YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

So far so good... I am using it for workouts rather than yoga and so I sometimes find my excessive sweating makes it a bit slippery, but it's manageable. Other than that I love the product and the fact that it is sustainable!!!
I bought my first ever Yoga Mat at YogaClicks. Fantastic quality, easy ordering and quick delivery. Really happy with my purchase. Would highly recommend the shop and the variety of products.
Really happy with my purchase which arrived in October... very well communicated as due to covid, delays to my delivery incurred but I was in the loop the whole time ☺️
Good price and sustainably produced products. Have been using my mat for several months already and have nothing to complain about. Fast delivery.
I chose yogaclicks because I wanted a more ethical option in buying my yoga mat. I was then thrilled to discover it was a small company local to me. The site is easy to use and my mat came promptly.
This is my second order from Yoga clicks excellent products, pleasant efficient service, ideal 👍🌺
Classic Eco mat arrived quickly after order. Not used yet as it's being saved for a present. Quality seems excellent - lightweight, well cushioned and non-slip.
Once again, Yoga Clicks have delivered exceptional quality clothing at great price, and free postage! Item arrived sooner than expected, beautifully packaged and in perfect condition with delivery note, receipt and return label included. I will continue to shop with YogaClicks who never disappoint. Thank you.
So pleased with my bracelet. Very beautiful and feels good. Will purchase again
Very good customer service and a great selection of items.
I love all items I have purchased from Yogaclicks .
Good quality!
Very happy with the service and quality. It was important to me to find something ethical and recycled.
Fast delivery, great communication. Great eco mat and brilliant that it is also washable. Very comfortable.
Very helpful and prompt service, I would most definitely recommend YogaClicks.
Excellent products and great service
I have now ordered 3 pairs of Dakini yoga pants - they are so soft and lovely quality. As a student of yoga for 10 years and a psychotherapist for 30 I understand the importance of mind body connection. Thank you 🙏🏻
Since the first time I discovered Yogaclicks my experience has always been exceptional.
Friendly attitude, ethical products which have been made with care give me a pleasant shopping experience.
I recently got a few jewellery which I straight away fell in love with and I recommend to anyone who want to treat themselves.
YogaClicks 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Fast delivery, great communication a good quality products
Great products! I really like my block because it feels sturdy and I'm reassured it's ethically made. No stupid colours! Quick delivery too.
YogaClicks is rated 4.83 based on 825 reviews