Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd Reviews

South Yorkshire
S71 5AS
United Kingdom

Tell us how Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd made you happy
My dogs love the Eden Working Dog Food Fish Cuisine Medium Kibble, nothing is ever left. The delivery is very quick and well package.
Fantastic dog bed, worth the money. My greyhound is so happy in his XL size.
Good experience, cheap price, delighted with goods, and good communications. Goods took a long time to arrive, but I was made aware of that likelihood at the outset (and it was due to the manufacturer of the product, not Pet Supplies) and they also kept me informed and respinded to my queries. Would certainly recommend to others and use again myself.
Good product and good communication about when it was arriving
Good service, good price.
Very pleased with seller delivered very quick have used this seller before for my dog food so more than happy
Orders processed efficiently and delivery is very fast - excellent service
Brilliant prices along with prompt free delivery on my bag of dog kibble. Definitely use them again.
Product as expected and in perfect condition. Delivery a bit slow.
Almost immediate dispatch of product once ordered. A good courier company used for delivery and a time slot given. Excellent service. In addition I purchase the Eden dog food. Superb quality product.
Everything went well. Company was efficient and despatched the goods as soon as they received them from the manufacturer. The cushions had to be specially made
whilst the dog cushion provided is good, I'm afraid the packaging it was delivered in meant it was extremely wet upon arrival due to the parcel being left outside. Whilst I would not wish to add to the world's plastic problem I do think some form of plastic covering over a textile product would be sensible.
Good prices and prompt delivery every time
I get my dogs eden pet food and it is cheaper than getting it from the Eden site, no delivery charges as well, arrives very quick, important when your running low. Very good service.
item arrived quicker than expected and was pleased with the quality
Always order my dogs food from petsupplies now. Greater value for money and quick shipping
Fabulous dog bed delivered fairly quickly.
I always use pet supplies warehouse for my dogs needs their good value and quick delivery spot on would recommend ...
Good selection of products. Fair prices. Easy to order Good delivery. Cant say more - excellent! Thank you
Although the first colour we chose was out of stock the team got in touch and we were sent a replacement Earthbound bed. Our puppy is super happy! Thanks so much.
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 993 reviews