Yoins Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Yoins

Tell us how Yoins made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Half the items were not in stock. Sizes are nowhere near correct for the UK. Really poor quality clothing. Very disappointing"
Are you Yoins? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I received the parcel very soon. Customer service is very professional."
"Received my parcel yesterday. The dresses are very beautiful, the quality is very good, and the size is just right. I will buy on YOINS again. Love!"
"The outfits are very badly mislead i bought a dress 37.99 it was awful there no way getting a refund cos its in japanese and ther no refund slips either i wud have liked a refund the dress was awful x Tracy uk nottinghamshire"
"If you are looking for a lovely stylish and affordable lingerie this is NOT the website to shop on. I brought some sets for my wedding and it was literally pieces of fraying material stuck together. Even though i sent the pictures of the items stating that the fabric alone is unacceptable and i should be refunded, i should also mention i did not try on the garments and showed pictures of the "hygene area" to prove i didn't even try it on i was told "To be grateful, and to accept 20% refund." I work in HR retail and never have i ever been so disgusted and disappointed in a company."
"Shocking clothes shocking customer service as in other reviews they make it as hard as they possibly can for you as a customer to return shabby items I wish I had read this page 1st hope the review helps others not to have Thier money basically stolen from them most horrendous company I have ever dealt with and I will warn everybody I now not to use this joke of s company. Disgusted customer"
"I am shocked there are good reviews on here after the experience I’m having. Had issues with my order. Cancelled order within hours of ordering. They promised it was cancelled. This was two months ago. Still charged by PayPal as they said it was shipped and I did order. I have proof through screenshots of our chat the order was cancelled. No response from Yoins. Still battling PayPal. Both companies giving me the run around. Why would I pay for an order I cancelled and never received?"
"It really deserves a 0 star! Ordered from Yoins to get stuff for holiday. The photos of the clothes on the models looked stunning! And the price was amazing, so I spent £80! WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY! Honestly don’t order from Yoins! The fabric is so cheap, I joked to my partner that if I went near a naked flame the clothes would light up.. probably would as well! Took a while to come as I comes from Hong Kong (I’m sure). When I tried the clothes on they didn’t fit properly, I ordered size 14 and it was like the clothes at made for a size 8 and they haven’t compensated for the extra size, so the hems that are suppose to go under the breast were in the middle of the breast etc etc. Please, please don’t waste your money!"
"I ordered a top for my sister, it was exactly as described and pictured which made her very happy."
"Absolutely dreadful service. Waited 2 weeks for dress to be delivered. Ordered a 14/16 more like a 20. Yoins told me to pay for return when I refused their mistake I have had to send them umpteen photos. Still not resolved weeks later"
"Tried returning items to get a refund and claimed my parcel had not been received, so no refund for me. Make sure your parcel is signed/tracked if returning. Would not bother again-far too much hassle."
"Do not purchase from this website. You spend over a certain amount to get express shipping and you do not receive your order and get told over Live Chat to wait 45 working days. You purchase items and are willing to purchase additional items and spend additional funds to get free express delivery and then you have to wait over 2 months for your order. Worse of all you go onto Live Chat and the chat representatives are extremely rude and blunt and do not help you at all and rush you and end the chat on you. This is TERRIBLE customer service and the quality of the items is not good either. Watch out shoppers"
"Please don't use this company. The clothes are dreadful quality, nothing like the pictures. A real scam. Then you have to pay £13 to return them to China IF they agree to a return. Share the word please. They are ripping people off."
"I ordered three tops from Yoins and they were delivered as stated. Unfortunately, two of the tops were unsuitable for me and had to be returned. Yoins responded in one day with instructions on how return and I was very pleasantly surprised to receive very prompt refund into my paypal account. For me, the customer service can not be faulted. I must comment however, return postage from the UK can be expensive."
"Wrong item delivered Still waiting for delivery from order 5300974 Order split Impossible to return"
"Don’t recommend it, as the sizes are ill fitting and if you do try to return it, they won’t refund your money. I ordered a dress from them and the dress didn’t fit properly, maxi dress was above ankles. The dress was much shorter than the length shown on their website. On top of that the top I got from them looked completely different than it did in the picture, I returned all the items and haven’t received my money back. When I reached out to them about my refund they didn’t even bother replying. I had to pay to return clothes, it has been 2 months and I still haven't got refund."
"Horrendous I’m really having to fight to get my refund . First they don’t send then when they do they only send 1 outsized item in damaged packaging all crumpled not fitting the style and pattern description! I paid £37.53 they only refunded £9.97 and Paypal closed the case I’ve since had to re-open it with letters messages photographs etc ., and request the return of this shabby item and a full refund of the £37.53 !! Begs belief the stress . I think they give you the runaround so you will go away whilst they swiftly take your money 💴😡."
"Just received my Yoins order and it is a mess. I ordered 3 items, two of which arrived. The third item in s something different from what I ordered. I ordered a green dress and have received a back jacket. The quality of all items is poor, though I did expect that. The sizing is way off. I ordered according to measurement and labelling but it is 3 sizes too small at least. There is no invoice or receipt included in the package. There is no obvious way to find out about returns on the site so that’s £40 I will never see again. Steer clear."
"I ordered 5 items. Of the 5, 3 were extremely small, 1 was made with material so thin that it could not be worn in public (bathing suit) and one was small but acceptable. I requested a return authorization for the items that were not usable and was promptly denied. This is a poor business practice for an online company to condone. I believe they are fully aware of the sizing and quality issues of their inferior products and would go out of business if they refunded 75% of their orders. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! BUYER BEWARE!!"
Yoins is rated 1.64 based on 28 reviews