Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd Reviews

Priscilla Bayliss
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 16th July 2019
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 2nd July 2019
Carol Coleclough
I’m grateful to finally receive my second v delayed (3 month delay!!!) dog bed package. I found notification very poor. I advised my change of address 3 times and had one confirmation reply yet still my package was sent to my old address. Very luckily a friendly neighbour helped me out and I did a 2 1/2 hour round trip drive to collect it. Really really disappointing service - imagine if I hadn’t got that nice neighbour - so despite Earthbound beds being lovely I won’t buy from this supplier ever again and will source elsewhere. Cannot recommend this company
Poor communication in keeping me updated with my order.
I am delighted with both the beds which I have bought previously from you and they lasted well and for many years, and the rugs, made well and generous in size, and look very smart too! My only disappointment was the length that it took, some several weeks passed between order and delivery time, but they were worth the wait!
Took order for goods and told approx delivery period of 7-20 days. This was not fulfilled. Sent numerous emails and received no response. Telephone not working - unbelievably long period of time. Sent email cancelling and asking for money back - no response!

Then a few days later received a emails saying the goods have been despatched - arrived finally.

Will not use then again and advise others to not too.
The item I ordered was out of stock and had to be made. I was given the option of cancelling, changing or waiting. I chose to wait the 3 weeks as it suited me. Unfortunately it took much longer and I had to chase as had no update after the 3 weeks. Just as I requested a cancellation and full refund following no response to an earlier message, I had a message to say the item had been dispatched to me. It arrived the next day and is lovely but communication could have been better.
Ordered lateish one day, delivered the next. Brilliant service, excellent prices
Excellent service. Orders despatched and delivered very quickly.
It took nearly 3 months to get our order unfortunately. I think one of the items (a dog coat) it transpires had to be made up to order by a third party supplier but this wasn't stated at the point and time of purchase and updates from Pet Supplies Warehouse were only forthcoming when we chased them on several ocassions.
Thank you it took a long time to arrive but my springer spaniel Echo loved it from the word go.
She sleeps in the bed which is just the right size for her.
Customer service very poor
Would never use them again
Been waiting 6 weeks for an Earthbound bed. After a numerous of un answered emails asking for the whereabouts of the item I decided to call them. I was then hung up on repeatedly without conversation. Today I have finally received a reply stating that I won't receive the bed for another 2 weeks. Completely unacceptable to wait 2 months for a £100 dog bed with zero updates or contact on your behalf.
Excellent service items arrived the after placing the order
Ordering was very easy and pet food arrived the next day Brilliant
Best company ive used. Had delivery in less than 24hrs
I was always kept up to date with the progress of my purchase from the ordering on line through to receiving my goods. Excellent service
Good communication even though had a long wait for product due to supply issues. Dog bed arrived eventually at time stated and is very good quality and looks great. My dog loves it
Excellent people to deal with. Helpful and always keep you informed of any hold ups with delivery
Terrible company to order from, it took 2 and a half months and a paypal dispute asking for my money back to get my dog beds, I do not recommend pet supplies warehouse and will never buy from them again
As your records show from date of order, we had to chase for information as to what had happened to our dog bed. We ordered when we understood it was in stock. You where very fast to take payment.
I ordered a replacement dog bed cover in January but it only just arrived.
Very happy again with product but thought communication poor letting me know about the 8 week delay!
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 1,292 reviews