YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

I discovered this lovely store when looking for a particular diary (it's a gorgeous ethical diary, with space for looking after wellbeing, positive habits, reflection and gratitude!) and they have a great range of products. Ordering via YogaClicks was efficient and my purchase arrived quickly.
Magnificent. Great communication and fast delivery.
Lovely communication and a good fitting product
Great website, easy to navigate, very quick delivery and exceptionally happy with gold chain and Gayatri Mantra loop. Very nicely packaged too.
Good platform and product offering. Very happy with my yoga mat, feels and looks good. Will be back as I continue my yoga journey.
Love the leggings I bought. Feels super comfi and look great. Definitely, I would recommend YogaClicks!!
Great leggings and yoga mat - good quality and quick delivery
The tops that I ordered were great quality and fit very well. Customer service was great too! Would highly recommend
Could not have asked for better or friendlier service. Ethical company with excellent customer service. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Great service. We needed to send a top back due to size but this was free and the replacement arrived very quickly.
Quality products, quality service. Many thanks.
Great communication and speedy delivery.
A fab company to deal with. There was a delay in the delivery of my items, through no fault of Yogaclicks, just Royal Mail being overwhelmed. Yogaclicks responded to my query very quickly and offered solutions. I am thrilled with the mat and bag I bought and would definitely use them again.
The website was easy to use
The product was beautifully packaged
The returns label was arranged promptly
It is definitely a site I will use again,
The customer service has been good
I am still waiting for the Bubble harem yoga pants which I ordered on the 8th of January, I look forward to reviewing them when they arrive. I would appreciate it if you could email me as to whether they have been sent out yet
Regards Jacky Barnett
The quality of clothes is really good and the customer service is exceptional- I spoke with Iselin from customer services a few times and she was so very friendly and very helpful, going out of her way to ensure I got what I needed. Definitely be using this company again and highly recommend!
Great quality product and prompt delivery. What more can you ask.
Customer Service were also really helpful over an out of stock item. SO much better than dealing with the faceless online giants :-)
Fast delivery. Beautifully made top quality fabric . These yoga pants feel comfortable and look great.
I love shopping with YogaClicks. Excellent customer service and products. Thank you 🙏
Excellent is the only word to describe this store. Lovely, ethically produced items for sale and quick, friendly service and delivery. So glad I found this seller.
Good range of environmentally friendly products.
YogaClicks is rated 4.83 based on 976 reviews