Zara Reviews

Zara have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

50% of reviewers recommend Zara
Telephone

How would you rate Zara ?

"They confirmed 2 times they collected an order I returned. Now they refuse to refund. if they had a problem with the courier that must have lost my parcel, it is not my business. They agreed to collect, confirmed 2 times it was collect and now they refuse to refund."
"sold me jeans that zip didn't work and then haven't taken it back or refunded me for it!"
"The worst customer service I have ever recived in my life. Long story cut short, Wrong items sent out, took them back, week later, items still not received, no refund, no apoligies, not been in any contact, I have been the one making every call to see what is going on and they still have no idea and very unhelpful, Clueless!"
"Basically I ordered a dress on 1st of June (paid for 1-day delivery service).Dress didn't arrive the day after & 2 days on I received an email & text message confirming that Royal Mail has delivered it to my house. Checked CCTV and there was no delivery at all. Monday 4th June, I logged a complaint through the hotline and they said that they are investigating. On the same day, I ordered exactly the same dress in Zara Oxford Circus and I picked it up the very next day. I have called the customer service number a hundred times and after threatening them with a lawsuit, I eventually received an email from them confirming that I will receive a refund! Warning to all: stay away from Zara delivery! Better to order it instore - quicker & safer! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!"
"Brought clothes zara got charged twice went in manager rude,said will refund in 2 days been a week and no answer pn phone either. Not shopping there again in Zara Intu"
"Honestly I wouldn't rate even a 1 ..I went to Watford store and there was a staff so rude! ..speaking to her colleague in her own language and looking at me does she not know that speaking in your Own language in front of other people is considered rude clearly not!! She was so impolite as well I sensed a bit of racism as well because I was the only Asian customer. After I was served she was greeting and making conversation with other customer but never gave me that service ..as I was walking out the store she was staring and giving dirty looks..I'm sorry but how old is this woman that sort of immaturity is pathetic clearly shouldn't be working as a sales person. She is the only staff there that is rude and impolite I looked at the receipt to see if I can catch her name so that i can make a formal complaint but there isn't name on there racism shouldn't not be tolerated at all and clearly this woman has not been educated as she is stuck in the old times! Something has to be done about this as I am appalled and shocked that something liek this still exits especially at this day and age. DISGUSTING!"
"Milton Keynes 4pm-I waited with my daughter so she could try items on and was ignored by the attended after she looked at us. We were there for a minute or so a customer walked out of cubicle she acknowledged them and took items off her and ticket. I said can I go in? She was so unbelievably rude and abrupt and said “of course you can go go on” I said if that’s the case and I don’t need a ticket when you looked at me why didn’t you say it then? She then replied rudely “just go in!!” No sorry nothing just mumbling just go on as if I was a piece of dirt. I said “your rude and it’s unacceptable”. While I waited for my daughter to try her items I stood outside the cubicle, I turned to look at her she acknowledged every other customer nicely and gave them a ticket. I was already angry but then was upset and felt sad I couldn’t help to notice I was the only Indian out of all the other customers. I’m nearly 44 years old and shopped in low and high end shops all my life and in all my time have never had a racist incident towards me because that’s how I felt, I have never before ever no matter where I have been or gone faced racism. I asked to speak to a supervisor I told her what had happened she apologised but didn’t ask for my details to let me know of outcome or even a genuine sorry letter. When I walked away I truly felt she was going to do nothing about the situation."
"Worst delivery experience"
"Really quick delivery, beautiful clothing, but if you are not happy the returns process is so easy and the refunds are processed quickly."
"Zara, Chester - rude unhelpful unenthusiastic staff who are keen to send you away without trying to help. 1/5 staff I’ve met have been helpful. I absolutely adore Zara and the clothes, but the staff at this particular store are rude."
"best clothing range"
"I'm super happy with Zara. Beautiful clothes but not only that; great app, easy ordering online, can scan barcodes in store to find other sizes in the app, free returns, choose day and time of delivery. It's all been so easy. I am really impressed also with the reduced packaging used so there are no superfluous shoe boxes to throw away, and the clothing is just in one small box. Thanks for helping the environment Zara!"
"what amazing customer service and always very fast delivery. i am very pleased"
"Good selection of different styles, on trend, decent quality and prices."
"I called the 0800 customer service team yesterday first thing in the morning to get a £89.99 Black hooded trench coat. I could see online it had sold out. I asked the member of staff to confirm this. I was going to travel from Manchester to Liverpool to collect the last one in Liverpool. I was told it was not Guaranteed. I asked for the store number 01517037360 to check before I set off. I was told I could call from 9:30am. The phone line was not taking calls till 10am. I was the told by a rude member of staff that it was not the Liverpool store, it was a connecting line??? I got told to keep trying. I called a second time & was told a manger would not check the coat was in the store, & was told not to bother, the staff member then hung up on me. I then called the customer service team back, then I got a apology & told without a reference number she was not able to check the coat. Then she did find with my description & price that actually it was available online. I ordered the coat, it arrived this morning with royal mail before 8am. Unfortunately the coat still has a electronic tag at the back, & no detachable hood, so I can not use the coat. I have made a complaint! I have been told to wait till next Wednesday. I have even offered if compensated to take this coat back to my regular Manchester branch, to collect a detachable hood & get the tag removed. However this has been refused."
"Quanlity footwear with prompt delivery"
"Diabolical customer service! Twice I’ve been told that within 48hours a courier will be out to collect my returns, and no one has turned up to collect. Customer service advisors don’t want to listen and just keep saying we’ll re-book! Each time they give you up to 48 hours to allow for collection and as always no one comes to collect. They wouldn’t let me speak with a manager and just hung up. Never will I buy from Zara again!! I would not recommend them unless you can go to the shop and try on the goods as returning is a nightmare unless you go out your way and return it your self. Will speak with complaints tomorrow 08432209741 and see if I get any joy!"
"excellent next day delivery options. easy transaction"
"their customer services is absolutely shocking. they don't send me email receipts, and no matter how many times I phone, they can't remedy this. so I have to return things via their courier, who is booked in for a twelve hour (!!!!!) window, but even when you do take a day off work (!!!!) and wait in all day, they still don't turn up!! so then you're back to the phoning and rebooking and waiting all day, and them not turning up and........aghhhhhhh!!!!! I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A WORSE COMPANY. I JUST WANT TO GET RID OF THIS LAST RETURN AND never SHOP WITH THEM AGAIN"
"Zara delivered an item that was out of stock in store, and it arrived very quickly. The packaging was lovely, but I would love to see Zara eliminate single use plastic wrapped around the box. I understand it offers some protection to the box but it makes no difference to the protection offered to the product inside."
Zara is rated 3.00 based on 292 reviews