KukuBird Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend KukuBird

About KukuBird: Be FASHIONATING anywhere, anytime. We offer various stylish items - handbags, purse, scarves at competitive low price. Global shipping available.

Global shipping available at competitive prices
Responsive customer service; expected to reply your message within a working day
1000+ stylish items coming soon
28 days refund available
If you have any enquiries. Please don't feel hesitate to contact us:

Line: 0161 792 1111
Email: sales@kukubird.co.uk

+44 161 792 1111

sales@kukubird.co.uk

Unit 1, 4F Cheetwood Road

Tell us how KukuBird made you happy

"Yes my purchase was a good buy .the purse is well made and plenty of room inside.and is proper leather"
"I really like the leggings, they fit and the prints are great. However, I found it weird that when I got the package I got a message that a shirt I ordered was not in stock, so I received a different one that I did not choose with a gift of another t-shirt that is really not to my taste. I would have preferred to be told the item is out of stock and get refunded."
"Great product - really soft, colourful and comfortable with no annoying seams or zips. Has washed well. Excellent (and different!) for running, yoga etc. Order arrived speedily (even given the Christmas post)."
"Item as described. Arrived beautifully packaged in a gift box. Pleased with my purchase."
"Absolute shocking service provided. I payed for a next day service for the item as it was for a present but when i tracked the item the following day the item wasnt even out for delivery. When i rang to question why the answer i had was DPD is to busy. Why advertise the service when its not going to happen . In the end i had to cancel the order. Will never use this company again....."
"The item did not arrive despite a confirmation email from Kukubird. They did respond to emails I sent and arranged a refund promptly"
"Awwww second day delivery, fantastic xx"
"Waited almost 6 weeks still no order"
"Excellent quality lots of pockets inside bigger than I expected which is a bonus love it"
"This bag is fantastic. Perfect for all my stuff plus my kids bits and bobs. Feels and looks well made too. Very good for the price. It's big enough to fit plenty in, yet small enough to carry as an every day bag. Thank you!!"
"On August 6th I placed an order of a bag and a scarf. I got a confirmation e-mail immediately and the payment went through. I paid for International premium delivery (1-2 days) which cost about the same amount as the items themself. On the 16th I haven't heard or received anything and I write to Kukubird, asking when I can expect my items. Four days later I finally get a sign of life from Kukubird: "I have checked your order is in return because, lost some documents." On August 23th, 17 days after placing the order, I got my money back."
"Came a few days later though,This is very wet look gloss and bright red smells delicious like melon you paint it on (carefully) leave to dry then it peels off and leaves a stain on your lips 💋 I'm very impressed instantly ordered more from this site,and will order again and again just be a tad patient on the post"
"Arrived that was expected in plastic bag sealed very good material very light hangs not so low down the print is beautiful"
"A lovely scarf which I bought as a gift. Good quality at an amazing price. Arrived promptly."
"Fantastic product especially for the bargain price! Love owls and with the chiller days just round corner this is idea for that. Wraps around enuff to be as warm as a winter scarf but can also be looser. Bargain price speedy delivery"
"Great buy and great value for money. Stunning xx"
"Love them great quality and look amazing xx"
"These are smart and comfortable legging, recommend them for running."
"Quick Delivery Very Pleased With Bag"
"Fantastic rucksack"