Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd Reviews

Pat Abernethy
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 31st July 2019
Priscilla Bayliss
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 16th July 2019
I ordered cushion inners for my dogs baskets on the 27th June for about £ 57. I am still waiting for delivery. Is this a SCAM. Shocking. Stay away
This is the third time we have purchased our dog food from Pet Supplies Warehouse, the service is out of this world, from emails to let you know the progress of your order to excellent delivery within 2 days, I can’t fault them and hope to continue to use them for a long time.
What a great find! Sadly the litter we needed was almost out of stock and unfortunately the only bag left in stock split apart prior to posting, however I was contacted by the company straight away and they sent out a perfectly acceptable alternative which 2 stinky Persians, a house bunny and their humans are very grateful for! *Re the bunny, we have 2 trays that have a removable grill bit on top, filled with Intersand Northern Forest litter. Any bunny owner can appreciate the spectrum of icky ness which comes from fluffy eating machines - the aforementioned clumping litter is brilliant at absorbing thick bunny wee & crazy amounts of daily 💩 100% recommend for those sorts of trays where bun doesn’t have access to the actual litter & can’t accidentally ingest it. I’d still rate the Odourlock version as being the best for the consequences of Persians’ delicate tums 🤭 but the Northern Forest has been a fine alternative in the meantime. Will definitely be back to Pet Supplies Warehouse to buy more.
Very disappointed. Product received was of good quality but not the size advertised on their website. After speaking to them they acknowledged the discrepancy; the size of a filled or unfilled dog cushion was different but no mention was made of this in the information given and I was not ordering an unfilled cushion! They immediately updated the information on their webpage to reflect the correct sizes after our conversation. This was of no help to me as they refused to refund the return postage even though they were at fault. A pity as I would have re-ordered the product in the correct size if their response had been more positive.
it was easy to find the product I required and ordering and delivery was trouble free I WILL ORDE AGAIN
I placed my order, received confirmation as well as being informed there would be a delay in delivery due to waiting for stock. Informed when dispatched and received in time given.
Ordered dog food at 4.22pm. It arrived the following morning at 11am. Fastest service I've known. Well packed too.
Fantastic prices and delivery service would recommend. Arrived so quickly.
Great price & bed great. There was a delay in the bed coming but I was emailed straight after the order informing me. I will use again
Lighting quick delivery on my bags of Eden. Great prices too.
Consistently Pet Supplies Warehouse has provided great service with great prices. There are three on-line pet food retailers we look at, and consistently choose Pet Supplies over them. We rarely have any issues with delivery, but on one occasion when there was a problem it was resolved immediately, without question. I do wish, though, that they would carry Eden Dry Cat Food as well as I could then use Pet Supplies as a 'one stop shop'. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Good service, kept up to date with item that needed to be made, delivered ahead of schedule
Good price and speedy delivery. Happy pooch full of treats now.
Very helpful and professional staff, great products
Ordered.arrived quickly in good order
Good quality products at a fair price. The Earthbound dog bed was cheaper here than elsewhere.
Arrived on time well packaged good service
Having looked at many dog beds, the earthbound natural weave design looked ideal. Whilst I had to wait for it to made, it was well worth the wait as the quality is superb. My dog abandoned his old bed straight away and took his favourite toy into his new one. Whilst he was out of the room, our cat sneaked into it and clearly loves it too, I feel another purchase will need to be made!
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Happy Days 😊 😃 so pleased with the dog beds I ordered very pleased with the service. Thank will shop again with you guys very helpful. Thanks again highly recommended 👍
Brilliant service. Ordered and delivered within 24 hours