Your Money Guidance Ltd Reviews

12PM
12PM

info@yourmoneyguidance.co.uk

Tell us how Your Money Guidance Ltd made you happy

"Guided me through the options with helpful advice."
Are you Your Money Guidance Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The gentleman who I spoke with was very professional, extremely helpful and informative. I did not feel in any way pressured and received some great advice. Thank you for your support."
"I was provided with very useful information that I can use as I review and plan my finances. David was on on the other end of the phone, he was friendly and helpful and answered my questions. I wasn't sold anything just given relevant and useful information. I'll probably be back at a later stage"
"Found some pensions from jobs iv had over the years and kept me up to date every step of the way. 5 star service thank you very much."
"Fantastic service. Very polite and professional."
"I found the staff very helpful, fast,efficient and very reassuring."
"I found the advise given very useful. And was also impressed by the lack of pushy sales. Good information well presented in a comfortable conversation"
"Very polite and helpful guidance, non instructive not typical sales tactics. Appreciate the callers friendly tone and advise."
"excellent service and advice from Ralph... Thank you very much"
"Mr Dave whelan proved to be extremely well versed in the whole area of pensions and well placed to deal,with all my queries.what I particularly liked was his manner which came across as genuinely helpful and not a hard sales push"
"Very friendl service and very informative and helpful"
"Excellent service"
"He was very helpful... and explained things simply"
"I found the advisor polite and very helpful and explained the process clearly and was able to answer all my questions. I found this service very useful. Thank you"
"A very positive and non-pressured approach. Will certainly follow up with this team"
"Conversation was to the point, useful and informative. Any jargon I did not understand was explained well and in a non patronizing way. Overall very good."
"Polite informative good information not a sales pitch"
"Many thanks for your quick response. The website link you gave me was very informative and has answered all my questions. Great service"
"Helpful discussion about pensions and provided a quick follow up email."
"i was contacted by one of your staff straight away, and although I changed my mind there was no pressure"
Your Money Guidance Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 22 reviews