Zara Reviews

51% of reviewers recommend Zara

How would you rate Zara ?

Veronika Satna
"what amazing customer service and always very fast delivery. i am very pleased"
"Good selection of different styles, on trend, decent quality and prices."
"I called the 0800 customer service team yesterday first thing in the morning to get a £89.99 Black hooded trench coat. I could see online it had sold out. I asked the member of staff to confirm this. I was going to travel from Manchester to Liverpool to collect the last one in Liverpool. I was told it was not Guaranteed. I asked for the store number 01517037360 to check before I set off. I was told I could call from 9:30am. The phone line was not taking calls till 10am. I was the told by a rude member of staff that it was not the Liverpool store, it was a connecting line??? I got told to keep trying. I called a second time & was told a manger would not check the coat was in the store, & was told not to bother, the staff member then hung up on me. I then called the customer service team back, then I got a apology & told without a reference number she was not able to check the coat. Then she did find with my description & price that actually it was available online. I ordered the coat, it arrived this morning with royal mail before 8am. Unfortunately the coat still has a electronic tag at the back, & no detachable hood, so I can not use the coat. I have made a complaint! I have been told to wait till next Wednesday. I have even offered if compensated to take this coat back to my regular Manchester branch, to collect a detachable hood & get the tag removed. However this has been refused."
"Quanlity footwear with prompt delivery"
"Diabolical customer service! Twice I’ve been told that within 48hours a courier will be out to collect my returns, and no one has turned up to collect. Customer service advisors don’t want to listen and just keep saying we’ll re-book! Each time they give you up to 48 hours to allow for collection and as always no one comes to collect. They wouldn’t let me speak with a manager and just hung up. Never will I buy from Zara again!! I would not recommend them unless you can go to the shop and try on the goods as returning is a nightmare unless you go out your way and return it your self. Will speak with complaints tomorrow 08432209741 and see if I get any joy!"
Mishi Bhandari
"excellent next day delivery options. easy transaction"
CATH DEVEUVE
Verified Reviewer
"their customer services is absolutely shocking. they don't send me email receipts, and no matter how many times I phone, they can't remedy this. so I have to return things via their courier, who is booked in for a twelve hour (!!!!!) window, but even when you do take a day off work (!!!!) and wait in all day, they still don't turn up!! so then you're back to the phoning and rebooking and waiting all day, and them not turning up and........aghhhhhhh!!!!! I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A WORSE COMPANY. I JUST WANT TO GET RID OF THIS LAST RETURN AND never SHOP WITH THEM AGAIN"
Melanie
"Zara delivered an item that was out of stock in store, and it arrived very quickly. The packaging was lovely, but I would love to see Zara eliminate single use plastic wrapped around the box. I understand it offers some protection to the box but it makes no difference to the protection offered to the product inside."
Mohammad Ameen
"The shoe was exactly as shown and great price"
Faye Richards
"Order arrived right away and the packaging was lovely"
Alex Waller
"The website has a great clean look which makes it easy to shop and keep up to date which the latest trends"
"I bought a blue and red striped (horizontal stripes) sweat shirt last week. It just goes to prove that what you see doesn't always translate into a positive reality! the jumper isn't made of sweat shirt materials and looks v cheap and nasty. I shall not be buying online again from zara.. v poor."
Katie Roughneen
"Products arrived in a lovely box. Really happy with what I ordered would use again in a heartbeat"
Andrea Ellis
"Well made stylish clothing at affordable prices"
"packaged my goods with care."
Linda Johnson
"Amazing sale racks in every Zara I go in. I absolutely adore this store and their online ordering is as good! Never any issues, will be a long time customer!"
"The store was clean and clear to find an outfit"
Philip
"Great choice - great fit - great service - easy delivery options!"
"I have purchased a suit ( inverted lapel blazer and skinny trousers in Navy Blue ) I tried it on the moment I got it and it was fitted just fine. So then one day I decided to wear it to work. By the end of my day it had gotten significantly looser. I could feel it in the arms and the back of the blazer too not only the trousers. I then left a few more days and decided to wear it again. This time I looked like I was in a clown costume as the trousers were so big they were almost falling off my hips. With the tags being cut out ( still have them though ) I annoy now return the product to the store. And I am wondering why am I left with an unwanted suit that I can do nothing with and with having thrown these money to the bin, while with any other retailer I could have just got compensated and be able to return the product as it does not come up to the expected standards ( not to loosen up 1 size after wearing it twice ) After talking to customer services they agreed for me issue a return and assess the product. To make things easier I took the product to Zara Covent Garden where a cashier talked to customer services who said that it was in the discretion of the manager to issue the refund on the spot. So the manager comes ( Monday April 2nd at 17:00) looks at the trousers ( looking obviously stretched ) and announces that they are made from a material that does not expand and practically I am lying and maybe I just got the wrong size. This was unacceptable, even if that was the case, no costumer services professional ever treats a client this way. Zara is a disgrace and I will make sure to get this story published in the relevant sites and posted as much as possible. Would suggest to everyone take their business elsewhere. #cheapfashion #boycottzara"
Christine Pritchard
"How the clothes arrive , wrapped well really fast . My new online shop .x"
Zara is rated 3.04 based on 280 reviews