Zara Reviews

How would you rate Zara?

264 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andrea Ellis
Well made stylish clothing at affordable prices

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Zara in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Andrea Ellis
"Well made stylish clothing at affordable prices"
"packaged my goods with care."
"The store was clean and clear to find an outfit"
Philip
"Great choice - great fit - great service - easy delivery options!"
"I have purchased a suit ( inverted lapel blazer and skinny trousers in Navy Blue ) I tried it on the moment I got it and it was fitted just fine. So then one day I decided to wear it to work. By the end of my day it had gotten significantly looser. I could feel it in the arms and the back of the blazer too not only the trousers. I then left a few more days and decided to wear it again. This time I looked like I was in a clown costume as the trousers were so big they were almost falling off my hips. With the tags being cut out ( still have them though ) I annoy now return the product to the store. And I am wondering why am I left with an unwanted suit that I can do nothing with and with having thrown these money to the bin, while with any other retailer I could have just got compensated and be able to return the product as it does not come up to the expected standards ( not to loosen up 1 size after wearing it twice ) After talking to customer services they agreed for me issue a return and assess the product. To make things easier I took the product to Zara Covent Garden where a cashier talked to customer services who said that it was in the discretion of the manager to issue the refund on the spot. So the manager comes ( Monday April 2nd at 17:00) looks at the trousers ( looking obviously stretched ) and announces that they are made from a material that does not expand and practically I am lying and maybe I just got the wrong size. This was unacceptable, even if that was the case, no costumer services professional ever treats a client this way. Zara is a disgrace and I will make sure to get this story published in the relevant sites and posted as much as possible. Would suggest to everyone take their business elsewhere. #cheapfashion #boycottzara"
Rossella Potter
"one of the best websites for online purchases. Electronic receipts, quick refunds, simply great."
Youssouf Mahamat
"Good apart from very disappointing customer service. My parcel wasn't delivered and I went through hell with them just to report what happened!"
Mrs Stephanie Torrance
"Pleasant staff within the store."
"Pretty fast service with click and collect, item looked better in real life!"
"I found a great skirt and scarf which I have worn non-stop since purchase!"
Mr Marcos Walsh
"Easy returns policy. Package arrived promptly and well packaged."
"I used to shop in Zara all the time however now with all these price matches - the brand is starting to lose points in terms of brand awareness. Other customers seem to behave like they're in a zoo..or Lidl."
"Great service. Fashionable clothing at a decent price. Can't beat free returns."
"Just to say i have shopped in my local zara store in Oxford since it opened & 99.9% of the time i have found all the staff more than helpful I have however had reason to call the Reading store twice recently & have found the customer service ( on both occasions) not acceptable Could not spend 2 minutes to help me I work in retail & i understand how stressful it can be Perhaps more training needed?"
"Don't ever shop online at Zara! My order was apparently delivered during a time when 2 people were home. Even if they'd left it in front of the door, that would have been extremely careless. My house is at a street with many people walking past. I contacted customer service. They've denied my claim. Don't ever shop with them online, it's been a horrible experience!! I would give 0 stars if I could."
"Avoid the Nottingham branch of Zara. The staff think it's ok to speak to their customers like dirt & call them liars in a shop full of customers. Totally wrong & refucrd to tears. Further customer relations training needed .Reported to customer services but guess another complaint swept under the carpet .shame on you!"
"Nice clothes."
"They did not deliver my order! They claim it was delivered! Very rude customer service! I still have not received it more than 1 month after! STAY AWAY FROM ONLINE SHOPPING!!! It would be a matter of time before you are the victim! SERIOUSLY not worth it!"
Mark Esling
"Amazing and quality value product"
I'm_Anonymous