YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Good stock and super helpful after care. Would recommend
I really like the yoga mat, although have found it a little slippery at times. Overall a really good product :)
As stated on description
I'd love to give 5 stars as I think it's great that your yoga mats are eco friendly but I am giving 4 because I received the wrong colored mat. I ordered purple which is what my receipt said but the mat was blue. I just kept it though as I really needed a mat for my yoga and I didn't want the wait of returning and waiting for another one to come.
Beautiful staff
Very happy with the service and my new yoga mat. Should have bought a thicker one but will do next time...
Yogaclicks were super helpful and I really appreciated the personal attention to detail shown to me. I am really happy with the products I bought.
Good, nice range of stuff but I was only looking for the mat at this stage
Nice Yoga mat but a little disappointed it didn’t have tie or strap of any kind.
Feels like really nice quality however I find the mat slippy in downward dog particularly, there isn't much grip.
Otherwise great.
Really good mat, although would have been perfect if slightly thicker
Yoga mat was good quality but definitely better value elsewhere. It also didn't come with a handle or case which other retailers usually do.
Thought YogaClicks were very nice and professional.
Good and kind customer service and generous sharing of pre recorded yoga classes. Sadly there was a supply delay to be able to exchange sizes but good communication throughout. Thank you xx
The website is very user friendly and whole buying process was quick and easy. Would definitely make my second purchase with Yogaclicks!
It's a good mat but a bit thin. Over all I am happy with my purchase.
I was a bit concerned that I wasn’t given an estimated delivery date when I made my purchase, and had no way of tracking the order (there was a track your order button on the shipping email but it didn’t go anywhere). But it arrived just over a week after ordering so can’t hugely complain.
Handled covid caused difficulties very well
Love my yoga mat. Helps me stay stable although being a beginner I still fall over.
Excellent company to deal with of whom have a great ethical and environmental ethos. Pleasure to deal with and would deal with them again!
YogaClicks is rated 4.83 based on 1,026 reviews