Zara Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Zara

How would you rate Zara?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

246 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark Esling
Amazing and quality value product

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Zara in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mark Esling
"Amazing and quality value product"
I'm_Anonymous
"It was meh"
"Happy with delivery and clothes"
"I purchased some clothing from Zara Southampton on Saturday 3rd Feb and paid half by cash and half by card. I was told that the till had frozen and payment hadn't gone though so I had to make payment again on my card. I did this, and automatically it was pending in my bank account. I went back into the store that day, and asked why both payments were pending, she explained that one would be cancelled and one would go though. On Monday 5th Feb, both payments went through. I called customer service and they explained that I needed to go into the store as they would process the refund quicker. I went half an hour out of my way the next day to go to the store and was told there that they couldn't refund on the card machines and that customer service would have to process it. By that time, as you can imagine I was fuming. I called customer service the next day and she apologised and said she needed proof which I sent through. Thursday 8th Feb, I had an emailing saying that I would receive a bank transfer and that they needed my card details which I sent through. I then had another email on Friday 9th repeating the same, so again I sent through my card details. I was expecting to receive my bank transfer as they are normally very fast, but still yesterday (12th Feb) I still hadn't received it. I called customer service today and was told that my transfer had been delayed until next week, and that this is head offices descision and that they didn't know why they had decided that. I am absolutely appalled seeing as all of this was a fault on there behalf. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do, please let me know."
"I have had absolutely shocking treatment from Zara customer service. I purchased some clothing from Zara Southampton on Saturday 3rd Feb and paid half by cash and half by card. I was told that the till had frozen and payment hadn't gone though so I had to make payment again on my card. I did this, and automatically it was pending in my bank account. I went back into the store that day, and asked why both payments were pending, she explained that one would be cancelled and one would go though. On Monday 5th Feb, both payments went through. I called customer service and they explained that I needed to go into the store as they would process the refund quicker. I went half an hour out of my way the next day to go to the store and was told there that they couldn't refund on the card machines and that customer service would have to process it. By that time, as you can imagine I was fuming. I called customer service the next day and she apologised and said she needed proof which I sent through. Thursday 8th Feb, I had an emailing saying that I would receive a bank transfer and that they needed my card details which I sent through. I then had another email on Friday 9th repeating the same, so again I sent through my card details. I was expecting to receive my bank transfer as they are normally very fast, but still yesterday (12th Feb) I still hadn't received it. I called customer service today and was told that my transfer had been delayed until next week, and that this is head offices descision and that they didn't know why they had decided that. I am absolutely appalled seeing as all of this was a fault on there behalf. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do, please let me know."
Lynn Hanks
"Really happy with the quality of my clothes ,true to size and I like the find my size option when ordering"
Gazmend Dedinca
"they provided the best customer service and I was happy how they treated me in shop and helped me to find my size because I could not find it"
Gazmend Dedinca
Unverified Reviewer
"they provide the best customer service as a retail shop."
"cant't handle customer service at all. they will simply read the policy that call back in 72 hours, receive email 1 hour, return process in 10-14 business days, supervisor call back, but get no feed back within those time frame. case number 23544704, please don't tell me you will contact me in 24-72hours. I tried for a month now. Call in multiple times, no one called me back or send me the email or process the return. Customer service should be provided when customer have time to call you, not wait for you to call back. we have jobs and things to do. if keep making mistakes in returning or providing actual customer service, you should close those department and let people know you can only do physical stores. 80% of the representatives cannot even understand my problem and not helpful at all, try to created duplicated case or ask for something i already told them over and over again in the beginning, can't find my case, can't understand the situation, simply told me return takes 14 days.wasted way too much time with them for a loss of $100. if a refund will take a month, is it too long, zara??? you can't even solve the problem on the spot or actual call back in 72 hrs? never had any experience with other business.I am shocked there is such unprofessional things existing, and it's from Zara!"
"Honestly, you need to train your staff on customer service. The attitude some of them have on them but what makes it worse is how they don't even apologise for the mistake they made, instead try to say your in the wrong. Invest your money in customer service training. (Reading Oracle Store)"
Jasmine Leal
Verified Reviewer
"After ordering 120 pounds worth of clothes on Boxing Day I waited 14 days for it to arrive. Taking two days off to wait on my parcel on the 2nd and 3rd of Jan as I received an email stating it will be here between 11.00 till 12.00 so then when it didn’t arrive between then I got an email saying it will come between 2.00 till 4.00. So then when it didn’t arrive I checked on my Hermes and it said it was delivered at 11.59 when it hadn’t. And no one rang the bell or left a card. Then taking another day off it said it was delivered at 12.01 which again it wasn’t and had no card again. So then that day I had tried to contact Hermes but they don’t have a telephone number and had to chat with someone over live chat. So then once I finally reached the man from Hermes after about two hours of waiting from 241 in the queue it went down to 1 then back to 2 then back to 3 then back to 1 again so when I finally reached this live chat I spoke to one of the colleagues who asked me what my parcel hasn’t even been attempted and no card was left. And he said I’m sorry but they don’t have to leave a card and after about waiting 10 minutes every time for a Response even though I responded literally 30 seconds after he responded he said to me have I helped you with everything I said no you haven’t because my parcel still not here even though have said you did attempted delivery. Then he ignored me and said thank you have a lovely day and ends the chat within 5 seconds. Finally getting nowhere with Hermes I called up Zara I spoke to a lovely lady she was just a customer advisor and she helped a lot she said I’m going to put a request in to see where your parcel is because they were clearly very rude and we had so many problems with Hermes and it’s very rude they didn’t even bother to try and look for your parcel. The following day my brother stayed at home and then every email that was sent to me saying it was going to come and it didn’t. Then in the evening I finally got an email saying we attempted to deliver it today at 9:30 and no one answered the door so we will send it back to the company. Then I called Zara again I spoke to a different lady she was very helpful but she was only an advisor and I said can you please put me onto manager maybe they can escalate it further and transferred me over to a manager who was extremely rude. I have never been spoken to the way that this lady spoke to me, she spoke over me and then when I was telling her my problem she wasn’t listening then she’s asks me again and again what the problem was. Then she stated it’s not my fault that you wasn’t there for the parcel and I said I was there and she said they don’t have to leave a card and then she went to say they don’t have to ring the doorbell. I said I’m sorry how my supposed to know that they are going to deliver my parcel if they don’t ring the doorbell, am I supposed to sit outside and wait for them on my driveway or am I supposed mentally think that they’re there and open the door, how are they not supposed to ring the doorbell and then I said to her I qualify for free delivery so what if I actually paid for my delivery is this how you treat your customers I have been waiting eight days for my parcel and she said well it does say when you make your order because it’s Christmas time that it’s not going to come as soon as I said I completely understand that but don’t say that you guys have attempted to deliver it when you haven’t and then she kept saying we’re not getting anywhere clearly very abrupt she was very rude, do you want your parcel sent to a different address, I said will it be here tomorrow she said no. So then I said when is it going to come and she said next week so I have to wait another 4 days as of the weekend. So when it did arrive I received no email or any idea It was coming so lucky I was home. Never ordered from zara online and never will be!! Avoid at all costs!!"
Francisco Alves
"Delivery time ok. If I need to change the size of a piece of clothing I need to go to a store."
Katarzyna Dabrowska
"I'm happy with my purchase, but some of the tshirts I ordered are not true to my size."
"I have bough kidswear online and one item was missing from my order. Called Zara 3 times and each time they told me to wait for someone to get back to me within 48 hours. Each time waited for a week no one got back to me. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced."
Paul - Brighton
Unverified Reviewer
"Tried to exchange (not for cash) items I received for Christmas. I was told that it was a few days after the 30 day returns policy. I was amazed to find out that they don't extend this for Christmas, knowing full well that people buy presents for other people as is the tradition here (Maybe not in Spain) and that the person returning the clothes would not have been given them on the day they were bought and sometimes weeks afterwards, usually on 25th December. Most other decent retail chains will offer and extension or maybe be a little flexible for this reason. Not Zara - I was told by the manager to call customer services. I have no idea why she did that (unless just to get rid of me - troublesome customer ruining here day) as customer services told me it is 30 days and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Apparently no one in the whole of Zara has the power to change or even discuss a return after 30 days. I wonder who has set that rule then, maybe Odin himself. So here I am writing a review that going by the rest of reviews written by other unhappy Zara customers wil go unnoticed or plainly ignored by anyone at Zara as they really couldn't care less about their customers. They have lost two today - me and my wife spend a lot on Zara and for the sake of £45 worth of returns they have lost two very good customers and much more money in the long run. Well done Zara, great business."
"Jazz on live chat is awful, just kept asking me the same question over and over... wouldn't help me and was just rude. then ended the chat mid conversation...."
"Nice Shopping experience from Zara, package arrived on time as promised and they have a wide range of easy return options."
"Croydon Staff very patronize to speak with"
Unhappy Customer
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered 3 items from Zara 7/1/18 confirmed order and on 10/1/18 items were on there way from warehouse to sorting office. 11/1/18 showing items on there way to the courier. However on Wednesday 17/1/18 still hadn't received items and contacted Zara Customer Services. They apologised and said they'd be back in touch in 24-48 hours once they'd had a response from Hermes. When checking tracking information on Thursday 18/1/18 it showed the item had been delivered to a safe location on 11/1/18?? I was amazed as the time the parcel was apparently delivered to the safe location I was at home, as I work from home and two cars would have been on my drive? I was shocked as this information was not showing on the tracking information on Wednesday 17/1/18 until after I had obviously made the telephone call. I have rang Zara each day since Wednesday 17/1/18 to be told we will get back to you once we've had an update. Unfortunately not once have any of the agents got back to me however each day there has been an update!! Each agent has been very polite but I have not moved any further forward the last four days. Today I have asked for a full refund to be told a Manager is not available for me to speak to and yet again I need to wait to get a response"
Esther Tudela
"Quick shipping and package arrived in perfect conditions. I had to return an item, didnt get the right size, and it was v easy to do it by post"
Zara is rated 2.96 based on 247 reviews