KukuBird Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend KukuBird

About KukuBird: Be FASHIONATING anywhere, anytime. We offer various stylish items - handbags, purse, scarves at competitive low price. Global shipping available.

Global shipping available at competitive prices
Responsive customer service; expected to reply your message within a working day
1000+ stylish items coming soon
28 days refund available
If you have any enquiries. Please don't feel hesitate to contact us:

Line: 0161 792 1111
Email: sales@kukubird.co.uk

+44 161 792 1111

sales@kukubird.co.uk

Unit 1, 4F Cheetwood Road

How would you rate KukuBird?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great comfortable awesome for the gym or yoga .well made and wash well no fading .Very good product I have many different colours and patterns .As I never like to go to the gym in the same or yoga classes ."
"Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo, è arrivata in anticipo di quasi una settimana! Il tessuto risulta molto morbido e non da fastidio a contatto con la pelle, stando anche tante ore con la sciarpa addosso, è molto calda e la grandezza é perfetta sia per usarla come sciarpa sia come scialle. I colori sono uguali a quelli della foto, posso dire di essere davvero soddisfatta!"
"This is a very nice purse which I had sent directly to my sister as a gift, so I didn't see it beforehand. I have since seen it and it is a very nice purse. Sis is very pleased - she wanted a purse with lots of card slots, which this has. It is a generous size, and has card protection too. It was hard to pick a colour as there were so many to choose from, but this red is lovely."
"Bought a few leggings straight at the Spring fair exhibition. Good quality and exactly what I want."
"Purse was not despatched, despite paying extra for 'next day' delivery. When I enquired a few days later via e-mail, I was told the only purse of that colour had been sub-standard so they couldn't send and did I want another colour. It was suggested that I had been contacted earlier to communicate this, but I had clearly received no such message. I declined and requested a refund."
"Amazing! Perfect for Yoga ♡"
"Excellent service, friendly helpful communication and a nice bag."
"I ordered my items direct from kukubird instead of through Ebay or Amazon as had a 20% discount-sadly i didnt put the code in at the right time so missed out!!! Oh well will have to do another order! It was easy to order my items which arrived quickly in a well packed parcel-good service"
"Fantastic customer service."
"The shipment was on time and the clothes are exactly as they show in the website. Sizes, colors, everything!. I´m glad to buy at kukubird and I´m sure to I will do again. I recommend this shop to everyone. Thanks Kukubird!!"
"My order wasn’t in stock so I rang them & they suggested a replacement & rushed it through for next day delivery! & includes some free goodies to make up for the inconvenience! Chuffed for the service & love the products!!"
"Happy customer from Australia ;) Thanks for fast delivery!"
"Received a completely different legging from what I ordered..... Kukubird team they sent me a replacement immediately without second ask , satisfied with their service. The replacement legging arrived next day."
"Habe viel Lob kassiert für diese Leggins... bin sehr zufrieden und die Blicke der Menschen sind dir Sicher beim Tragen dieser Hose 😁"
"Bellissima come in foto... arrivata nei tempi previsti e ben imballata. Io l'ho presa come borsa per l'ufficio, ma sono indecisa se usarla per il tempo libero talmente è carina e particolare!! Soddisfatta!"
"Lovely colour pretty near to colour on screen. Bought for someone who loves flamingos so can't comment on material as giving as a present."
"Amazing stuff. Very pleased and received lots of compliments and questions about where I bought it."
"Very good fabric. My daughter loves it"
"Product is beautiful, it came next day and was packaged securely. It is very big and soft and really good quality. it is thin so will keep you cool but warm when needed. you can use it as a scarf or a wrap around, I have even used it as a headscalf. Pictures don't do it justice as it's a beautiful piece, which goes with any piece of clothing."
"Commandé hier , reçue aujourd'hui !! J'en suis fan , en bleu marine . Il est assez grand pour faire un sac main et peut se porter à l'épaule , il est tout ce que je voulais ! Je le recommande , profitez en !"
KukuBird is rated 4.61 based on 105 reviews