YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

YogaClicks 5 star review on 25th June 2019
Nurcan Engledow
More Photos & Videos
Very helpful and friendly attitude
Very responsive
Great yoga mat - delivered quickly - clear & friendly communication
Overall positive experience - thank you
Great yogapants. Really good fit and comfy.
Delighted with my new mat set which included a belt and block, fast delivery and lovely products
Great mat and quick delivery
Great service and really comfy yoga shorts.
Very pleased with yoga mat. Good value for money
excellent website and service
I would use them again for yoga gear!
It was such an easy process to order and receive my lovely yoga mat.
I am really enjoying my zen moments on my new mat!
I really love my yoga mat - i like how it’s made and the main thing is I don’t slip on it when doing those moves- very satisfied - thanks so much
Very fast efficient service. Orders despatched promptly.
Order process was simple and delivery very fast. The mat is great, ideal that it is made from recycled materials and it doesn’t smell. It can get a little slippy when sweaty so I may invest in a more expensive one at some point in the future. When I do I’ll probably use this website again.
Great service, DVD arrived promptly and communication throughout was superb
Amazing service when we wanted to do an exchange and the gifts themselves were well received. Can’t rate highly enough!
Love the items bought from YogaClicks
I bought the Bump yoga mat some weeks ago, it arrived soon after, and to my surprise my hands and feet slide quite a bit on the mat. I communicated this to the customer service, and I got a reply the next day by a very helpful person, Iselin, who did not only give me the option of the return (with the label to do so attached) but she gave me some tips and the link to the page on their website to properly address this normal issue. I was so gladly surprised with her reply that I changed my mind, as realized she was absolutely right, after applying those tips my mat became stickier day by day, so a little patience and some hand wash was all it took.
Really nice and affordable products compared to other brands. Also, quite quick delivery.
Beautiful clothes, ethically made. Attention to detail brilliant. The bra even came in its own cloth bag. Wonderful communication. Just right for my yoga. All good.
Love my yoga vest thank you xx
Great service and beautiful clothes!
YogaClicks is rated 4.81 based on 692 reviews