Wynsors Reviews

6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Wynsors deliver?

About Wynsors: The place for all your family footwear needs, Wynsors World of shoes has been in the footwear business for more than 50 years. We have over 40 stores right across the North of England, so we can safely say we really know shoes. And now with Wynsors.com we can bring you fantastic shoes at amazing prices wherever you are in the UK. Whether its fashion shoes, designer trainers, casual shoes, shoes for work or for that special occasion, even wellies and slippers you are sure to find what you are looking for here at Wynsors.com. And with prices at up to 70% below those on the high street and some of the biggest brand names youll find anywhere Wynsors really is the place to shop online for all your family footwear needs.

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wynsors made you happy

"For sorting out my query in the most helpful way at Helpdesk and Warehouse in Jan. 20019 with no guarantee of sale at the end. Thank you. Excellent service. jk"
Are you Wynsors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"For sorting out my question very, very helpfully with not knowledge of it leading to a sale. First class kindness from customer call number and warehouse. Thank you. Jan, 2019"
"i ordered a pair of shoes that I had some issues with I tried to contact them to sort it out but instead they are making it sound like I am in the wrong when the shoe was faulty. Never again will I buy from wynsors again"
"Never again. Item arrived smashed to bits and now I’m told a have to wait weeks after they receive the item back for a refund! Ridiculous company, I’ll never deal with again."
"Fast and efficient service. Good selection of sale items and customer discount available."
"Used wynsors several times over last few years always had excellent service. Purchased pair of womens boots before Christmas,found to be faulty after few weeks returned via free postage full credit received no problem."
"November 2017, took my elderly (82) disabled uncle shoe shopping at Manchester's Newton Heath Branch, during the shop my uncle urgently needed the toilet, upon enquiring where the toilet was he was told '' Sorry, staff use only'' and advised to use the facilities in nearby (250 meters) MacDonald's. Sadly due to his exceedingly slow walking pace and the cold, he didn't make it, he was very upset and embarrassed. Obviously had to curtail his shopping trip. Once I'd got him back to the car he insisted I return to Wynsor's to buy the Sketchers he'd chosen. At the counter I mentioned what had happened, the response was, ( shrugged shoulders) what can we do, store policy! I asked for the head office address to write in, woman serving shouted across the shop floor 'This blokes going to complain about us'! Shop manageress approached with other staff and a chorus of bleating, not our fault, we'll loose our jobs. Asked how they would feel if it was their elderly disabled relative : More shoulder shrugs Not a single concern for my poor uncle. Head office address out right refused, told '' You'll have to check the internet''. Sent a well composed letter by post ( first class sign for ) to date no reply. Shame on you Wynsors"
"Had the sizes of shoes available and in stock, for next day delivary"
"I was going to get my daughter a pair of kickers for school. They were really cheap but she decided on another amazing pair that were even cheaper"
"Very welcoming. Told of the days offer as soon as we walked through the door. Efficient sales assistant. Will use again."
Wynsors is rated 3.80 based on 10 reviews