Pet Supplies Warehouse Reviews

Barnsley
South Yorkshire
S71 5AS
United Kingdom

How would you rate Pet Supplies Warehouse ?

Ellen Ross
"Excellent delivery service, the dogs love the Eden original food, Happy healthy dogs."
"Excellent product with a prompt dispatch"
Lee Taylor
"no problems ordered on monday 10 th april didn't receive till thursday 20th april which was disappointing but there was a bank holiday in between overall good service and a good product would use again"
"Excellent customer service. Very informative and friendly. No heavy sales pitch. Would highly recommend."
"Great product, great price, great service will use again."
"Amazing dog food that I can't get in normal shop and very quick delivery."
"Pet supplies were again the cheapest supplier of the product that I was purchasing. Ordering was simple, delivery quick."
"Always order our Eden dog food from here. Best price and super fast delivery."
"I had reason to contact customer services as I needed to delay an order, they were great and even offered to deliver the dog food at our holiday destination ! I will be using the company again."
"Good price fast delivery and good coms would use again ."
"Not too happy with the service- often the supplies I want are out of stock in the size I need or I can’t get the varieties my fussy ALD does eat."
Hi Laura,

I am sorry if you have had problems in the past. I can see your most recent order was placed on Sunday, which we then shipped on Monday and was delivered on Tuesday. So that was as fast delivery as we could hope for.

Please always call or email if you need anything.
Thanks,
Kerrin
Pet Supplies Warehouse
"Perfect place to order Eden dog food from. Delivery is really fast. Never an issue. Prices are good."
"Speedy service as always."
"0 stars - the dog food STILL hasn’t been delivered! I ordered it 9 days ago! I think my sons 13 year old Boxer is probably starving by now,"
"Still waiting for over half of my order. Had to phone to prompt them to send the first part. Had no conformation e-mail when the order went through. Won't be using them again."
"Excellent service and fab doggy bed my labradoodle Murphy thinks so too!! Great size for large breeds"
"I buy Edens Holistic kibble for my Chihuahua and get excellent service - fast and efficient delivery, trouble free shopping. Recommend Pet Supplies Warehouse. Thank you."
"Very smooth transaction. Will become a regular. Thanks"
"product satisfactory but unacceptably long delivery time"
Dear Rob,
I am sorry you are unhappy about the delivery time. We list 10-14 days delivery in the product listing that you ordered. I can see we delivered to you on the 12th day after your order was placed. We can always advise delivery times and anything else about your order by phone or email if you need.
Kind regards,
Pet Supplies Warehouse
"Always surprised by the fast reliable service. Though by now I should take it for granted. Good prices and nect day delivery. Who could ask for more."
"Great service. cheaper than anywhere else I've looked and delivery is good."
"Faultless speed and service. Highly recommend"
"Easy to use and a very prompt delivery service"
Pet Supplies Warehouse is rated 4.57 based on 666 reviews