YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Love the quality and the ethical approach.
Yoga Clicks were fantastic, really helpful and very responsive. I needed to make a change to the order which they accommodated perfectly. Will definitely use them again.
Fantastic customer service, and I was a pain. Third time lucky with size, and I ❤ it. Will definitely buy more from you.
great prompt service with some things for guys
The service was fantastic and I got a call to clarify that I was happy with my order! The items are really well made and amazing quality - will definitely be coming back in the future
5 out of 5 - very pleased with the item and delivery time
Great quality products and nicely packaged.
Great eco friendly mats and cork bricks at a really reasonable price!
3 stars only because you could not ship my order to Guernsey. The item is a Christmas gift so can't comment on quality.
Lovely selection of mats, props and clothing. Everything I’ve ordered has been sent quickly and in fab eco friendly packaging. My go to for yoga buys.
After a delay of my item I emailed customer service who rang me back immediately and yoga mat was received within a couple of days - Great customer service
All great stuff. Good insight into yoga.
Amazing website for a yoga lover like me. I have made two recent orders and they both arrived very quickly. Customer services called about my second order as one of the items was a sale item and they couldn't find the bag. It arrived without a label as well, but they said it if I was concerned they would reduce the price as it may have been used in a photo shoot but it seems ok and it was a sale item so I decided to accept the top because it fits nicely.
I ordered a pillow as a gift for a friend . I loved the fact it was eco and made in the UK. She loved the pillow . A great gift !
Spent some time looking around sites on the web for a firm, high-quality cushion. So glad i did the research, very happy with my purchase. Has a zipper and a carry strap, would recommend to others.
Great product
I’m so happy to have found this shop. Everything is so carefully chosen and meticulously described. It’s obvious how much care goes into curating the collection. I love the yoga trousers I bought and will not hesitate to buy again and again. It’s so rare to find an online shop you feel immediately that you can trust.
Easy to order and very prompt delivery. excellent service, thank you
purchased yoga mat as a gift, so not used yet, but quality seemed excellent. arrived very quickly and no unnecessary packaging
I ordered some yoga-wear recently - a Christmas present for my daughter, who's training to be a yoga teacher. I was really impressed with the quality of the clothes and I think my daughter will love them too. Equally impressive was the super fast delivery. I shall definitely use Yogaclicks again for future gifts for my daughter.
YogaClicks is rated 4.84 based on 1,187 reviews