KukuBird Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend KukuBird

About KukuBird: Be FASHIONATING anywhere, anytime. We offer various stylish items - handbags, purse, scarves at competitive low price. Global shipping available.

Global shipping available at competitive prices
Responsive customer service; expected to reply your message within a working day
1000+ stylish items coming soon
28 days refund available
If you have any enquiries. Please don't feel hesitate to contact us:

Line: 0161 792 1111
Email: sales@kukubird.co.uk

+44 161 792 1111

sales@kukubird.co.uk

Unit 1, 4F Cheetwood Road

How would you rate KukuBird ?

"Placed order 11th june. Took payment from my account already. Tried chasing but they dont answer phone and emailed twice and sent a message. Still waiting on 19th June. Really poor customer service.....will not be using again or reccomending kukubird 👎"
"in tempo, grz per il promocode :)"
"Exactly as described thank u xx"
"I was very pleasantly surprised when this turned up this morning. I bought it as a gift but am seriously tempted to get myself one! It's softer and bigger and generally nicer than I had expected for the money and was delivered really quickly too. What's not to like?!"
"Initially I loved this little coin purse. I use it on my car keys so I don't have to carry a purse back and forth to work. Worked great. This morning, the chain ripped through the hole and completely detached from the purse and I can't get it to reattach since it ripped it. It's beyond sad. I was thinking about buying another, but I'm not sure since this one lasted so few months."
"I was very surprised they look just like the picture! Worth every penny! Would buy again! I got a extra large and it fits me well. I usually wear a medium in leggings so they run kinda small."
"Got this for my daughter for school and I must say I am impressed by the quality! She loves it too and the strap is cushioned so it doesn't hurt my shoulder when I'M carrying it home for her, like her personal pack mule. Definitely recommend =)"
"Lovely purse. Arrived on time and as described. Good colour match as described. The change in the zipped part of the purse, sometimes tips out into the side part of the purse, so when the zip is opened money change often falls out on to the floor. This is just a design fault that is common in this type of purse. However I am really pleased with it and would recommend the seller."
"Beautifully made, looks so much more expensive. Really, really pleased."
"great size, others can be too big or too small. fits many sizes of handbag, and has plenty of room to fit coins etc. would purchase again when this ones seen better days."
"Great bag; bought to go with a pair of shoes that matched brilliantly. Great service."
"Produit magique, satisfaite du rapport qualité/prix. Il teinte correctement les lèvres, je compte commander les autres couleurs. Idéal pour la piscine"
"Color bien les lèvres il ne faut donc pas dépasser Cela crée un film que l’on enlève et laisse une encre rouge ."
"Precioso, tacto piel o polipiel, con muchas ranuritas para las tarjetas, y varios departamentos para billetes y monedas, el blanco es más bien crudito, pero me hace juego con bolsos blancos y negros. El precio está muy bien para la calidad del producto."
"Use this as a gym bag. Plenty of space, just what was needed."
"Excellent bag - sturdy strong fabric, beautiful patterns. Bought 3 as gifts too!"
"Solo puedo decir que la cartera es igual que la foto, es preciosa y la verdad que estoy súper contenta con la compra me ha encantado el monedero"
"Li adoro. Li ho presi per la palestra. Sono comodissime. Lava indossa. Sono particolari e a me piace non essere uguale alla massa, li consiglio"
"Arrivati con estrema puntualità e in ottime condizioni. Sono un regalo e quindi non li ho provati. Il materiale però è morbido ed elastico e i disegni sono ben definiti e brillanti"
"Bei colori e stampa ottima, buon rapporto qualità prezzo. Arrivano imbustati ed etichettati, taglia 35-40. Non ho potuto provarli perché sono un regalo ma fanno sicuramente un bell'effetto. Ideali se volete fare un regalo originale senza spendere tanto."
KukuBird is rated 4.64 based on 139 reviews