Your Crafts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Crafts
Read Your Crafts Reviews

About Your Crafts:

As with most small businesses, we started from our home kitchen table and created the business out of necessity as we weren't able to find a reliable source of high-quality candle making supplies that stocked all that we needed.

We were also looking to find a good candle making kit to give as a gift but all the ones we came across either didn't have what we wanted, the materials were of low quality or the instructions were little more than a small piece of paper that only told us the basics.

This is where 'Your Crafts' was born, we wanted to create (and hope we have done) a one-stop shop for the highest quality candle making products, we make what we think are the best candle kits available with instructions to match.

support@yourcrafts.co.uk

Unit 7 Rockhaven Business Centre
Commerce Close
West Wilts Trading Estate
Westbury
Wiltshire

Tell us how Your Crafts made you happy
Always great! Quick service and great quality products! Love love love!
My order arrived really quick which was great as I was operating to a deadline. The item was exactly as described and pictured. Will definitely use again in the future.
Arrived in good time. Exactly what I ordered.
Superfast delivery and way cheaper than competitors! Excellent product & service, thank you
Great products all round
Order arrived quickly, well packaged and everything as described. Made some lovely candles :)
Great service and quality products. I would recommend them to anyone.
Fast delivery
Excellent service and speedy delivery every time.
Good prices and swift delivery. Well packaged.
We were extremely happy with our recent order of hexagonal jars from your crafts. They are the perfect addition to our candle collection. The delivery was very speedy and we would definitely recommend them to everybody. Thank you your crafts.
Great Service! Customer Service have quick response
Fast delivery and good items
Good quality, i will still buy again
Happy with the tins. They make the overall candle look excellent
Great fragrances for my candle making and love my candle tins. Tins are excellent quality for the price and fragrances are also excellent for price. Speedy delivery. Would recommend & will certainly be using again.
Great item
Always really helpful if I have any questions and their delivery service is absolutely great!
Ordered a sample tin for my candles. Was so impressed. Really high quality and great size. Will be ordering again
Found what I wanted easily on the website and it was delivered quickly. Very good service and will come back.
Your Crafts is rated 4.92 based on 817 reviews