YogaClicks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend YogaClicks

About YogaClicks: Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Tell us how YogaClicks made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I am very pleased with the service I received from YogaClicks, I love the idea that I can buy from multiple yoga brands and not pay any shipping at all. Shopping ethically is important to me so I am so glad I have found a destination that I can buy clothes, yoga equipment, gifts and more that is all ethically sourced. Will be shopping here again."
"I have bought a number of items from Yoga Clicks and can thoroughly recommend them. Goods arrive as described in a timely manner. More than this I had an item ‘get lost’ in the post and was really impressed with the way they quickly identified the issue and sent a replacement. Brilliant."
"Good prompt personal service."
"Love the studio and the variety of teachers! Really enjoy doing yoga in the heated studio! The staff and clients are very friendly and helpful and they have hot cinnamon tea to enjoy before and after your practice! It’s home from home!"
"Incredibly happy with my items. The quality was better than I expected."
YogaClicks is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews