YogaClicks Reviews

of reviewers recommend YogaClicks
Read YogaClicks Reviews

About YogaClicks:

Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Always easy to use your site. This is my 2 second order. I love your clothing and its design and quality. I look forward to receiving my eye pillow!
Fantastic products, solid ethics and great staff - very quick and helpful with any issues and happy to discuss and offer great advice too!
Unreservedly recommend this lovely company with it's heart in exactly the right place.
I am so glad I found you!

I have a keen eye for Yoga clothing after lots of research over the years and being a former Yoga teacher I know what works for me.

I have just received some Dakini dark orange pants and your Good Karma gold tank top. What a joy to wear clothing that has been designed by people who know what clothing suits a Yoga body! After many years of either getting fittness gear or regular clothing and often being disappointed, I was overjoyed to see you pop up on my Facebook ads!

I simply love my top. Firsty because I am short in the body, it's a super long length design, perfect to hide a few bumps. Also the colour is rich and yummy and the fabric is great quality.

My pants are excellent. A good wide waist band which is flattering to my wider hips and plenty room in the legs to be able to do different postures without feeling restricted and also a long ankle cuff to keep things covered when doing a legs in the air posture.

Well done Yogaclicks. Keep up the excellent designs!

Blessings
Gina
The most friendly service! The yoga mats came the very next day hand delivered by the company. The mats are extremely great quality for a very reasonable price. Was nice to know that money is being put into a small business that ethically sources it’s products! :)
Exactly what I wanted. Good product, good service, excellent packaging. Can’t wait to join my class!
The products that I ordered where of wonderful quality. Soft and comfortable.
I received quite quickly and it came nicely wrapped.
The pieces I did buy were in the Sale, as I do feel they are slightly over priced.
Excellent communication and customer service
I love my yoga clothes from Yogaclicks - the soft well made organic cotton is great to wear. Also the jewellery is great and there are loads of lovely yogi sustainable presents on the site - why not treat yourself or a loved one.
YogaClicks offers a great variety of elegant yet user friendly clothes that are comfortable and practical. This combined with excellent service and a great colour palette.
I ordered 2 yoga blocks but only 1 arrived. I emailed Yogaclicks and they rectified the issue immediately and I am awaiting my 2nd yoga block to be delivered.
The beautiful eye pillows arrived promptly and so attractively packed. My queries prior to purchase were responded to with detail and care. Thank you
I really like my shirts they came promptly and beautifully packaged with a free cotton bag. Thanks will definitely use you again
Lovely experience shopping with this company, and when my clothes came out was like getting a present I'd sent to myself! :)
YogaClicks 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Brilliant service brilliant products
Very fast delivery, easy to order! Just a dream.
Great service and beautiful products. This is the second time I’ve ordered from YogaClicks and I can highly recommend their choice of products and the quality as well. The products are nicely packaged and the extra little gift was a lovely surprise thank you!
Great non slip mat with nice touch of independent business and ethical approach.
Great product, really fast delivery.
Lovely, very well made, stylish, fast delivery, and great to use. Just the right amount of resistance for yoga and stretches. Great value, will buy another for work !
I was so happy with my purchase, the packaging was lovely made them feel even more special. I will be purchasing again.
Alli Lewis