Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Unit 7 Rockhaven Business Centre
Commerce Close
West Wilts Trading Estate
Westbury
Wiltshire

Tell us how Your Crafts made you happy
Quick delivery and well packaged. Very good value as well!!
Always happy with the supplies i buy from here, prompt delivery too. 👍
So pleased great quality products
Good quality of products!
glasses arrived broken and badly packaged together, covered in glue which was difficult to remove.
Fab service and really happy with the 30cl lids
All my items arrived quickly, exactly what I was looking for.
Always receive amazing product from your crafts. The quality of the product is great for my little business
Lovely oils speedy delivery
Very happy
Great service always!
Great products good reasonable prices
Very quick delivery and very good prices
Thank you for my order. Arrived quickly and easy to use website
Very fast delivery.
I have just started my own business making wax melts and I am very impressed with all of the fragrance oils I have tried! The Cherry & Vanilla is my fave!
Brilliant, easy website, good products at reasonable prices and quick delivery.
So glad i discovered your crafts. Loving all the products I've purchased and great speedy delivery service too.
I ordered from here some containers and dye and they came in excellent time and were perfect for what I wanted! Thank you so much! :)
Great products from a reliable seller.
Great products