Yorkshire Bank Reviews

3PM
3PM

Tell us how Yorkshire Bank made you happy

Telephone
"Husband Very ill in July tried to change from joint to just my name. He died 11 August. We live in Australia so used Skype to contact Y B. So many phone calls one was 2 hours most one hour . So much stress & upset. finally my daughter thought she had sorted it 2 days ago Which was 6 November . Tried to use it today cut off halfway through . It said Error. Been with YB since a child , am now 70 I do not need this worry. I do hope someone from Y B gets in touch because I am at my wits end. Maybe there just not interested. Also informed that I would not be re paid money for phone calls made From a Very fed up & worried Margaret"
Are you Yorkshire Bank? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Yorkshire Bank receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Totally shambolic new internet site. Why try to re-invent the wheel when the old system was so good and reliable. The boffins who created the new website should be sacked and the CEO dismissed for gross incompetence in signing off this new website. I don't know who the good review is from, probably from YB staff member I would suspect. If I could rated them at minus 5 I would do so."
"they sorted out my problem with my new bank details very fast and very helpful staff"
Yorkshire Bank is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews