YogaClicks Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend YogaClicks

About YogaClicks: Shop ethical. Award winning yoga shop for yoga clothes, yoga mats,
yoga gifts and yoga jewellery. Sustainably made by yogis.

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Click Here
"Excellent service - products top quality - prompt delivery"
"Easy to navigate and offers a wide variety of items! Will be back for more!"
"Excellent service very fast delivery and quality item. I purchased a yoga top it’s a lovely fit and beautifully soft material. Will be wearing it a lot very tempted to buy another. Thoroughly recommend YogaClicks x"
"The yoga mat is very good but the sweatshirt of poor quality"
"Clear website, delivered item promptly with minimal unnecessary packaging"
"The website is easy to use and the content is gorgeous. I bought a few tops and they are just lovely. The fit well (though they are snug) and are so comfortable and well made. I love them and will be making other purchases. So glad to have found this site!"
"Very happy with the quality of products (clothing and bracelet so far) and excellent communication about delivery. Will definitely be a repeat customer."
"The bracelet was lovely and great customer support, Thank you for all!"
"I am so glad I’ve come across YogaClicks. I love their ethos and their products. I ordered the Dakini yoga pants and loved them so much I ordered another pair in a different colour. They are so comfortable and great for yoga. The service is brilliant and I would highly recommend shopping here"
"Very prompt and gave info when delivery would be delayed - though still came earlier than I was expecting"
"Friendly and helpful"
"Superb products and wonderful customer service. Lovely."
"Really great product, well made, sturdy, comfortable, fast delivery, well packed."
"Great selection of gifts and at affordable prices. Website easy to use, speed of service/delivery is excellent. Will definitely use again."
"Excellent customer service. There was a problem with my order supply so were offered a replacement option or a delayed delivery date. I was happy to wait and was kept up to date with the progress. Would definitely use again."
"Wonderful choice of clothes, accessories and gifts from ethical suppliers across the globe all under one roof. Customer Service is excellent which is so important when buying on line. No need to ever worry about returns its NEVER an issue. I've purchased clothes, scents, books and accessories here and only returned things when they didn't fit or suit me, quality has never been an issue. Plus I earn points on everything I buy meaning I can treat myself to nice little extras from time to time."
"My order took over a month to ship due to some issues with the manufacturer but Iselin was absolutely wonderful and kept me fully updated with the progress of the order. Now that it's arrived, I love it and am glad I waited!"
"Good service but haven't seen the products as they were a gift."
"I was very pleased with my products fromYogaClicks value for money It was packed very well for postage and arrived quickly"
"Great quality item and quickly delivered - happy to support this ethical shop 🤙🏻"
YogaClicks is rated 4.88 based on 204 reviews