Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd Reviews

S71 5AS
United Kingdom

Tell us how Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd made you happy

Carol Coleclough
"My dogs love Eden kibble and treats Didn’t think I would be saying this Yes very good quality introduced my daughter to it for her two gave her some for them to try also my two daughter-in-law s now buying for their dogs xx"
Ellen Ross
"Excellent delivery service, the dogs love the Eden original food, Happy healthy dogs."
Charlotte Francis
"We received our order very quickly which is good to know for future reference. We buy Eden Holistic food for our 18 month old cockapoo due to him having giardia as a young pup which has lead him to having a sensitive stomach. The closest stockist to us is an hours drive so it’s good to know it will come quickly if we are struggling to make the trip. Thank you!"
"Great service, competitively priced and good quality product, very good communication regarding delivery date and so on and delivered by a reputable courier"
"Ordered four items. Two were delivered quickly qnd the delivery slip said the other two were being delivered separately. Since then I have heard nothing, no email, nothing. I was about to order something else, but wont consider it until I have my owed goods."
"This is only the second time I have used Pet Supplies as I have a little Wire fox terrier and order 6kl at a time , But they are very reliable and the first time when I didn't go through with the order they rang to ask why , I told them my resone and they were very helpful sorry for the mix up and so I went on to buy from them and have gone back for a second time , I think as with all of online pet supplies it would be nice to have free postage when you have spent maybe £30 but you have to go on to spend £40 or ubove which is hard for a lot of people, Not only Pets Supplies but a lot of online purchases ."
"Always been happy with the service from Pet Supplies Warehouse. Easy to order, keenly priced and delivered on time."
"Ordered two dog beds when they arrived decided they were too small returned them refund received quickly. I have now ordered two medium."
"Fast professional service. Good quality product delivered as promised Recommended."
"Very happy with the choice and service. Will definitively be using this company again."
"Delivery takes too long."
Hi Susan,

I'm sorry if you have had trouble with the delivery service. I can see you ordered on Friday evening which we then shipped out on the Monday and delivery was attempted on Tuesday. We shipped on the next business day which is what I would expect so it seems the weekend has gotten in the way, sorry about that. So you are aware, we aim to ship out the same day if you order before 12pm on a weekday.

Let me know if you need me to help with anything.
Thanks,
Kerrin - Pet Supplies Warehouse
"Very prompt delivery & good value product. Will use again"
"very good service, will use again,"
"Very quick and prompt delivery"
"Delivery took 6 days."
Hi Charlotte,
I'm sorry your delivery took longer than expected. The courier had trouble finding your address which can happen occasionally. After we spoke I relayed the instructions on to the driver who then delivered. I'm sorry it wasn't successful on the first attempt.
Kind regards,
Kerrin
"Excellent service from ordering to the delivery of the product"
"Always super delivery with no problem, hassle free shopping and great products too :-)"
"Keep running out of my brand of pet food or send just one bag instead of two!"
"quick delivery, and competitive price"
"Prompt delivery and produce as described"
"Wrong item supplied. Dog instead of cat food as ordered.size Size wrong too."
"Very helpful efficient member of your team on phone at Keighley. Hopefully the pet gate will arrive in the next day or two and be a perfect barricade for my new pup. Thanks so much!"
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 915 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access