YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Lovely product and super fast delivery.
Product is great. Now can go to class and feel comfortable. Product arrived promptly and in green packaging.
Fantastic service and good quality items!
Very pleased with my yoga pants, will definitely be buying another pair.
Everything came very quickly and I’m very happy with the individual products.
I have found Yogaclicks to be really excellent. The leggings I ordered were too small and I returned them - yogaclicks kept in contact with me the whole time and confirmed they had kept the correct size aside for me. I returned the ones I had and within a week had the right size. They are lovely quality and a gorgeous design. Would definitely re-order next time I need some leggings. Thank you!
Good quality product with a fast delivery,
I was delighted to Recieve my first order from yogaclicks. I will definetly be ordering again in the near future.
I love my tops! Great fit thank you!!
Very beautiful quality products with sustainable materials. Safe ordering and prompt delivery.
Love the Yogaclicks products, I have ordered a few things over the past month and so far I am very happy with the items that I have bought. I have already recommended Yogaclicks to friends
Lovely products that don’t cost the earth
Very prompt and nice packaging. Thank you
I came across your site by chance while browsing mats online. I was immediately impressed by the layout and how easy everything was. I decided to make a purchase and was very impressed by how quickly it came and the beautiful wrapping and care taken. I have since ordered more things and regularly recommend you to anyone looking for anything to do with yoga. I love everything about your site and will definitely be using it again. Thank you.
Firstly the products thrilled to bits with my bolster and block that I purchased. I have used many different versions of both and these are excellent value for money. The customer service was outstanding the products arrived very quickly and I was kept fully informed every step of the way from payment to delivery. It is very rare to find a company that truly appreciates it customers. I would definitely recommend
Personable service, good vibes. :)
Excellent service and a great product. Leggings are beautiful and fit well.
The mat was exactly what my daughter-in-law wanted
Great purchase. Really fast delivery and lovely packaging. Would recommend.
I ordered this for my fiancée as a Xmas gift, she is pleased with the items but the delivery was awful. I had no notification or tracking information as to when it would arrive, by the 28th December I still hadn't received the parcel or an email. I contacted the company and they said that the goods had been despatched, I then received an email with a tracking number which said that the delivery company had tried to deliver and had left a ticket, this did not happen, subsequently I ended up running around post offices trying to find my items.
Hi Clive,

I can only apologise for the delivery times, as the items were shipped from Austria they can take longer to arrive (6-10 working days), some delays were experienced around Christmas which is understandably the worst time of the year for delays so I am sorry about that. Lovely to hear that your fiancee were pleased with them, I hope she gets much use from them in the new year and if you ever need any help/questions answered do feel free to get in touch as I'd be more than happy to help :)

Iselin