Yoins Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Yoins

How would you rate Yoins?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Emy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Yoins in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Unfortunately like many others, I had a very bad experience with Yoins. I ordered a midi dress halter lace based on the statement in their website that “ Our professional quality control and assurance service always check your items before the shipment” and under the understanding that it was not a Chinese website (they do not declare it until an order is placed). I paid just under £16.00 with postal charges. I was not expecting to receive silk and Chantilly lace, however, when I received the dress it was so badly manufactured and below the expected standard/quality material. The dress had a very tight and badly sewed back zip that it was pulling the skirt up, the zip was longer than the dress with the top sticking up the top line, the lace was badly matched on the sides. All or part of the scallop were just roughly cut and sewed making it looking unfinished and ugly to see. The front lace scallops were uneven and finished to show asymmetry. In overall the dress was very badly assembled, manufactured and sewed. I immediately contacted Yoins that of course took several emails and a week to respond instead of the declared 24 hours. I requested to have a full refund including the postal charges without sending the dress back as the alterations would have cost me well above what I paid for the dress. The alternative was to bin it. This is when I started looking for reviews and I felt not only horrified by the treatment reserved to their customers but also how they are cheated and mislead. I immediately underlined to Yoins their statement of guaranteed quality control but the only answer received was complete careless, that they control the items before dispatch (pull my legs again Yoins!!) and a proposed a refund of only 20%. Despite sending several times the photos they requested, the customer service answer was that they could not see any fault with the dress therefore the alternative was a 20% refund or sending back the dress at my expenses. In consideration of the several complaint of non-receipt of the parcel by Yoins and refusal of refund, leaving the customer double out of pocket, I refused to send the dress back. In my opinion they are perfectly aware of shipping trash and, like many other said, imposing difficult refund/return policies to discourage the tricked buyers. I requested the 20% refund because I would have never arrived to the conclusion of getting my full money back and because they do not deserve to keep one single pence of mine, even if the refund is £2.40. And this is what I told them. They do not deserve any trust and should be fined by the relevant authorities for false quality controls declarations."
"The clothes are not what are advertised on the website, but a very cheap copy. If you want to return you have to pay about £40 to China and they request photos, measurements that take up a ridiculous amount of time. I can't believe they're allowed to trade in the UK."
Veryunhappyfromuk
Unverified Reviewer
"The clothes look lovely on the website but they're really cheap and nasty. Plus it's impossible to return anything - no returns form - you have to try and do it online but they want loads of pictures of the items - obviously they're making it as difficult as possible so you just give up! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!"
Stephanie Johnson
"Clothes are good quality, come from abroad so take a few weeks but aleays keep you up to date"
"Stay AWAY from this company!! items received have a horrible fit, as if put together by a 5 year old. No way to return the items. Customer service claims they need all sorts of information (pictures, all sorts of measurements etc.) before they accept a return that also refunds the shipping costs to Hong Kong. Clearly this is done to encourage the customer to give up on returning the items. Very unwise, and commercial suicide for this company, as you can read in all te reviews here. Stay away from this terrible company!! And for Yoins if you read this: no need for yet another useless reply."
"The product are like I've expected. I'm happy"
Yoins is rated 2.17 based on 6 reviews