YourRepair Reviews

of reviewers recommend YourRepair
Read YourRepair Reviews
I'm not too happy that no one would insure if you haven't had an annual service in the past 12 months, considering covid19 over the past 14 month's, our boiler is relatively new barely 3yrs old this year, every appointment our current insurer made they broke at last minute and that was before covid, so I had to say YES in order to find an insurer, hope this fact doesn't disqualify my cover, thank you.
I have not used you yet
I don't feel qualified. to make a fair judgement as I've just joined but would be glad to give my rating in the future. Regards Philip
Complicated website. I thought that I was purchasing contract with no call out fee but it seems that was not the case.
Dear Mr Rosser Thank you for leaving a review. I am sorry to hear that you had difficulties using our website. The call out fee can be removed from your online account, please contact our customer services department on 0330 223 4422 (option 3 ) and they can action this for you. Kind regards Cameron
Seems to be a lot of jobs that the won't do
No comment na
Haven't had any work done yet only signed up this morning
Just joined , hopefully your service will be as good when called upon in the future. Would have scored hire but reserve that right until I have been with you longer.
The information supplied by e mail had errors on all 3 policies. Far to early to even assess if I would recommend.
As I have just joined your company I can not do a review as of yet but will let you know after I have had my boiler serviced
maybe don't send this when I've just purchased and have no idea how you will fare
Just joined. It was straightforward. I hope it’s a easy when I need you 😄😄
Reason why only gave 3 stars only just joined
Very easy to buy
Ijoined YourRepair just a few days ago & these are early days.Finger crossed & let us see ahead.Hope they will offer excellent service (Value for money) & will not disappopint me.Many contemporary covers are useless, a big talk & no service,always look for small prints.
Efficient service so far
Failed to respond to application on line twice
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to get in touch. I’m sorry to hear your feedback. We’ve got a dedicated team to help you with that. I’ve passed on your details to them to contact you to discuss further. Thanks, Cameron
I jus join i cant sah anything
I'm very happy with wot I have got all for 14 pound amonth .
Only just signed up today.
YourRepair is rated 4.54 based on 3,785 reviews