Zara Reviews

12PM

53-54 Long Acre

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Zara made you happy

6 - 7 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Good service and nicely packaged"
Are you Zara? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Zara receives. Reply Free
"Quick delivery and no plastic packaging. Coat purchased is of high quality and true to size. I have been converted as a loyal customer"
"Brought a ladies shirt from Zara . Stitching unbelievably shabby and material fraying where the stitching hasn’t caught properly. Shirt now in the bin £65.00 waisted 😡😡😡😡😡😡"
"Zara USA's online service leaves a lot to be desired. They sent me an email on 20th November 2018, saying my order has been sent. I called and they gave me the wrong tracking number; I went into the store and the "store doesn't get involved in the online ordering" - the store manager then checked on his own personal order and the tracking number didn't work for him either! I called again and they hung up on me - called again and now they are investigating "it will take 24-48 hours" - in an era of Amazon where everything is done quickly; and complaints are handled easily - a new order sent etc. Zara is light years behind both in their online ordering and customer service."
"It doesn't look stylish."
"They have great items but can be a bit overpriced."
"Love the women's and girl's clothing but the website is very difficult to use. Slow and cumbersome"
"I got some items in the shop sited at Westfield Stratford City that I couldn't find in others. Lovely shop assistants. Bloody queues at tills"
"Very happy with the purchase. Good quality!"
"I purchased a pair of shoes online. They were a poor fit so I returned them with request for a refund. Some days later, I was informed that as I had damaged the right shoe by trying to insert a heel grip, my money would not be refunded. I did not try to sit a hell grip. Why would I if I found the shoes ill-fitting in the first place? The very small exposure of the blue underlining just appearing out of the back of the inside sole was clearly a manufacturing fault. Contact with customer services resulted in being told the manager was too busy to talk to me and that I should take the shoes to a Zara outlet for a second outlet, an outlet more than 70 miles away. If my experience is typical of Zara's customer services, I would not recommend purchasing anything from this dreadful company. with this"
"Really easy returns and free home delivery on an exchange"
"They changed their price frequently from $69 to $99 on women's dress. And when you asked, they denied it, worst customer service in the store located at Figueroa , Los Angeles. I keep on eyeing this dress for two weeks, I could not be wrong. They make up stuff to make you feel that they're right and you are wrong. They have good stuff but be careful they are changing their price from low to high."
"Blouse I wanted was out of stock but immediate e mail when back in stock so got it . Very happy as so few companies as efficient as this or able to re stock popular items for some reason"
"I order my 15 month daughters clothes from here . The package is always very pleseant and the order arrives on time or before. Returns are very easy and the refund comes through quickly enough ;)"
"Su ropa y accesorios son geniales"
"Extremely poor customer service, I suggest that all staff members in the customer service department be provided with appropriate training. The only reason that I am not infuriated is due to the fact that the Zara packing and delivery arrived and appeared to have packed with care. Branding is fabulous and has a strong reputation but the frontline customer service staff let this company down. I will not be utilising the customer service phone-line again. I would rather return in store and search elsewhere if I have any further issues. Sincerely, some who has been shopping in Zara for years."
"Excellent customer service returns very easy"
"Absolutely appalling customer service.!!! After numerous phone calls to speak to an advisor I eventually got one who was quite abrupt,unhelpful and felt like she was reading from a script.!!! Never again will I shop at this store.! Beyond belief, Beware... No after care service at all.!!!!"
"Zara is heading for disaster sadly. Had the WORST customer service from them after they failed to deliver part of my order. And they failed to provide me with a reasonable excuse. After chasing finally I’m getting my refund in 14 days."
"Still not over the fact that couldn’t exchange my pant and no manager or customer service line was unable to help"
Zara is rated 3.03 based on 340 reviews