Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Unit 7 Rockhaven Business Centre
Commerce Close
West Wilts Trading Estate
Westbury
Wiltshire

Tell us how Your Crafts made you happy
I really love the candle tins. They were so pretty and so shiny! The perfect size and exactly what they said it would be. The only thing I would say is it is definitely better to multibuy these products which I did. I hope you find this useful and when getting this you love it just as much as I did!
Fast delivery and great products!
I've found everything I need here at a reasonable price to start my candle and wax melt business. I'm already a repeat customer, brilliant service.
Great service. Quick delivery. Even through covid. And a family run business, so very important to keep these guys in trade.
I absolutely love your dyes and fragrance oils!
Such helpful customer service. Would definitely purchase from here again!
Great products with a great range to get producing.
It’s been great so far. Not tried all what I have yet but will do soon. Trying to get things moving this week (Facebook page, possible opening times and more wax melts and candles etc.)
Love the wax and products
Amazing service and very quick delivery
Really good service and fast delivery. Will definitely be purchasing again
Would not order anywhere else. Always have exactly what I need (and more) and delivery is fantastic
The order arrived a lot faster than I expected and everything was perfect. I'm actually just about to trial coconut wax with yourselves and order larger candle jars. Thank you
Amazing service and brilliant products.
Lovely finish on them
Fast delivery I messaged the company because I had a problem and replied quickly and offered to replace will be ordering again thank you
What a great supplier! Website is so easy to use, and has a bit of everything to help you start up your hobby! Fast delivery, and fantastic products!
Excellent customer service. Fast dispatch and great communication. Much better than other providers!!!
All items purchased from Yourcrafts have arrived on time and are really good quality.
Absolutely love the fragrance oils! They really pack a punch and my customers love them! Will definitely be repurchasingšŸ˜ƒ
Your Crafts is rated 4.95 based on 310 reviews