YogaClicks Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend YogaClicks

About YogaClicks: Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

"Great communication, great prod, great prices!"
"Really glad I found YogaClicks online. Great range of interesting stuff and love the Kismet Yoga Tee Agni I bought."
"Very helpful service and a great product."
"Excellent products, extremely fast delivery."
"High quality comfortable clothing. Will definitely buy from Yogaclicks again."
"Lucy and her team are truly one of a kind. I have been in retail for 10 plus years and was more than impressed with their communication and personalization. Lucy and her team go above and beyond to ensure you receive the best experience. We are so pleased with our purchases and look forward to continuing the relationship with YogaClicks."
"Best customer service ever! As for the products, they are truly amazing!"
"Fabulous service from start to finish, the team wrote to keep me informed about my order and when it could be expected. Such a fabulous experience :)"
"I ordered a yoga mat on 8th. August and communications began immediately. The web site is easy to use and I had no problems at all. It was not long before I had a date and time for my delivery, which was the next day and within the delivery hour specified. I gave my mat a quick test drive and I am very pleased with the quality. Many thanks for excellent service!"
"Easy site to use, friendly exchanges,speedy delivery and quality product at decent price So happy to recommend"
"Great communication, great company. Would definitely recommend to friends and buy from there again."
"Excellent communications and service from YogaClicks. Kept informed of delivery throughout and the actual product (yoga mat) is top notch. I bought it for my wife and she was over the moon with it. Highly recommended site."
"I ordered the Ourmala charity bracelet, and was not disappointed. The quality of the bracelet is second to none, beautifully presented and delivered very quickly."
"Very good products, nice quality for the yoga cork mat as well as the yoga top! I do recommend!"
"Extremely helpful, friendly customer service"
"First mat but my yoga teacher said it was very good also the service from yogaclicks was excellent"
"Lovely unique selection of products. Very personal feel to the service"
"Excellent service could not have for more"
"What a wonderful place to make a purchase. Great easy website. Wonderful, good quality and quick delivery. Will definitely use again."
"Lovely quality clothing and excellent delivery service. Will definitely shop here again."
YogaClicks is rated 4.87 based on 158 reviews