Pet Supplies Warehouse Reviews

Barnsley
South Yorkshire
S71 5AS
United Kingdom

How would you rate Pet Supplies Warehouse ?

Sue Knight
"Was quick and easy"
Ellen Ross
Verified Buyer
"A very good price excellent delivery time what’s not to be happy about Pet Supplies"
"Great prices. Great service. What more could you ask for?"
Debbie Cook
Verified Buyer
"Little bit of confusion over delivery but sorted out quickly enough. Happy with the dog bed."
"Great product and price, delivery on time, thanks"
"Items were advertised as in stock but they are actually only ordered with the supplier when you order. I chased and was told it would be a week - I chased again and was told the same things - 3 weeks later the items were dispatched. It wouldn't have been a problem if they had been upfront from the start."
Dear J******,

I am sorry you had to wait for you product to arrive. We give delivery details on the product page advising the expected delivery time for Earthbound beds and it states "7-14 Working Days Delivery" right above the "Add To Bag" button. If you missed this when ordering it is unfortunate but this lead in time is normal for most of the Earthbound range.
Sincerely
Pet Supplies Warehouse Ltd
"Very pleased with the Earthbound dog bed I ordered. Good customer service when I called to follow up on my order. The only downside was the order took 10 working days to arrive. However this was advertised on the website so it wasn't unexpected."
"Easy ordering. Good communication. Delivered efficiently."
Melissa Bastin
Verified Buyer
"Communication was poor but they are apparently in the middle of change of ownership so thy were experiencing problems they say. Delivery period was much longer than I’m used to with other companies but the item was apparently on order to them. It arrived and and is perfect. So overall I probably would use the company again as price was very competitive."
"Good service but could improve by letting customer know when order will arrive and also providing a confirmation email when order has been placed."
KATHRYN COULTHARD
Verified Buyer
"The dog bed that I ordered arrived within 3 days of ordering, excellent quality bed and well packed by Pet Supplies Warehouse. I did a price comparison and they were the cheapest by far for this particular dog bed. Very happy with the purchase and the service."
"Pet supplies are my go to when I’m low on dog food, if I order in the morning I usually have my order the next day! They are the only company I can rely on to actually get the food to me quickly. I’ve never had any issues and I’ve been using them for at least a year now. I 100% recommend them. Thanks Pet Supplies 🐾"
Stacey Bennett
Verified Buyer
"3 wks on and despite an email saying the order had been dispatched, and me sending an email to enquiry what had happened to my dog food, I heard nothing and received nothing I shan’t be using Pet Supplies Warehouse again!!!!!"
Hi Stacey,
I'm very sorry there was a problem with your first shipment and the delay. I reshipped your order with a different courier and it was delivered on April 10th. Sincere apologies again for the trouble.

Kind regards
Pet Supplies Warehouse
"quick simply very happy no messing good price to"
"Always got what I need and arrives in just a few days"
"So great to be able to buy Eden products on line. Always efficient service."
Terry Irwin
Verified Buyer
"9 days to deliver very poor service"
Nicola McNamara
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy, price was fair and delivery was fast."
"Excellent service"
"Very satisfied thank you"
Pet Supplies Warehouse is rated 4.50 based on 492 reviews