Your Crafts Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Unit 7 Rockhaven Business Centre
Commerce Close
West Wilts Trading Estate
Westbury
Wiltshire

Your Crafts have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
Great fragrances for my candle making and love my candle tins. Tins are excellent quality for the price and fragrances are also excellent for price. Speedy delivery. Would recommend & will certainly be using again.
- Joanne Cape
Good service. Well price products
- Tilda Roberts
Recently started making candles as a hobby and have been really pleased with the choice , price and speedy delivery very happy
- nicole charles

Delivery - Fast

99.27%
Industry Average
Fast delivery and good items
- Michelle Donoghue
- Joanne Cape
Always really helpful if I have any questions and their delivery service is absolutely great!
- Alysha Wighton
100.00%
Great Service! Customer Service have quick response
- Matthew Anthony
- Alysha Wighton
Found what I wanted easily on the website and it was delivered quickly. Very good service and will come back.
- graeme hendry