Xpres Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Xpres
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Xpres made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Easy payment process"
Are you Xpres? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Products pretty good but postage seems a little high when I know other couriers are cheaper for the same weight x"
"would like to change my invoice address without contacting cs"
"Website always a little slow compared to others."
"delivery cost is far too expensive"
"Products - very happy with quality Delivery time - Excellent Customer Service - Not so good (in fact I considered going elsewhere but decided against it for the first two reasons) At the Printwear & Promotion Event at the start of 2018 I raised a technical query regarding printing. One of your staff took my email address and telephone number and said someone would be in touch - nobody did. Last month I raised a support request regarding blurring on printed mugs, provided a comprehensive description and photos - got a ticket number and a message to say support staff would contact me in due course - again nobody did. I appreciate that I am probably not considered a key customer and still finding my feet in terms of technical ability, however I do spend with you and am left more than a little disappointed in this lack of respect/consideration."
"Love the company overall, but I do think charging 20% for an error in ordering is a bit steep and a bit uncalled for"
"THANKS, GOOD SERVICE"
"Not the cheapest, but they have the stock available"
"A bit dearer then other companies but do a good range,"
Xpres is rated 4.77 based on 294 reviews