YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

My yoga pants arrived quite promptly! just as expected , lovely fit, style and my favourite colour navy..not a shade light or dark! After carefully disposing the recyclable packaging, everything good except that I felt the fabric bag was an unnecessary extra..am left with the dilemma of giving it a use?..
Good quality products and prompt customer service. Thank you.
Both items are brilliant. The lavender Eye bag smells incredible, actually helps me to sleep as well as focus during yoga sessions. The mat is a perfect color, blue. I love them both. Both items have helped me in my yoga journey xx
Efficient service and I love the product. A very reasonably priced ethical yoga mat.
I had to exchange an item which was a birthday present and although it was bought for me a couple of months before my birthday, YogaClicks were lovely and professional with each conversation we had. I will always buy from YogaClicks and recommend to anyone this website!
Great range of products with a lovely ethos, and great service. Will definitely buy from them again and will recommend to friends.
Very pleased with my order. Speedy delivery and good selection of gifts
Beautiful & Soft Sweat Top
Great items, easy ordering, super fast delivery. Thank you so much!
Delivery company went to wrong address but was resent at no extra cost so thanks
I ordered a yoga mat recently. Great product, quick delivery and low waste packaging. Would buy from YogaClicks again!
Very impressed! I ordered a necklace as a present which had been slightly damaged in the post and Yoga Clicks immediately sent out a replacement. It is a beautiful necklace but their speedy response meant the gift was not late which I am very grateful for. Thank you!
Hi Lucy, Great website easy to shop from. I bought 2 yoga straps for my daughters. We are finding it difficult to tie up. I suppose i should have done more research , as yours dont come with a loop and that is what my daughter wanted. Two loops to hold around the mat. Thanks Nicky
Been looking for an alternative shop to the biggy-well-known ones (ms Lu & ms betty ) to get my yoga gear from .. and I’ve found it.. in YogaClicks. Unique, quality yogi clothes & equipment, that are affordable. Thank YOu! X
Easy to navigate website. My order arrived within 2 days. Good quality products. Will definitely buy from yogaclicks again.
It is great from a guys point of view to get a variety of clothes that are suitable for yoga. I just wish you all the best as so many people are doing yoga on line rather than in classes so this means buying less clothes I guess.
Fast shipping and great quality clothes from recycled materials. Would love to see larger sizes. Big girls do yoga, too.
Just love everything that I have purchased over the past three years. Everything is so comfortable and stylish which makes you feel great. Customer service is brilliant too!
Great people running this company. Superfriendly, efficient help when I called to clarify a quiery I had. Quick delivery of beautiful clothing items: my new favourites.
Great personal service but check your colours if buying the new tee shirts & sweats.
Dear Ann I was disappointed to read your negative comments about our clothing colour descriptions on our website. We have sold dozens of these items and we have not had any other complaints about product colour descriptions, nor have we had a single complaint about any other aspect of this collection. We have done our best to accommodate your requirements, even ordering colours and sizes that were not part of our collection so, while I appreciate your comments on our personal service, I respectfully disagree with your suggestion that our colours are not “as advertised”. Best wishes Lucy
YogaClicks is rated 4.84 based on 1,139 reviews