Xtreme Gap Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Xtreme Gap
6 - 12 Hours
"Sarah was very helpful and friendly in the booking process. They have great itineraries for relatively reasonable prices. Looking forward to my first trip!"
"Lara has been so quick to reply and so helpful! Thank you!"
"Lara was super friendly and helpful advising me about information regarding Learn Spanish in Argentina!! She got back to me really quickly and answered all my questions about the best way to travel the country as well as information about the hostel. I will definitely get back in contact if I have anymore queries"
"Shannon has been extremely helpful throughout the entire booking process! She answered all my questions swiftly, clearly and with a positive attitude. Her responses were always informative and professional and put my mind and, more importantly, my parents mind at ease about travelling to Thailand alone. Thanks so much for all your help Shannon! :)"
"Well set out travelling experience and very helpful and patient staff who will answer any questions you have clearly and quickly, very pleased."
"Mel was so accommodating throughout my booking process and answered all my questions without any issues. I'm really looking forward to my trip now! Thanks again Mel!!"
"So far my experience with Xtreme Gap Year has been great. Mel has helped us with all of our questions and we had many many questions! However Mel stayed patient with us and answered in depth. We can’t wait to get on our trip and know that we don’t have to hesitate to ask any questions as we will be answered quickly and efficiently."
"Mel was a massive help to me, my sister and my, cousin!! Any questions we had were answered in no time and in depth ! I think we all feel a lot more confident about the trip and that if we have any more questions we know we will get good answers. We can’t wait for our trip!!"
"Service so far has been great! Sarah has been very helpful in answering all my questions. I have absolutely no doubts that I will have an amazing experience!"
"Initially requested the USA Horse Ranch brochure just to have a look as it looked like my dream holiday but I didn’t think it could actually become a reality. However, Mel was a great contact and answered all my (many) questions and reassured any doubts I have, meaning that I ended up booking the trip for two weeks next year! I am so excited and probably wouldn’t have booked without the quick and helpful responses from Mel :)"
"Xtreme Gap Year has made me feel really safe and secure when booking my trip. The customer service was brilliant, especially Sarah who answered all of the questions I had and was so helpful when I was deciding which trip to book"
"It's the first time I have made any plans for traveling by myself but the team at Xtreme have been really helpful, especially Lara!"
"Sarah has been absolutely amazing!! Every question I’ve asked she’s answered in detail as well as being extremely welcoming - Sarah has made me more excited for my massive journey with Xtreme Gap. I feel so comfortable contacting her should I have any further questions about this trip! Absolute asset to the company!"
"When there is a lot of payment involved it really matters to feel you have personal and percize answers Sarah definetly gave that"
"Sarah has been unbelievably helpful and super quick to answer all my replies. She has provided me with everything that I need and has been a great support in helping me get to know Sydney."
"Sarah Flinn-Campbell provided a superior customer service. She has not only been very thorough but very prompt and professional in her communications with detailed response to my questions and following-up with other departments"
"Super helpful with all my questions and can’t wait to travel with them and know I have someone there to answer all my enquires and a good speed to! Thank you"
"Lara was incredibly helpful whilst I was booking my Ultimate Fitness Holiday to Bali. She answered every single nervous question patiently, even answering questions which I hadn't asked (but should have). She essentially read my mind, what I was thinking and gave me exactly what I needed to know to eventually make my booking. I'm really looking forward to my UFH in 2019, and her assistance and support throughout the booking process made it that big bit better! Thanks Lara & co. See y'all next year!"
"Very helpful and answered all of my questions :)"
"Shannon has been absolutely wonderful since the very first email I sent. She is an asset to your team and I can not recommend her highly enough. She is a pleasure to deal with."
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.90 based on 215 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access