Yummy Mummy Maternity Reviews

Read Yummy Mummy Maternity Reviews

sales@yummymummymaternity.co.uk

Unit 8 KRBCKentisbeareCullompton

Tell us how Yummy Mummy Maternity made you happy
The service provided was very smooth and painless.
No where sells maternity activewear, so I was really pleased I found it on your website at a reasonable price.
I loved the gym wear that I purchased, great fit and fantastic quality. Really struggled to find suitable gym wear in pregnancy. Prompt delivery too Thanks!
Product great and arrived as stated
Quick and fast response
VERY GOOD ITEMS.
fitted beautifully, the material was good quality and I loved the style, thank you
I work in a gym and these have made my days so much easier. Super comfy and super stretchy! Love them!
I love Mamalicious skinny jeggings and got a great price on them in the sale. The service was very good and the delivery was super speedy. Very pleased and would shop here again.
Excellent garment design and quality. Fits true to size and came with premium delivery service. Exceeded expectations!
Great product range on offer from everyday to nightwear to Gym wear - I really struggled to find maternity Gym wear online until I discovered YM! So thank you!
Really wearable, fashion forward style that makes you feel and look good. The fabrics wash well and stay soft and gentle. Breastfeeding whilst looking good made easy x
Excellent service!!
Lovely clothes, not too 'mumsy' and for a good price.
Quick delivery
Speedy delivery, free and easy returns and lots of emails to keep you in the loop.
Lovely fit on clothes. Quick delivery!!
Excellent delivery and product - product fit me perfectly and I am so happy to be taking it with me on holiday!
Dress was damaged on arrival however, yummymummy was quick to turn this around. Thank you
Good experience but found the items sizing a bit inconsistent. Ordered a top and a dress both size large (12-14)and while thetopfits fine, the dress is too big. Returning it and hopefully can exchange for the smaller size.
Yummy Mummy Maternity is rated 4.76 based on 297 reviews