Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Unit 7 Rockhaven Business Centre
Commerce Close
West Wilts Trading Estate
Westbury
Wiltshire

Tell us how Your Crafts made you happy
Amazing service as usual!
Loved all my candle supplies from your crafts and great service.
Lovely fragrances and great service
Same as described
Amazing products at really great prices!!
Great selection of products. Shipped quickly and has always arrived ahead of schedule. Reliable business that I will be ordering from again!
Excellent products. So happy. Will be ordering again ASAP. Thank you again!
The metal tealight cups are flimsy and unuseable, many arrived misshapen.
Fantastic service my goods were well packaged. I will definitely recommend 100 % and will be my first go to when purchasing items again .
Amazing service from your crafts! I think it was Max I dealt with who was amazing
The kit was excellent and the instructions were easy to follow. We enjoyed candle making so much we’re going to make them again soon!
Quick and speedy, easy and simple and exactly what we needed. Will be re-ordering! Great customer service too.
Arrived in good time and very happy with what I received. Will order again.
fab service. quick dispatch. well priced, good quality items. Just wish they stocked reed diffuser packaging so I could get all of my diffuser stock from the same place.
I haven’t received my order yet but I’m impressed with my last order, it came quickly and was perfect, I will be coming back in future
I bought prepared wicks and they were delivered very promptly. I haven't used any yet, but they look to be good quality.
Excellent products will order again
I was very happy with my product from your craft And the delivery was Quick
Got everything you need and very fast at delivering x
Great and amazing products