Wynsors Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Wynsors

How would you rate Wynsors ?

"Fast and efficient service. Good selection of sale items and customer discount available."
"Used wynsors several times over last few years always had excellent service. Purchased pair of womens boots before Christmas,found to be faulty after few weeks returned via free postage full credit received no problem."
"November 2017, took my elderly (82) disabled uncle shoe shopping at Manchester's Newton Heath Branch, during the shop my uncle urgently needed the toilet, upon enquiring where the toilet was he was told '' Sorry, staff use only'' and advised to use the facilities in nearby (250 meters) MacDonald's. Sadly due to his exceedingly slow walking pace and the cold, he didn't make it, he was very upset and embarrassed. Obviously had to curtail his shopping trip. Once I'd got him back to the car he insisted I return to Wynsor's to buy the Sketchers he'd chosen. At the counter I mentioned what had happened, the response was, ( shrugged shoulders) what can we do, store policy! I asked for the head office address to write in, woman serving shouted across the shop floor 'This blokes going to complain about us'! Shop manageress approached with other staff and a chorus of bleating, not our fault, we'll loose our jobs. Asked how they would feel if it was their elderly disabled relative : More shoulder shrugs Not a single concern for my poor uncle. Head office address out right refused, told '' You'll have to check the internet''. Sent a well composed letter by post ( first class sign for ) to date no reply. Shame on you Wynsors"
Paul
"Had the sizes of shoes available and in stock, for next day delivary"
Gemma Smith
"I was going to get my daughter a pair of kickers for school. They were really cheap but she decided on another amazing pair that were even cheaper"
Miss Ann-Marie Ramsdale
"Very welcoming. Told of the days offer as soon as we walked through the door. Efficient sales assistant. Will use again."
Wynsors is rated 4.20 based on 6 reviews