YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Love the items bought from YogaClicks
I bought the Bump yoga mat some weeks ago, it arrived soon after, and to my surprise my hands and feet slide quite a bit on the mat. I communicated this to the customer service, and I got a reply the next day by a very helpful person, Iselin, who did not only give me the option of the return (with the label to do so attached) but she gave me some tips and the link to the page on their website to properly address this normal issue. I was so gladly surprised with her reply that I changed my mind, as realized she was absolutely right, after applying those tips my mat became stickier day by day, so a little patience and some hand wash was all it took.
Really nice and affordable products compared to other brands. Also, quite quick delivery.
Beautiful clothes, ethically made. Attention to detail brilliant. The bra even came in its own cloth bag. Wonderful communication. Just right for my yoga. All good.
Love my yoga vest thank you xx
Great service and beautiful clothes!
Really pleased with the product and delivery time.
A pleasure to buy from this Company, lovely people, thoughtful, personal customer service.. and great products. The perfect place for Yoga enthusiasts.
Excellent value, ample choice and all provided by people who know what they're talking about; what more could you ask for?!
Yoga mat is superbly made and perfect for use as is the yoga block. Eye mask smells lovely and is comfortable to wear.
Quick delivery, lovely product & great quality. The comms is really well done, personal and reminder of the reasons we should buy from small companies with heart.
I bought a gift for a friend. Had an issue as couldn't find anywhere to say who it was from and a message. Made contact and it was sorted. My friend was delighted. Many thanks for your help Yoga Clicks. I'll happily use you again and so will my friend. I like the personal service very much. There really was a real person there!
Website was easy to use and the description of the item purchased was useful and accurate. Purchasing the item through their online store was easy and simple, offering various methods for payment and delivery. Having a quick browse after purchasing what I needed, it seemed they had a good, comprehensive selection of gear on offer for any yoga enthusiast. Recommended.
I love the quality new yoga mat! This is a really wonderful company to deal with, reasonable prices, excellent service and that personal touch so often lacking. I have no hesitation in recommending them and will use then again. Both mats arrived quickly despite Covid-19, and they were well packed without too much extra water. No problems!
Very fast delivery and excellent products.
Amazing service. Love my matt! I've started the 30 day yoga course with Adrienne and I am a total convert.
I loved your story and company and had 100% pleasure spending my money with you and not a bigger firm.
Best wishes,
x
Best wishes,
x
Really love the recorded yoga classes - thank you :) Has been a lifeline
The website is clear, easy to navigate and well set out. I have purchased many products from Yogaclicks and I have been extremely impressed with how quickly things arrive, how well they are packaged and how much care has obviously gone into making them - they are excellent quality and I use them every day in my practise. The process for checking out is smooth, and the guides for sizing very useful. I am deeply impressed and fully intend to make many more purchases from this fantastic shop!
I ordered a bolster from YogaClicks and the service was excellent and I love the product. Will definitely be going back to buy more products from them.
YogaClicks is rated 4.82 based on 738 reviews