Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

hello@yourcrafts.co.uk

Yourcrafts.co.uk
Westwood, High Street,
Codford
Warminster
BA12 0NB

Tell us how Your Crafts made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Do you feel your order was delivered in appropriate packaging? yes
Parcel arrived on time and very well wrapped. All soap etc products were as ordered and really did work well . Excellent product and service . Will return and certainly recommend .
Do you feel your order was delivered in appropriate packaging? yes
Would you like to comment about the packaging used or anything we could improve on? Nope!!
Amazing products, for very good prices! Arrived safely and in tack, I ordered glass so I was expecting one or two cracks, but none!! Thank you so much, will order again for sure!
An excellent choice of products at competitive prices and promt delivery. Just what I needed
Would you like to comment about the packaging used or anything we could improve on? Packed well
Order was easy to place and came quickly.
Do you feel your order was delivered in appropriate packaging? yes
Always an excellent time shopping with your crafts! I love the waxes, the scents available and amazing help when I have asked. I will continue to shop with your crafts and I look forward to buying more products! Keep it up guys
Do you feel your order was delivered in appropriate packaging? yes
Returned for a second order. Very impressed with the products and the speed of delivery. Will definitely be back.
Very quick and efficient
The price of the items I bought were the cheapest I’ve found! Not to mention super speedy delivery! Couldn’t be happier! Thank you
Do you feel your order was delivered in appropriate packaging? yes
Fantastic fast service. Products all as described
Excellent products and such a great value for money. I’ll definitely be buying from here again in the near future.
Great product
Do you feel your order was delivered in appropriate packaging? yes
Would you like to comment about the packaging used or anything we could improve on? well packaged
Great products, excellent service, Highly recommend.
This was a great website, easy to use and my order came really quickly. Would definitely use them again
Do you feel your order was delivered in appropriate packaging? yes
Good quality fragrance oils for my soap, they smell absolutely divine, and at a very reasonable price and quick delivery.. Will definately order again.. Thank you
Do you feel your order was delivered in appropriate packaging? yes
When I decided to start making candles, after a extended searching, I found YourCrafts web site. They are always giving the better choices, different option and always with quality products. I’m gonna make my third order and I am really happy with the results so far. I really hope in the future being able to buy bigger amounts.
Do you feel your order was delivered in appropriate packaging? yes
Lovely product. Better than we could've hoped for
Do you feel your order was delivered in appropriate packaging? yes
Happy with my purchase, 14 pot candle making kit. Very good to get started and on your feet for beginners.
Do you feel your order was delivered in appropriate packaging? yes
All as ordered. Not used yet but I'm sure all will be great.
Do you feel your order was delivered in appropriate packaging? yes
Thank you for sending me the soap bases and essential oils. As a new soap maker i was impressed with the speed of delivery(2 days excellent!) I am enjoying making a variety of soap using the aloe, honey and white soap bases.
proffesional!!!