Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd Reviews

Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 16th July 2019
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 2nd July 2019
Carol Coleclough
More Photos & Videos
The Earthbound dog bed I bought (small) grey tweed is perfect : cuddly high back soft interior. My chihuahua loves it. The best dog bed I could find. I had to wait some weeks for it to be made but in the end it was worth it. It stays rigid and can be washed at 30 %. Will fit in with any interior decor too. Can be bought in all sizes.
Excellent customer service. Items delivered well within the frame time promised. All products got a definite paws up from my springer spaniel. Would definitely order other items and recommended.
Quick delivery, nicely packaged, Will buy again. Thank you.
Great service and food :)
Great service and very quick my dog loves the Turkey rawhide bones and they keep him occupied for ages. Thankyou.
I was more than a little surprised when I opened my delivery and found they had filled in the gaps of the box with hundreds of empty printer cartridge boxes that I then had to dispose of. I have no idea why they think sending me their rubbish is acceptable. I asked and got no reply and will not be using this company again.
Our Labrador Miga is enjoying her new bed thank you
As usual, very prompt from ordering to delivery
Loves these beds, great quality and my dog loves it. Extremely quick delivery.
Ordered a dog collar for one of my dogs as a spare, received an email explaining may take longer and asked if I wanted to select another or was I happy to wait which I was.
I was kept up to date by email regarding the order and knew I would be on holiday when it was due to arrive so emailed and asked if collar could be delivered after holiday immediate response with a yes,came back from holiday and the collar arrived on time. Would highly recommend this company especially for the updates you receive.
Great prices and great service
Ordered a large Earthbound dog bed, upon arrival it clearly wasn’t the size indicated (smaller). Email was sent and still no reply or acknowledgement from PSW. To sum up: poor customer service from PSW and disappointment in product with regard to size, wouldn’t recommend using PSW.
Excellent bed . Worth a little wait. Dogs love it
First time I have used Pet Supplies Warehouse. Ordering was easy, and delivery was quick! Also prices were very competitive so if the prices remain competitive, I shall purchase again.
Trouble free transaction
Really quick delivery and very pleased with dog bed
Very happy with both the crate pads. Good quality items.
Very quick delivery and friendly staff when ordering
Items were perfect and as described but service was terrible I was informed of delivery times twice and sent emails to the customer service email given asking to specifically avoid certain dates. I got no responses and the goods were delivered precisely when I requested they shouldn’t be.
Delivered fast. Great customer service. Very honest and great, quality products.
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 1,201 reviews