Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Unit 7 Rockhaven Business Centre
Commerce Close
West Wilts Trading Estate
Westbury
Wiltshire

Tell us how Your Crafts made you happy
Fab delivery fab products quick response and easy website
Everything arrived quickly with no problems at all, would definitely order again!
Great items and delivery
ITEMS AS DESCRIBED. QUICK DELIVERY
Very good customer service
First class service and communication.
I will be purchasing in future :)
Fantastic kits and great fragrances, fast service.
Excellent service. Great products would definitely buy from again and fully intend to. Even in lockdown their service was first class!! Thank you
So far everything I’ve purchased from Your crafts (candle containers, fragrances and wicks) has been good. Delivery has been quick, on time and I really like the text updates. Excited to try their candle waxes when in stock.
I really love the candle tins. They were so pretty and so shiny! The perfect size and exactly what they said it would be. The only thing I would say is it is definitely better to multibuy these products which I did. I hope you find this useful and when getting this you love it just as much as I did!
Fast delivery and great products!
I've found everything I need here at a reasonable price to start my candle and wax melt business. I'm already a repeat customer, brilliant service.
Great service. Quick delivery. Even through covid. And a family run business, so very important to keep these guys in trade.
I absolutely love your dyes and fragrance oils!
Such helpful customer service. Would definitely purchase from here again!
Great products with a great range to get producing.
It’s been great so far. Not tried all what I have yet but will do soon. Trying to get things moving this week (Facebook page, possible opening times and more wax melts and candles etc.)
Love the wax and products
Amazing service and very quick delivery
Really good service and fast delivery. Will definitely be purchasing again
Your Crafts is rated 4.95 based on 299 reviews