Zap Garage Doors Reviews

0800 998 1988

137-143 Attercliffe Common, Sheffield

Tell us how Zap Garage Doors made you happy

Telephone
"New garage doors and front door with surround. Garage doors replaced as promised and working well. Slight delay on the front door that then became longer when the fitters found the frame was cracked. Waited two weeks for a replacement which was efficiently fitted by Alex and Gavin . Now very happy with the function and appearance. All of those who worked here were polite, tidy and courteous. I would use Zap again."
"I needed to purchase a replacement remote control urgently. The service that I received from Alex and Sarah in the Doncaster branch was superb. They were professional, reassuring and nothing was too much trouble. Alex took the time to explain what i would need to do to activate the new remote control and was on hand over the phone to talk me through the process. His patience and ability to give clear and easily understandable instructions was fantastic. Sarah was welcoming when i arrived at the Doncaster branch and reassured me that my situation could be resolved easily. I cannot recommend this team enough! the service and personal touch that they offer is very rarely experienced these days. Credit to you both and Many thanks for everything today!!!!"
"We received excellent customer service by staff in both the Doncaster and Sheffield showrooms. The surveyor Jason visited us at home on a couple of occasions and was extremely knowledgable thus able to satisfy our questions re the installation. This put us at ease thus we ordered both a Hormann front door together with a matching Hormann electric operated garage door. The first stage was the garage door to be installed and the front door to follow 4 weeks later. The garage door arrived exactly on time. This was installed by their own in house team namely Jimmy, Gavin and Ian. They carried out the work with speed, good product knowledge and excellent customer courtesy, nothing was too much trouble. As we were unsure what colour trim we required, they cut sections in a few colours and offered it up to allow us to make our decision. The front door is due to arrive in a months time and we have no apprehension what so ever. I will send second review on completion Well done Zap so far, keep up the excellent work. Update on previous review Very little more to say other than the front door is now fitted, exactly on agreed day and it looks fabulous. The installation was carried out by Alex who clearly understands only perfection. Well done again Zap. Kevin Fox."
"My double garage now looks so different very classy.. cant give enough praise to the two who came and fitted it. Very polite , very professional and very tidy. Left me with nothing to do except press the remote and “Hey Presto”. No more heaving an up and over. Many thanks to Zap.!!"
"Just had a new sectional garage door fitted, the fitters, Mark & Stafford ,were very prompt and efficient. I would have no hesitation in recommending to anybody to use this company!"
Zap Garage Doors is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews