Xtreme Gap Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
Read Xtreme Gap Reviews

02032867065

Tell us how Xtreme Gap made you happy
Mel has been amazing at answering all my questions in detail about my trip to Sydney and there’s been quite a few! Thanks a lot Mel, looking forward to it 😊
Mel has been extremely helpful and has helped me with choosing which holiday is best for me. Every question i have asked her she has answered very quickly and professionally. She is very knowledgeable in the packages you have to offer which made me decide which trip to book. She has definitely made me excited in the trip and i can't wait to go.
xtreme gap has been great, Debby has been very helpful and im looking forward to my trip
Debby was extremely helpful and answered any questions I had about booking my trip! If you are considering one on the trips, definitely give them an email
Shannon was very prompt at replying in a very personal and informative way. Really quick and easy to deal with.
Sarah has been really helpful
Mel has been brilliant answering any questions I’ve had and explaining each part of the process to make me feel at ease. Very helpful!
So far through the booking process Lara has been so helpful and answered and questions that I have and helped me through the process!!
So far, Xtreme Gap have been extremely helpful with all the questions I’ve asked and have given me confidence about the trip I’ve booked.
Booking so far has been very straightforward. Sarah has answered all my questions (and there has been lots!) Very swiftly. I look forward to continuing to build my holiday and am very excited for June/July to arrive now! As someone who hasn't done any real solo travelling, this is a new chapter for me. Thanks for everything so far! L x
Mel was so helpful with the entire process. I reached out not knowing which program I wanted to do and she talked me through my options in a genuine way. I was unsure at the start but Mel was so knowledgeable and reassured me from her own experience that choosing Xtreme Gap was the right pick. Thanks Mel!!
Lara was really friendly, helpful and informative. She responded quickly, answered all my questions and offered extra information and contacts to help arrange my diving trip the week before the bootcamp.
Sarah was very helpful and friendly in the booking process. They have great itineraries for relatively reasonable prices. Looking forward to my first trip!
Lara has been so quick to reply and so helpful! Thank you!
Lara was super friendly and helpful advising me about information regarding Learn Spanish in Argentina!! She got back to me really quickly and answered all my questions about the best way to travel the country as well as information about the hostel. I will definitely get back in contact if I have anymore queries
Shannon has been extremely helpful throughout the entire booking process! She answered all my questions swiftly, clearly and with a positive attitude. Her responses were always informative and professional and put my mind and, more importantly, my parents mind at ease about travelling to Thailand alone. Thanks so much for all your help Shannon! :)
Well set out travelling experience and very helpful and patient staff who will answer any questions you have clearly and quickly, very pleased.
Mel was so accommodating throughout my booking process and answered all my questions without any issues. I'm really looking forward to my trip now! Thanks again Mel!!
So far my experience with Xtreme Gap Year has been great. Mel has helped us with all of our questions and we had many many questions! However Mel stayed patient with us and answered in depth. We can’t wait to get on our trip and know that we don’t have to hesitate to ask any questions as we will be answered quickly and efficiently.
Mel was a massive help to me, my sister and my, cousin!! Any questions we had were answered in no time and in depth ! I think we all feel a lot more confident about the trip and that if we have any more questions we know we will get good answers. We can’t wait for our trip!!
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.91 based on 227 reviews