Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd Reviews

Priscilla Bayliss
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 16th July 2019
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 2nd July 2019
Carol Coleclough
I’m grateful to finally receive my second v delayed (3 month delay!!!) dog bed package. I found notification very poor. I advised my change of address 3 times and had one confirmation reply yet still my package was sent to my old address. Very luckily a friendly neighbour helped me out and I did a 2 1/2 hour round trip drive to collect it. Really really disappointing service - imagine if I hadn’t got that nice neighbour - so despite Earthbound beds being lovely I won’t buy from this supplier ever again and will source elsewhere. Cannot recommend this company
Took order for goods and told approx delivery period of 7-20 days. This was not fulfilled. Sent numerous emails and received no response. Telephone not working - unbelievably long period of time. Sent email cancelling and asking for money back - no response!

Then a few days later received a emails saying the goods have been despatched - arrived finally.

Will not use then again and advise others to not too.
Customer service very poor
Would never use them again
Been waiting 6 weeks for an Earthbound bed. After a numerous of un answered emails asking for the whereabouts of the item I decided to call them. I was then hung up on repeatedly without conversation. Today I have finally received a reply stating that I won't receive the bed for another 2 weeks. Completely unacceptable to wait 2 months for a £100 dog bed with zero updates or contact on your behalf.
Terrible company to order from, it took 2 and a half months and a paypal dispute asking for my money back to get my dog beds, I do not recommend pet supplies warehouse and will never buy from them again
I ordered an item from this website on 1 Jan 2021, the email confirmation of the purchase confirmed I should receive said item within a few business days. Since then I have sent numerous email and made numerous calls for non receipt of my order. Their emails and calls are full of empty promises. Now almost 6-weeks post placing the order and I have spoken to the company again today to be told they still have no idea when the item will be stocked to deliver to me - although I have an email from the company advising I will have my order no later than 05.02.21! Very poor customer service - I have had to follow-up every time with the company, the company has never contacted me. No-one seems to have a clue what is going on at the company re orders and deliveries. It is very hard to keep supporting a business who treats your custom so poorly.
This company is useless. They fed me a load of lies so I contacted the brand from whom they said I was waiting the bed and they advised had no back log of work at all and pet supplies had be sloppy and unorganised with orders!! Useless
Order took weeks & weeks to arrive with no contact until just before delivery.
Very poor customer service very long wait for dog bed won’t order again .
No communications what so ever won't answer emails or phone item not recieved l complained to pay pay had a refund... Never againg
I was more than a little surprised when I opened my delivery and found they had filled in the gaps of the box with hundreds of empty printer cartridge boxes that I then had to dispose of. I have no idea why they think sending me their rubbish is acceptable. I asked and got no reply and will not be using this company again.
Items were perfect and as described but service was terrible I was informed of delivery times twice and sent emails to the customer service email given asking to specifically avoid certain dates. I got no responses and the goods were delivered precisely when I requested they shouldn’t be.
1) Sadly although I made an additional order straight away and informed you you were unable to combine the packages.
2) I received only one of my orders (of 2) but received another order which was addressed to me but inside was a packing slip for someone else. This has still not been received as the pick up day was a day that I was out early morning to 7pm and no time to re-box it anyway.
3) I have received my second order now which was delivered 3 days later than the first (working days).
4) You have not replied to my informing you that I was not available to re-pack and wait in for the pick up of the incorrect order. So I still have it waiting in my hall.
We haven’t received our order and we haven’t received replies to the 2 emails we sent!
Please can you refund me and we will return the dog bed if it ever arrives! I received a dispatched email a week ago.
Carrie Pollock
Dear Carrie,
I have not received any emails from you, sorry. You have ordered an Earthbound bed for which the dispatch time is 10-14 days as listed in the product description. Earthbound beds are mostly made to order. We send tracking details when the product leaves our warehouse too.
I will call you to confirm and then refund your money if that is your decision.
Kerrin Sharpley
0 stars - the dog food STILL hasn’t been delivered! I ordered it 9 days ago! I think my sons 13 year old Boxer is probably starving by now,
I have ordered payed and still nothing after nearly 2 weeks I have contacted them they say it will be with me but still nothing.

Sorry
Hi Lisa,
We're very sorry about this. I have chased this up 3 times now and been promised delivery the next day but UK Mail are letting us down badly and it clearly isn't good enough. If I can't resolve today I will be reshipping your order with a different carrier.
Once again, sincere apologies for the trouble.
Kind regards,
Kerrin
Items were advertised as in stock but they are actually only ordered with the supplier when you order. I chased and was told it would be a week - I chased again and was told the same things - 3 weeks later the items were dispatched. It wouldn't have been a problem if they had been upfront from the start.
Dear J******,

I am sorry you had to wait for you product to arrive. We give delivery details on the product page advising the expected delivery time for Earthbound beds and it states "7-14 Working Days Delivery" right above the "Add To Bag" button. If you missed this when ordering it is unfortunate but this lead in time is normal for most of the Earthbound range.
Sincerely
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd
3 wks on and despite an email saying the order had been dispatched, and me sending an email to enquiry what had happened to my dog food, I heard nothing and received nothing I shan’t be using Pet Supplies Warehouse again!!!!!
Hi Stacey,
I'm very sorry there was a problem with your first shipment and the delay. I reshipped your order with a different courier and it was delivered on April 10th. Sincere apologies again for the trouble.

Kind regards
Pet Supplies Warehouse
9 days to deliver very poor service
Ordered Carnilove from their internet site.
Waited 2 weeks and no sign of the food.

Emailed and had reply they were out of stock and unable to get any more.
Refund, but now we are out of dog food.

They only replied when I emailed them.

Will not be using this company as they don't do what is printed on the can.
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 1,292 reviews