YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Speedy service, product exactly as described. Always happy to support a small company too.
Ordering was simple and delivery was quick. I would definitely buy from YogaClicks again.
easy to use site, for the novice home exerciser looking for ethical equipment.
Very easy to use website, easy to find what you’re looking for, to find the details and the payment was easy too.
Wonderful products and fantastic service. Friends and family have loved their eye pillows so much that I keep on coming back for more! Also love their eco mats!
Swift delivery (even over Christmas!) and quality product. Would recommend.
Bought a lavender wheat bag from this company who were efficient and would use again. There is a removable cover on the wheat bag so you can wash it if necessary which I like. Slight delay in delivery due to Christmas and I contacted them to find out what was happening, the lady who replied was very polite and helpful. Would recommend this company.
Stoked to see and buy from a business that cares about the quality and sustainability of their products. Great service but do seem to be a little low on stock (i.e. sizes). This will be my first choice for future yoga-related shopping.
The gifts I purchased for my partner were lovely and were true to recommended size. I was also impressed that they came in reusable cloth bags and they had used recycled (at least twice) packaging.

J Turner
Fast efficient service
A Christmas present to a very ecologically minded son went done very well. A very good product
Excellent service and a great choice of products and accessories for everyone who enjoys yoga.
The bundle is a brilliant quality product, especially the cork block! Great price (cheaper than anywhere else) for such quality. Thanks Yoga Clicks
Nice range of clothing including flattering tops for more curvy women. Prices are reasonable for such good quality items. They arrived quickly and nicely (but not wastefully) packaged. Good clear communication when parts of order couldn't be fulfilled.
First order I have placed and company exceeded expectations with both customer service and products provided. Delivered in a timely manner and even contacted as believed that possibly incorrect book had been delivered.
All was in order and will definitely be ordering again.
Lovely products, lovely company ethos.
I bought a beautiful star necklace. I love it, great quality and makes me feel like a star when I put it on.
I also bought a fabulous cushion for my parents for Christmas. I teach yoga and my father has tight hips so now he can sit crossed legged and stretch as he watches the football!! Great products, quality and service.
Yogaclicks was a great discovery just before Xmas, I was able to buy allsorts of affordable gifts for family and friends, with a feelgood message. The quality of the products is great, things are well made and with ecofriendly materials. Everything was nicely wrapped and delivered in good time. Many thanks to the Yogaclicks team.
Excellent, cannot fault YogaClicks.
Great website, so many lovely gifts and personal touch means so much. Thank you
YogaClicks is rated 4.83 based on 1,038 reviews