Yonda Sports Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yonda Sports

Tell us how Yonda Sports made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I bought my new wetsuit about 10 days ago. Initially I was willing to evaluate only well-known brands and I would never ever consider buying it online (from Italy). After a long search I discovered YONDA. I was very surprised because, discussing with athletes, it was presented as the most flexible and performing of all. After a bit of uncertainty on the model I decided to buy SPIRIT. The thing that surprised me the most was the softness of the "fabric", the "comfort" and the care in finishing. The arms are free to move as if I were swimming without and I am sure it's the most comfortable of all the ones I've tried so far. Finally, I would like to congratulate for the great customer service in YONDA: the meeting point between professionalism and passion. Thank you!!"
"I found myself unexpectedly in the market for a wetsuit after a very disappointing experience with another leading brand. After a recommendation from a fellow triathlete I contacted the very helpful Angus at Yonda and arranged a trial of a Spirit. The suit swam way better than my previous suit (which retailed at twice the price) and I was immediately convinced. Shoulder flexibility is fantastic, the forearm panels really help with feel for the water and construction seems absolutely first rate. Highly recommended!"
"Lovely to meet the two you you today. So refreshing to buy a wetsuit off a person not off a website. As your company grows please don’t loose this from your business. Triathlon is an expensive sport so making a purchase like this has to be right first time you do this with your expert advice and quality product. Keep up the good work and turn them H*** lakes into Yonda lake one by one 👍🏻"
"This suit was most certainly made with competitive swimmers in mind ! The flexibility in the shoulders is awesome ! No more aching shoulders and triceps - I would honestly recommend this suit to anyone - much much better than my old Huub suit by far :) A very fast suit indeed !"
"Have the Spirit wetsuit and have so say it’s fantastic! Quality is superb, comfort and the little details are also superb (even the folded edge on the collar to stop the rubbing!). The flex in the shoulders and arms makes it very comfortable and easy to swim in, and getting out of it quickly in transition is effortless. Brilliant brilliant wetsuit, and customer service in answering questions and queries is first class."
"Stop the hunt these wetsuits are amazing! I absolutely love the cut and design of my wetsuit. They are a great fit for women and its like swimming on top of the water. So flexible, how have I lived without it?"
"I am cursed with a long back. This makes buying anything tricky, far less a has-to-fit-like-a-glove wetsuit. Angus could not have been more helpful in helping me get the best possible fit. A new suit was just what I need for the 70.3 Worlds in September, it worked well, and I now look forward to using my Ghost for a full season next year"
Yonda Sports is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews