Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Your Crafts 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Isabelle Plowman
Your Crafts 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Emma price
Great first order and really fast deliver. I will definitely use these again!
Rose gold copper tins:
Absolutely 💯 perfect.. the shine is best I've seen all packed nicely in protective packaging so they are unable to scratch and dent
Fragrances smelt good, the wax unfortunately sold out and I had to try another supplier after sampling
Delivered in good time. Will be going back for more orders.
Arrived in good time and to spec!
Good quality wax fast delivery would definitely recommend
Really happy with my jugs and the service I was provided with. Smooth and seamless transaction. Would highly recommend
Just what I was after. Good quality glasses and a great price.
Amazing candle making supplies, super helpful and provided great contactless service upon collection, highly recommend!
Love all of the scents I bought and the wax is a great price.
Really quick delivery and products are always to a very high quality
Really prompt delivery, would reccomend. Package was safely delivered.
Excellent quality goods, as before. Order received within two days (N. Ireland), despite it being placed late in the run-up to Christmas - very impressive service!!
Fab products, so glad I found this site.
Quick delivery and the items were packaged really well.

Would definitely recommend .
Excellent delivery times and really nice fragrances!
Tom and Sarah, fantastic service ordered a few wee gifts and arrived the next day!!
Thank you so much.
Very quick delivery even with the standard 5 day delivery. High quality items and lovely candle waxes and jars. And the shipping packaging is eco friendly!
Great service and communication
Highly recommend
Great products A*
Great products, excellent service and delivered the next day even in the lead up to Christmas
Really good product candle tins, I’m really happy with them and very quick delivery many thanks.
Your Crafts is rated 4.92 based on 646 reviews