Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd Reviews

S71 5AS
United Kingdom

Tell us how Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd made you happy

Ellen Ross
"Excellent delivery service, the dogs love the Eden original food, Happy healthy dogs."
"Excellent product with a prompt dispatch"
Lee Taylor
"no problems ordered on monday 10 th april didn't receive till thursday 20th april which was disappointing but there was a bank holiday in between overall good service and a good product would use again"
"Have bought our dog food from Pet Supplies Warehouse a couple of times now. The 15 kg Eden Dry food, which both our dogs love, is such good value from them, easy to order and quick delivery. Would highly recommend buying dog food from them."
"Good quality products & good service"
"Best price I found for the product and helpful customer services. Delivered within stated timescale & fabulous product, so I would definitely use Pet Supplies again."
"Pet supplies warehouse is cheeper for my Eden dog food than anywhere else on the internet. Communication is brilliant and delivery is with in two days Will definitely and have suggested to friends and family."
"My dog loves this brand of food just a shame the delivery costs too much or I’d order more..."
"Easy to order and came quickly"
"Excellent, efficient service. I got the dog food 2 days after ordering it and not in a ridiculous amount of packaging either."
"VERY NICE RED COLLAR SENT TO US"
"I found is was easy to navigate the Pet supplies Warehouse website and to place an order and my order arrived within the timescale given. The Earthbound sherpa fleece pet blanket is extremely good quality and cost less than elsewhere. I wanted it to snuggle under when watching tv on cold winter nights but my cats have claimed it! As a result, I have since ordered a small sherpa fleece pet bed for them."
"Ordered Dog food which was delivered promptly. Quikand easy to order via the website and at a reasonable price."
"Excellent service. Delivery took two weeks but advised if that at the outset and received regular updates. Parcel packaged well and to top it all off my dog loves his new bed. Thank you"
"Very helpful and good prices!"
"Thank you for supplying a favourite good quality cat food. Clear and ease of use website, fast delivery and good customer service. I recommend this company."
"Excellent in every way."
"Quick delivery, good price, great service"
"Really good prices and great customer service. Had a mix up in my order and it was sorted out straight away."
"Excellent prompt service will definitely use pet supplies warehouse again."
"Great price, great service. Would highly recommend."
"Ordered Eden dog food. Competitive price including free delivery. Delivered very quickly with no issues. I recommend the product and the seller."
"Easy,a simple to use site great service and will continue to use so I can order Eden products for my dog.never had problems great customer service.on point."
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 740 reviews