Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd Reviews

Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 16th July 2019
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 2nd July 2019
Carol Coleclough
Brilliant service. Ordered and delivered within 24 hours
Delivery was delayed by national events, but the item arrived in the end and was perfect for the task it was intended for. The dog is pleased with it as well. As for the question "Was your delivery on time" I can't recall an agreed timescale, and was warned that there was a delay to the lock down situation, which I accepted.
Dog is very pleased with her new Earthbound cushion. There was a lengthy delay from the manufacturer in fulfilling the order but I was kept informed by Pet Supplies Warehouse and given the option to cancel if the delay was too great. Happy to wait so no problem.
I was told it would take up to 20 days to arrive. It actually took 6 weeks during which time my dog had had a stroke and almost died. I phone call explaining the delay would have been appreciated.
Great communication when my chosen item was delayed. Product arrived well packaged and my dog loves his new bed. Thank you
Ordered an earthbound dog bed . I knew it was out of stock when ordered it. I was reassured that I would receive my order by the date that I needed it. Correspondence was good via email and it did arrive. Very pleased with my dog .bed .
I haven’t yet received my order... placed in a match and said dispatched 10 days ago. Still no sign. Feeling annoyed
Lightning fast delivery!! Great price and my dogs love the food too so thank you.
Brilliant shop! What a range of things - reasonably priced and super fast delivery! Will definitely be ordering again.
The collar was good quality. Look a while to arrive.
The order was delayed due to manufacture delay but I was offered refund and updated by Pet Supplies . Good customer service thank you
Fantastic Earthbound dog bed, worth the wait as delivery delayed
I have bought Earthbound dogs beds from Pet Supplies Warehouse twice now. They seem to be one of the few places where I could find the particular bed I wanted, and their price was competitive. There is a long delivery lead time, but I think that is on the manufacturer and not Pet Supplies Warehouse. They were good at keeping me informed of expected delivery date.
Great products let down by long waits for delivery!
I’m grateful to finally receive my second v delayed (3 month delay!!!) dog bed package. I found notification very poor. I advised my change of address 3 times and had one confirmation reply yet still my package was sent to my old address. Very luckily a friendly neighbour helped me out and I did a 2 1/2 hour round trip drive to collect it. Really really disappointing service - imagine if I hadn’t got that nice neighbour - so despite Earthbound beds being lovely I won’t buy from this supplier ever again and will source elsewhere. Cannot recommend this company
Poor communication in keeping me updated with my order.
I am delighted with both the beds which I have bought previously from you and they lasted well and for many years, and the rugs, made well and generous in size, and look very smart too! My only disappointment was the length that it took, some several weeks passed between order and delivery time, but they were worth the wait!
Took order for goods and told approx delivery period of 7-20 days. This was not fulfilled. Sent numerous emails and received no response. Telephone not working - unbelievably long period of time. Sent email cancelling and asking for money back - no response! Then a few days later received a emails saying the goods have been despatched - arrived finally. Will not use then again and advise others to not too.
The item I ordered was out of stock and had to be made. I was given the option of cancelling, changing or waiting. I chose to wait the 3 weeks as it suited me. Unfortunately it took much longer and I had to chase as had no update after the 3 weeks. Just as I requested a cancellation and full refund following no response to an earlier message, I had a message to say the item had been dispatched to me. It arrived the next day and is lovely but communication could have been better.
Ordered lateish one day, delivered the next. Brilliant service, excellent prices
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 1,306 reviews