Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd Reviews

S71 5AS
United Kingdom

Click Here

Tell us how Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd made you happy

"This is only the second time I have used Pet Supplies as I have a little Wire fox terrier and order 6kl at a time , But they are very reliable and the first time when I didn't go through with the order they rang to ask why , I told them my resone and they were very helpful sorry for the mix up and so I went on to buy from them and have gone back for a second time , I think as with all of online pet supplies it would be nice to have free postage when you have spent maybe £30 but you have to go on to spend £40 or ubove which is hard for a lot of people, Not only Pets Supplies but a lot of online purchases ."
Carol Coleclough
"My dogs love Eden kibble and treats Didn’t think I would be saying this Yes very good quality introduced my daughter to it for her two gave her some for them to try also my two daughter-in-law s now buying for their dogs xx"
Ellen Ross
"Excellent delivery service, the dogs love the Eden original food, Happy healthy dogs."
"Great Customer Service and prompt delivery."
"Always happy with their service. I have used them for a year now and the price is always great and the delivery always quick."
"The dog fleeces are perfect and I am very pleased dealing with your Company First Class"
"Product fine, but an unacceptable wait time for it to be delivered."
"Easy to order and very prompt delivery. Exactly what you want"
"We bought an Earthbound dog bed which our German Short Haired Pointer can’t get enough of!"
"No communication with the customer. Twice I had to phone to see what had happened to my order. Not impressed and unlikely to use again."
Hi Cate,

Apologies for your experience. I know Earthbound have been a few days behind schedule recently so if it affected your delivery time I'm sorry. I can see from the system that we sent you four emails confirming your order, the delivery time and the dispatch confirmation and a reply to your email request too.

Hope that helps.
PSW
"Really nice people who go out of their way to help"
"My three chihuahua love this food , have recommended too friends and family With pets"
"Always fast efficient service. Good prices also. Very happy with purchase of dog food."
"Great company, always been cheaper than anywhere else & always quick delivery."
"Tiggy the Jack Russell is delighted with her bed and hasn't chewed it yet fingers crossed"
"I've been using pet supplies warehouse for a couple of years now and will continue to do so. I buy a large 12kg sack of Eden dog food each time, so no extra delivery charge. Delivery is always on time and overall it is cheaper than buying direct from Eden. Happy customer."
"Great service. Great prices. What’s not to like?"
"Excellent and fast service"
"Trouble free purchase. Very efficient and helpful. Goods arrived very quickly and very well packed. Will certainly use Pet Supplies Warehouse Many thanks."
"Great product as always"
"Live the product but delivery slow"
"Excellent customer service - 5 star - but the packing always let's them down. Slightly wrong items delivered, damaged packaging etc. Sort out the packing!"
"Delivers promptly"