Yoins Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Yoins

How would you rate Yoins ?

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I have wasted WEEKS of lies from them. Sometimes an item is in stock or it will take just 3 days.. NO. I am going on Month and a half if not more of wasting my time with them. They took my money, Call me a DEAR, like that is going to appease me and then state when an item is SEE THROUGH.. PM ME, I will send you pics of the white outfits they have that they wanted me to send back on my time, paying for a parcel and the items were defective. They then canceled several of my items even though on their website it shows they will be in stock soon.. I never gave them permission to take my money then cancel an order. I have already waited this long.. SEND ME THE BLACK PLAYSUIT I ORDERED! I placed an order almost 2 months ago. I am still awaiting 4 items. They take your money and then state things are out of stock. They wait for you to contact them 2 weeks later and then state, well, we can ship you some of the items. They should have been shipped without me having to contact them. Then every week they tell you the items that are backordered will only take a few days to get in stock and they never do. Then I received two outfits that were so see through that there is no way I Can wear them in public. They want me to ship them back. That is my time and my money to do so. They say they send a label, but you won't get the shipping money back. Why should I pay to ship back something that is see through and I won't get all of my money back? They are very polite in their letters, but do not follow through with the goods and the goods are cheaply made and from China. I have never had such a horrible experience with a clothing company. Here is even more info. http://www.kctv5.com/.../experts-weigh-in-on-dangers-of..."
"I ordered few items wanted to return but not impressed with their communication for refund they offered 20% refund and 15% coupon which I would have to pay to return items it was costing half the price of items I wrote to Yoins to try sort out something I aske for half the value but still they wouldnt have it still 20%i will definitely not be ordering from this company again I’m for blocking them on my sites as not impressed with them at all just take your money and the clothes are good fitting or good material very thin"
"I wish there was an option for 0 stars. They are liars and cheats. Do not use this scam company. How disgusting! They treat you like your stupid, refuse to return your money, you cannot return items. I hope and pray this company goes bust for all the poor people it scams!"
"Clothes terrible made have to pay return to china bad company don’t buy"
Leanda Kelly
Verified Reviewer
"Awful clothes from an awful company! Very difficult to send clothes back without loads of emails being sent back and forth. Most of the emails are generic and mean nothing concerning the actual complaint or subject in the emails I had sent. The only way you actually get their attention is if you make a public complaint on one of their ads on Facebook... these are responded to direct and in a private message! I’ve also had confusing emails about a back order, which I’ve cancelled, delivery status....should be with me soon! Really... it’s cancelled! Shoddy clothes from a shoddy company!"
Aimee Felton
"Chinese company who are being investigated for import and export tax evasion. Your products won't arrive and you will have to claim fraud though your bank"
"Stay AWAY from this company!! items received have a horrible fit, as if put together by a 5 year old. No way to return the items. Customer service claims they need all sorts of information (pictures, all sorts of measurements etc.) before they accept a return that also refunds the shipping costs to Hong Kong. Clearly this is done to encourage the customer to give up on returning the items. Very unwise, and commercial suicide for this company, as you can read in all te reviews here. Stay away from this terrible company!! And for Yoins if you read this: no need for yet another useless reply."
"The product are like I've expected. I'm happy"
Yoins is rated 1.38 based on 8 reviews