KukuBird Reviews

of reviewers recommend KukuBird
Read KukuBird Reviews

About KukuBird:

Be FASHIONATING anywhere, anytime. We offer various stylish items - handbags, purse, scarves at competitive low price. Global shipping available.

Global shipping available at competitive prices
Responsive customer service; expected to reply your message within a working day
1000+ stylish items coming soon
28 days refund available
If you have any enquiries. Please don't feel hesitate to contact us:

Line: 0161 792 1111
Email: sales@kukubird.co.uk

+44 161 792 1111

sales@kukubird.co.uk

Unit 1, 4F Cheetwood Road

Tell us how KukuBird made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ordered and paid for 5 pairs of leggings, they only sent 4 of them then ignored all my emails!
I have no issue with the quality of goods that I ordered but the customer service I have received has been poor. Since ordering, on 28th February, I have sent two emails and contacted Kukubird by telephone but I am still waiting for them to contact me about a postage refund and an extra item in my order.
Bought as a present and my friends daughter loves them. Good quality and good fit.
Love the purchase! The material is stretchy and comfortable. Non-sheer with nude undergarments. Love the colours as well. True to photos.
Really great leggings, lovely soft stretchy material, great fit and a speedy delivery. The only problem is the stitching does not match up on one of the legs. The other leg is fine.
Love love love these leggins. The colour is vibrant and fun. Not at all faded. The leggings are bold and not see through or thin at all. The material is incredibley warm and soft. Never want to take them off.
good for home but I wouldn’t wear unicorns or emojis outside
The best leggings ever. Fabric very soft and comfortable, yet elasticity is great during squats, great for cycling and mat exercises too, allows breathing through, stain free, doesn't smell sweat and this particular Aztec pattern is so cool, I get so many compliments even in a coffee shop. I recommend these leggings to anyone asking me where I got them from. Great product for its money. No see through too.
Love them! I am a size 8/10 and they fit great, thick enough not to be see through around the butt and so cosy and comfy.
Often these leggings are an odd fabric but these are truly lovely, in fact I am about to order 2 more pairs, one to wear for work at the gym (black ones) and another pair for cosy yoga days at home.

Got lots of compliments on them when I wore them to a pampering girls night and several of the ladies will be ordering some as well.
Great for the price. Pattern disappears when stretched too far
I’m happy, I’ve only worn once but they’re very warm and have not gone baggy, I’m a size 12-14 but sometimes I have to buy 14-16 ( depends where I purchase) I ordered the medium (12) they fit perfect and lifts my butt.
Love these leggings, comfy, nice thickness without adding extra weight on to your legs so they look more fat than normal! Nice elasticated middle too for extra support round the belly!
Excellent product. Lots of pockets but not too bulky. Very good price for this kind of product. Well made and lovely teal colour.
Really good size, bought for my girlfriend to use when we go backpacking. Fits plenty in, hanging hook is a good feature.
Soon as I saw this toiletry bag I had to get it. It does not disappoint the quality is so good for the price I would expect to pay more for this so this is excellent. It’s very spacious will fit all my holiday bits in nice and neatly and has the added hanger which is a bonus. I definitely recommend to all you flamingo loving people.
Very nice product. Lovely colour
This is a good size bag, very smart with lots of room. Bit surprised at the netting material underneath... Would have preferred a solid underneath.
Beautiful and very good quality. Bought this for my daughter in law who loves elephants. She loves it.
Great quality, lovely item. Spacious bright and a bit different to what you would find on the high street. Great!
Bought it for a friend. They feel quite soft and comfortable. Six pairs for such a price, I’d say they are great. Thinking about buying one pack for my sis.
KukuBird is rated 4.61 based on 235 reviews