KukuBird Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend KukuBird

About KukuBird: Be FASHIONATING anywhere, anytime. We offer various stylish items - handbags, purse, scarves at competitive low price. Global shipping available.

Global shipping available at competitive prices
Responsive customer service; expected to reply your message within a working day
1000+ stylish items coming soon
28 days refund available
If you have any enquiries. Please don't feel hesitate to contact us:

Line: 0161 792 1111
Email: sales@kukubird.co.uk

+44 161 792 1111

sales@kukubird.co.uk

Unit 1, 4F Cheetwood Road

How would you rate KukuBird ?

"Love them great quality and look amazing xx"
"These are smart and comfortable legging, recommend them for running."
"Quick Delivery Very Pleased With Bag"
"Fantastic rucksack"
"Beautiful, arrived very quickly. And fast dispatch"
"awww lolvely ear pantie xx"
"Thank you xx"
"in time, thank you"
"Preciosa, práctica el color es muy bonito de buena calidad es como esperaba no me a decepcionado en absoluto, pedirla"
"Tal y como me lo esperaba. Es muy comodo y espero que también aguante. Meti una tarjeta en cada plastiquito aunque si lo llenas le cuesta cerrar."
"Très pratique, la qualité semble excellente, très joli!"
"Amazing! Such an amazing quality as well."
"Magnifique, grande qualité et article de bonne taille,dans une jolie boîte, impeccable! Livraison en deux jours, merci!"
"La réception a été rapide et le produit est parfait exactement ce qu'on voulait. BRAVO !"
"Je suis vraiment contente de mon achat moi qui aime les éléphants. Le produit est vraiment beau, un peu plus grand que je croyais mais c'est parfait. Les couleurs en plus sont éclatantes et la livraison a été rapide. Je le recommande."
"Vraiment beau et de qualité!"
"Today I gave this wallet to my friend,she love it,she was happy with this wallet.amazing.because she likes lots of blue color.same me.she can put more card and phone inside. It is great wallet."
"Reçu rapidement, satisfaite de mon achat!"
"I love this makeup bag! It's a lot bigger than I had expected and has more pockets than I expected. It feels like a sturdy, easy to clean fabric and is exactly what I needed for travel! Great for not leaving a mess on surfaces while travelling!"
"you will want to buy a small makeup brush to apply. (if not its makes quite the mess. don't let it get on your teeth!!) it takes a couple tries to get the hang of it but I love this lip tint! I am a nurse and work very long hours. I put it on in the morning and it lasts all day."
KukuBird is rated 4.67 based on 189 reviews