Pet Supplies Warehouse Reviews

Portland's Road,
Rushden,
Northamptonshire,
United Kingdom

How would you rate Pet Supplies Warehouse ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Lynne Blears
Verified Buyer
"Great service- quick delivery- thank you"
JANET RUFFELL
Verified Buyer
"Straightforward ordering and very fast delivery time. I ordered carnilove dry dog food and it was cheaper than anywhere else I had looked Will be ordering again from pet supplies warehouse in the future"
Sheila J Newcombe
Verified Buyer
"My order was delivered by Currier very quickly, I was pleased with the speed of dispatch and the packaging of the kibble. I recommend pet supply warehouse"
"Great service and fast delivery. Would recommend"
Louise Paterson
Verified Buyer
"Great price and service"
Valerie Betts
Verified Buyer
"The product was out of stock and had to wait nearly a week for it to be delivered First time ordering from this company I would check stock availability before you order if you need delivery in a couple of days .Once my product was in stock it was sent via U K Mail who are very reliable ."
"I knew what I was looking for it was just a case of finding it in stock and at a reasonable price. Pet Warehouse solved my needs. Received my Eden Holistic quickly and will no doubt use them again."
Hannah Gamble
Verified Buyer
"super quick delivery with an hour time slot what else can you as for a* kept me informed of the process every step of the way. I will sure be using again. thank you very much"
Susan Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Prompt supply of my order. Delivered in a Good condition Polite delivery person. Thank you"
Christine Jehu
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price, quick delivery, excellent service."
"Fast delivery"
"Very efficient and a quick delivery"
Elizabeth Luscombe
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy. Costumer discount. Emails sent by courier informing me of the actual hour slot for delivery! All excellent service. Thank you."
"Dealing with this company was not as I expected. The bed was delivered well over a week since the order was placed. The phone number on their website did not ring through to them so I was left with email to chase them. I emailed and nobody bothered to reply. I emailed again and eventually I got a reply saying I would receive the bed on Friday. Friday came but the delivery didn’t. It finally arrived on Monday. By that time I had received a promo discount email - I asked if this could be applied and the company refused to honour the discount of 5%! I don’t recommend this company and won’t be using them again."
Marianne Bartlett
Verified Buyer
"Arrived safely within the timing given wrapped in box I could easily recycle."
John Dilleyston
Verified Buyer
"Good price -delivered when expected and on time. Will buy again"
"Discount offer on food Delivery acceptable"
Jason Marriott
Verified Buyer
"Great price and fast delivery. You can't go wrong."
"User friendly site, order delivered on time."
Natalie Walker
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order on line plus free delivery. Prompt delivery will definitely be using again"
Pet Supplies Warehouse is rated 4.53 based on 435 reviews