YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

The Yoga Clicks site is easy to navigate. The images are very helpful to assess the detail of the products. The purchasing system was easy and efficient. My order arrive really quickly, the packing was excellent. I feel the sizing information given on the site was accurate as the clothing items fitted me perfectly. I would recommend the company and ordering on-line. I am very happy with my purchases. Looking forward to seeing new lines. At the moment I am considering purchasing a yoga bolster and mat!
A lovely online store and lovely service xx
An online store with a difference. Helping independent manufacturers' supply quality yoga clothes and accessories to the public.
I ordered 2 items from yoga clicks unfortunately there was a item missing from the first order and wrong item sent second order, saying that the yoga clicks team were brilliant in assisting me to correct both orders their customer service I’d rate 5 stars they were brilliant I’m overall happy very happy with all items ordered and the mistakes hasn’t put me off shopping with them I love how everything is designed by yogis and is cruelty free! The karma points are really cool too
I absolutely loved my new yoga pants ordered from YogaClicks. The quality of material used, the workmanship and the fit were perfect. I loved the uniqueness of the garments and the gentleness but practicality to their design. My one little concern was to do with marketing really. I am not a business person and no nothing about marketing but i am trying to be a good person and and practice my yamas and nyamas, so i thought it a little juxtaposed to the whole yoga ethic that i would receive a notice that i had discount that needed to be used within so many days. I am trying to shop ethically and purposefully so was disappointed that a company i believed to have the same principles would take that tack. Anyway that is my little grumble. I am very happy with the product but please do not sell your souls in your quest to succeed and make money !
I bought a mudra studio yoga mat. Customer services was efficient and courteous when I asked to change the colour. Delivered in reasonable time but the outside cardboard package was badly damaged and there was no stuffing inside so yoga mat was rolling around. The plastic packaging on the mat is fine. It is a present and from what I can see without opening it, the mat is alright.
I have been a costumer at yoga clicks for a few years now. And the costumer service is excellent.
Took a bit long for the package to arrive.
I bought an extra long yoga mat from Yogaclicks. The service was very good, I rang and spoke to a most helpful man concerning the exact length and the mat arrived in good time....
Valentine Villiers ....Bridport Dorset
They are lovely and comfy with fantastic long leg length and adjustable waist to ensure everything is tucked in. I?ve dropped a star as the material seems to have bobbled quickly despite delicate washing - Impressed with the thickness of fabric and are lovely and soft.
The top fits beautifully but due to its design it rolls up from the hem line so after only a few movements I have to unroll the end. It is very light and comfortable throughout the class, maybe some elastin through the hem may solve the rolling issue.
YogaClicks is rated 4.83 based on 1,021 reviews