Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Your Crafts 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Isabelle Plowman
Your Crafts 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Emma price
The candle making kits were well packaged in what appears to be recyclable material which was good to see. I haven't used my kit yet (hence the 4 stars), the other was bought for a present, but the fragrance oils did smell divine. Looking forward to making my own candles after the festive season.
Everything came very quickly and is great quality!!
Lovely strong smells!
Speedy delivery and good customer service
Quick delivery and very well packaged! Would recommend Your Crafts
Excellent products
Was most impressed with the service. Very quick and easy and delighted with the process. Thank you.
Great range of quality products for making candles and soaps. Website also has great info and tips about products and how to choose between different options. Timely delivery.
Excellent purchase, love everything and the service is superb.
Great products
Good customer service, makes finding what you need for a beginner candle maker very easy
Delivery was so quick
I’m new to candle making and found the website very helpful and easy to use. There was plenty of information to help me decide what was best to order. I’ve placed two orders so far and both arrived really quickly. I was very pleased with the products and will be ordering again. Thank you!
Speedy delivery
Love it! Great delivery time
Brilliant products and delivery.
Amazing products and fast delivery. Very impressed. Will continue to use this company.
Very pleased with my order thank you!
Excellent product and good prices
Wax recieved, quick delivery!
Great quality would fully recommend!
Your Crafts is rated 4.92 based on 642 reviews