Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd Reviews

South Yorkshire
S71 5AS
United Kingdom

Tell us how Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd made you happy
It seems suppliers to Pet Supplies Warehouse have not been paid and one presumes are not restocking to the company, which is why myself and others have not received our products. It seems criminal that they are still taking orders when there is no prospect of the product being supplied.
Like so many other customers, i bought an earthbound dog bed 27/09/2021. I have not received the bed yet and not heard back from pet supplies warehouse, despite numerous emails sent. I feel totally scammed. Avoid at all cost.
I have had an Earthbound dog bed on order since the 8th October. I was informed immediately that there would be a delay of up to 20 working days, even though payment was taken immediately. That time period is now up & I’ve received no further communication. I have tried emailing, contact via there web site and telephone. No response to any, and no one picks up the phone. Looks like I’ll be contacting my bank to pull back the payment. Looks like I’m not the only person recently.
Placed an order for 3 earthbound blankets on 28th July, had email informing me of up to 20 days delay; here we are beginning of November and nothing, no replies to my 2 emails enquiring about an update and subsequent refund, still nothing! Tried ringing the telephone number and its always engaged! What do I have to do to get some acknowledgement????? Post an irate review on their website might get some response!!!!!!!
Excellent, friendly, speedy service. Bought a dog bed, very helpful over size and availability.
I ordered some bird seed and it was dispatched with due haste. In fact the person on the other end went out of his way to ensure that my order was sent the following day. This is service at it's best and with a smile. I would purchase from this source again. The birds liked it too. The Courier was also pleasant.
excellent goods and service
Pet food was not dispatched on time, had to call to chase up
Although our second Earthbound bed took a wee while to arrive, it has been worth the wait. We now have two beds the same and our dogs are very happy with them.
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Good communication, well wrapped and just want I have been trying to get from other suppliers for ages! Thank you.
bag of cat litter arrived damaged on arrival, contacted customer services and they sent a replacement out same day & was delivered the very next day. Fantastic customer service will recommend and use again
This is a sturdy but comfortable bed. I now have 3 of these beds, my dogs love them. The high sides do not collapse as other beds have done. They are easy to clean and as can be seen are comfortable!
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Very good service and lovely bed, strong and well made . Could have done with a little more communication but otherwise great company
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 16th August 2021
A good company that run an honest business and service!!!
Always excellent
Excellent product (I’ve now bought four!) and the grey one was delivered the following day
I ordered cushion inners for my dogs baskets on the 27th June for about £ 57. I am still waiting for delivery. Is this a SCAM. Shocking. Stay away
This is the third time we have purchased our dog food from Pet Supplies Warehouse, the service is out of this world, from emails to let you know the progress of your order to excellent delivery within 2 days, I can’t fault them and hope to continue to use them for a long time.
What a great find! Sadly the litter we needed was almost out of stock and unfortunately the only bag left in stock split apart prior to posting, however I was contacted by the company straight away and they sent out a perfectly acceptable alternative which 2 stinky Persians, a house bunny and their humans are very grateful for! *Re the bunny, we have 2 trays that have a removable grill bit on top, filled with Intersand Northern Forest litter. Any bunny owner can appreciate the spectrum of icky ness which comes from fluffy eating machines - the aforementioned clumping litter is brilliant at absorbing thick bunny wee & crazy amounts of daily 💩 100% recommend for those sorts of trays where bun doesn’t have access to the actual litter & can’t accidentally ingest it. I’d still rate the Odourlock version as being the best for the consequences of Persians’ delicate tums 🤭 but the Northern Forest has been a fine alternative in the meantime. Will definitely be back to Pet Supplies Warehouse to buy more.
Very disappointed. Product received was of good quality but not the size advertised on their website. After speaking to them they acknowledged the discrepancy; the size of a filled or unfilled dog cushion was different but no mention was made of this in the information given and I was not ordering an unfilled cushion! They immediately updated the information on their webpage to reflect the correct sizes after our conversation. This was of no help to me as they refused to refund the return postage even though they were at fault. A pity as I would have re-ordered the product in the correct size if their response had been more positive.
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 1,341 reviews