Yorkshire Bank Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Yorkshire Bank
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Yorkshire Bank?

Tell us how Yorkshire Bank made you happy

Telephone
"Quick, professional and no appointment necessary!"
Are you Yorkshire Bank? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Husband Very ill in July tried to change from joint to just my name. He died 11 August. We live in Australia so used Skype to contact Y B. So many phone calls one was 2 hours most one hour . So much stress & upset. finally my daughter thought she had sorted it 2 days ago Which was 6 November . Tried to use it today cut off halfway through . It said Error. Been with YB since a child , am now 70 I do not need this worry. I do hope someone from Y B gets in touch because I am at my wits end. Maybe there just not interested. Also informed that I would not be re paid money for phone calls made From a Very fed up & worried Margaret"
"Totally shambolic new internet site. Why try to re-invent the wheel when the old system was so good and reliable. The boffins who created the new website should be sacked and the CEO dismissed for gross incompetence in signing off this new website. I don't know who the good review is from, probably from YB staff member I would suspect. If I could rated them at minus 5 I would do so."
"they sorted out my problem with my new bank details very fast and very helpful staff"
Yorkshire Bank is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews