Essex Glam Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Essex Glam

Tell us how Essex Glam made you happy

"Bought a new pair of high heels for a friends wedding from XYLondon ( XYLONDON.COM ) . They arrived pretty quickly, and were in a really nice presentation box. The quality of the shoes is a lot better than I expected for what I paid, so much so that the other bridesmaids have also ordered some. I think they do a really good job with a great price for what you get and deserve recognition for what they do."
Are you Essex Glam? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased two (2) pairs of shoes from this website. Were delivered on-time. Shoes exceeded my expectations. Fit like a glove, very comfortable and could wear all day long."
Essex Glam is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews