Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

hello@yourcrafts.co.uk

Jing Lee
Your Crafts 5 star review on 21st May 2020
Your Crafts 5 star review on 21st May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Love the wax and products
Amazing service and very quick delivery
Really good service and fast delivery. Will definitely be purchasing again
Would not order anywhere else. Always have exactly what I need (and more) and delivery is fantastic
The order arrived a lot faster than I expected and everything was perfect. I'm actually just about to trial coconut wax with yourselves and order larger candle jars. Thank you
Amazing service and brilliant products.
Lovely finish on them
Fast delivery I messaged the company because I had a problem and replied quickly and offered to replace will be ordering again thank you
What a great supplier! Website is so easy to use, and has a bit of everything to help you start up your hobby! Fast delivery, and fantastic products!
Excellent customer service. Fast dispatch and great communication. Much better than other providers!!!
All items purchased from Yourcrafts have arrived on time and are really good quality.
Absolutely love the fragrance oils! They really pack a punch and my customers love them! Will definitely be repurchasing😃
Excellent candle glasses and silver lids and good delivery too, very happy
Absolutely amazing a very quick delivery! Thank you!!
Love my candle tins. Great price and great quality. Thank you 👍🏽
Great products and fast delivery. Will definitely order again. Many thanks.
I first received an order from yours craft through ebay they put a bussinesw card in and have order from there instead thank you also really fast delivery
Very quick delivery and all items arrived in great condition. Thankyou.
The fragrance oils I have ordered have been amazing. I have experienced excellent customer service and a really quick turnaround receiving my orders. Thanks so much.
In love with my order !!
Your Crafts is rated 4.96 based on 222 reviews