Pet Supplies Warehouse Reviews

Barnsley
South Yorkshire
S71 5AS
United Kingdom

How would you rate Pet Supplies Warehouse ?

"Very helpful when I had problems ordering on-line. Really quick delivery and good price."
"Dispatch time was very fast but a bit with disappointed with delivery company as they delivered to wrong address and had to call the company and chase to see where my parcel was . Finally traced my parcel and end up walking 20 minutes and knocking on peoples doors to get my parcel ."
"Always an excellent service great competitive prices too"
"Prompt delivery no problems."
"Excellent selection of Eden products at a very good price. Super fast delivery. Always order from here and will continue do so. Thanks Pet Supplies Warehouse!"
"Excellent communication with this supplier. Items dispatched and delivered on time plus a multi buy discount. Recommended trader ."
"Fantastic service, very pleased"
"Everything was very efficiently dealt excellent service"
"Easy to order, quick delivery."
"Two sacks of dog food were delivered in a very smashed up box. Luckily the sacks had not been torn."
"Very prompt service and great prices - thank you once again!"
"We bought Eden dog food and our Cockapoo loves it"
"Great speedy service. Order before 12 always here the next day. Customer service wonderful. If I have one issue it is the last two times I’ve wanted to order the size kibble I was needing was out of stock for a few days each time ..Note to self order... about a week ahead of when I normally would next time . Other than that, highly recommended."
"Seamless order, super fast delivery. Two days from order to delivery. Brilliant thank you."
"Thank you to Kerrin for all his help with sorting a replacement cover for our Labrador's bed, could not be more perfect, Buie say thank you."
"Excellent delivery time within 2 days of ordering. Will definitely use again. Only place other than the company that make our dog food to sell it so quick delivery is very important"
"Such a quick delivery! Thankyou"
"Easy webite and fast delivery."
"I have been buying Eden dry dog food for my Springer Spaniels from Pet Supplies Warehouse for sometime now. I cannot fault them - delivery is fast & if there is ever an issue of supply, they actually RING you to discuss it! Brilliant!"
"This was my first order from Pet Supplies, prices are very competitive and the Eden dog food arrived promptly, therefore I shall certainly use them again in the future."
Pet Supplies Warehouse is rated 4.56 based on 590 reviews