Xtreme Gap Reviews

4AM
Click Here

Tell us how Xtreme Gap made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"Pleased with the service so far. Just some confusion re invoice amounts, which seem to be resolved at present."
Are you Xtreme Gap? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Sarah has been an amazing help !! She’s answered all my questions quickly, thoroughly and professionally! Would highly recommended this service and company. Thank you Sarah for all your help !!"
"Lara has been very helpful with answering all my questions so far and has been very quick to respond! Thank you for your help and I'm so excited for my trip in February."
"I have just booked a trip with Xtreme Gap and I have been thoroughly impressed with the service so far. My questions have always been answered promptly and clearly and the advice that has been given makes me feel comfortable and confident with this company. I look forward to travelling with you."
"Xtreme gap were very useful. However I do feel a lot of credit has to go to my tour guide during the trip (Fanta) for me he basically made the trip with his constant jokes and banter. Not only this but he made sure everyone felt involved and ensured everyone was having a great time. Our trip had a few blips due to injuries etc but he was right on top of it to make sure these didn't ruin anyone's trip. In other words without Fanta this experience would be far less enjoyable."
"Xtreme Gap Year were very helpful in terms of booking my trip and also arranging the cheapest and best flights available. Their information that they publish online is also very helpful to see exactly what the trip entails."
"I was looking for a trip exactly like the Round the World Beaches Tour and was so pleased to find it available through Xtreme Gap Year. From the moment I showed interest, Sarah was on top of it sending me information and answering any questions I had. This will be my first time traveling alone so naturally I was extremely nervous, but with all the help I have receieved I have become more and more confident and excited to have this life changing experience. Thanks so much!!"
"I have just been on the Xtreme Gap Thailand experience for a month. And it was amazing. If your even considering going with anyone else do to an organised trip to Thailand, just don't- I've spoken to so many people travelling with other companies and no one had as much fun as we did. You get way more than you would ever expect and I actually saved so much money in comparison to organising this on my own. Our group got on so well which was an added bonus, but in any group like this your bound to find fun people who are looking for a fab time."
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.90 based on 217 reviews