgusted each time it stopped to deliver. I had waited in over 11 hours now. and paid to avoid this! Two hours late. At this point I felt sick because I had watched the driver stop at all these places and I tried to contact Zara online for their ‘ 24 hour’ chat three times. No answer! You can see my state of mind as at 2 hours and 20 mins, I took my bins out and knew by the app he would be here soon. He pulled up in his car and seemed grateful that I was outside to meet him and do the extra work for him. No apology! I took the product and felt like s***. I opened it but the excitement was gone as I looked blankly at the new bag on my freshly cleaned laminate flooring. I put it back in the box for sending back. I’ll use a shopping tote bag for the gym this week. I just have to get back. I’ll find a better bag somewhere else and feel proud to have it! For me, nothing is good enough or cool enough to make me feel good about it, if I’ve had a nasty experience getting it! I’m not a sucker who will just keep anything because I’m addicted to it. Brands like this hope you won’t care. It’s like any bad relationship....it’s bye bye time. The bag is going back, I’m getting my body back and I’m done with them!"
"Trying to confirm with the Cambridge store they have an item in stock as I am an hours drive away. Ringing and ringing - no answer - so I rang “Customer Service” to check I have the correct number, to be told they don’t have the store numbers. No directory. REALLY? Owing to appalling reviews there’s no way I’m ordering online, so it looks like they’ve lost yet another customer as I’m not wasting a long drive to find the item isn’t available."
"They confirmed 2 times they collected an order I returned. Now they refuse to refund. if they had a problem with the courier that must have lost my parcel, it is not my business. They agreed to collect, confirmed 2 times it was collect and now they refuse to refund."
"sold me jeans that zip didn't work and then haven't taken it back or refunded me for it!"
"The worst customer service I have ever recived in my life. Long story cut short, Wrong items sent out, took them back, week later, items still not received, no refund, no apoligies, not been in any contact, I have been the one making every call to see what is going on and they still have no idea and very unhelpful, Clueless!"
"Basically I ordered a dress on 1st of June (paid for 1-day delivery service).Dress didn't arrive the day after & 2 days on I received an email & text message confirming that Royal Mail has delivered it to my house. Checked CCTV and there was no delivery at all. Monday 4th June, I logged a complaint through the hotline and they said that they are investigating. On the same day, I ordered exactly the same dress in Zara Oxford Circus and I picked it up the very next day. I have called the customer service number a hundred times and after threatening them with a lawsuit, I eventually received an email from them confirming that I will receive a refund! Warning to all: stay away from Zara delivery! Better to order it instore - quicker & safer! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!"
"Brought clothes zara got charged twice went in manager rude,said will refund in 2 days been a week and no answer pn phone either. Not shopping there again in Zara Intu"
"Honestly I wouldn't rate even a 1 ..I went to Watford store and there was a staff so rude! ..speaking to her colleague in her own language and looking at me does she not know that speaking in your Own language in front of other people is considered rude clearly not!! She was so impolite as well I sensed a bit of racism as well because I was the only Asian customer. After I was served she was greeting and making conversation with other customer but never gave me that service ..as I was walking out the store she was staring and giving dirty looks..I'm sorry but how old is this woman that sort of immaturity is pathetic clearly shouldn't be working as a sales person. She is the only staff there that is rude and impolite I looked at the receipt to see if I can catch her name so that i can make a formal complaint but there isn't name on there racism shouldn't not be tolerated at all and clearly this woman has not been educated as she is stuck in the old times! Something has to be done about this as I am appalled and shocked that something liek this still exits especially at this day and age. DISGUSTING!"
"Milton Keynes 4pm-I waited with my daughter so she could try items on and was ignored by the attended after she looked at us. We were there for a minute or so a customer walked out of cubicle she acknowledged them and took items off her and ticket. I said can I go in? She was so unbelievably rude and abrupt and said “of course you can go go on” I said if that’s the case and I don’t need a ticket when you looked at me why didn’t you say it then? She then replied rudely “just go in!!” No sorry nothing just mumbling just go on as if I was a piece of dirt. I said “your rude and it’s unacceptable”. While I waited for my daughter to try her items I stood outside the cubicle, I turned to look at her she acknowledged every other customer nicely and gave them a ticket. I was already angry but then was upset and felt sad I couldn’t help to notice I was the only Indian out of all the other customers. I’m nearly 44 years old and shopped in low and high end shops all my life and in all my time have never had a racist incident towards me because that’s how I felt, I have never before ever no matter where I have been or gone faced racism. I asked to speak to a supervisor I told her what had happened she apologised but didn’t ask for my details to let me know of outcome or even a genuine sorry letter. When I walked away I truly felt she was going to do nothing about the situation."
"Worst delivery experience"
"Really quick delivery, beautiful clothing, but if you are not happy the returns process is so easy and the refunds are processed quickly."
"Zara, Chester - rude unhelpful unenthusiastic staff who are keen to send you away without trying to help. 1/5 staff I’ve met have been helpful. I absolutely adore Zara and the clothes, but the staff at this particular store are rude."
"best clothing range"
"I'm super happy with Zara. Beautiful clothes but not only that; great app, easy ordering online, can scan barcodes in store to find other sizes in the app, free returns, choose day and time of delivery. It's all been so easy. I am really impressed also with the reduced packaging used so there are no superfluous shoe boxes to throw away, and the clothing is just in one small box. Thanks for helping the environment Zara!"
"what amazing customer service and always very fast delivery. i am very pleased"
Zara is rated 2.96 based on 299 reviews