Wonderbra Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wonderbra
Read Wonderbra Reviews
Comes up very very small. I feel the quality of wonderbra has also changed. I’ll be returning. Also returns are not free and since most online stores now don’t charge for returns I think this should be looked in to.
My DDs do not want to stay put in the tee shirt bra. If I bend over, even slightly, they pop out (and need lots of help to be set right again). And I am going to need fashion tape for the tops of the cups with the low back bra as there is a huge gap (but sits perfectly and you cannot see the back straps which is nice!). I followed the measuring/sizing guide, but ce la vie with online ordering. The strapless bra seems great so far though and is very pretty!
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. If the bra is unworn, undamaged with the labels still attached we would be more than happy to expect your order has a return. Please see our returns policy:https://www.wonderbra.co.uk/delivery-returns-i5 Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks Millie and the Wonderbra team
The bra is lovely, it’s really supportive and nice material. Plus you can’t see it at all under your clothes. The reason I’ve gave a three star is the back is quite small. I had to buy extenders to give a little extra length.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear that your recent experience with us was suitable and that you have found your outfit solution bra. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks Millie and the Wonderbra team
Best bra I’ve ever had but really want different colours in this style
Hi Simone, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was suitable and that you have found your outfit solution bra. We would recommend subscribing to our mailing list to be the first to hear about our new releases and collections. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Wonderbra team
Really pleased with the service and products. Would andnhave recommended the Wonderbra Online to others.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased about your recent experience with us. We always look to provide our Wonderbra lovers with the best possible service to help find your wonderbra outfit solution bra, suitable for all your outfits. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks Millie, and the Wonderbra team
Always a great fit and great service, thank you so much 😊
Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was suitable. We always look to provide our Wonderbra lovers with the best possible service to help you find your outfit solution bra. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help you. Thanks, Millie and the Wonderbra team
Back size definitely comes up small , I purchased a 32G which is my normal size and luckily had an extender hook and bra now fits perfect. I have still to wear it out so can’t comment fully on support etc however please do as other reviews suggest and go up a back size.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear about your recent experience with us and thank you for your feedback on the fit of your wonderbra. We have passed this information onto the appropriate team to take a look into. Please let me know if you have any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk. We would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Wonderbra team.
Support not great flattens my chest rather than supporting, wouldn't rebuy
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry about your recent experience with us. If the bra is unworn, undamaged with the labels still attached, we would be more than happy to accept your order back as a return. Please see our returns policy below: https://www.wonderbra.co.uk/delivery-returns-i5 Please let me know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Wonderbra team
Perfect fit and not a bulky look at all when strapless which is usually a problem.
Hi, Thank you for you taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was suitable and that you have found the perfect fit. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk, we would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Wonderbra team
dissappointed
Purchased for a wedding and the wiring came out of the fabric before we’d even arrived at the venue! Spent most of the day in and out of the loo trying to thread it back in. Would not recommend
Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. I have passed this information onto our customer service team to take a closer look into and they have sent you a separate email with regards to this. Please let us know if we can offer you any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk. We would be more than happy to help. Thanks, Millie and the Wonderbra team.
Great service
Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your 5* company review. Thank you for sharing your experience - we are really pleased to hear you were happy with the service that we provided and we hope you enjoy your new Wonderbra! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk. Thanks, Georgia and the Wonderbra team.
The cup fit is a bit tight for the size I ordered. Even though this is a backless bra, the bra strap still shows when worn with my backless dress as the design of the dress has a low back cut.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your company review. We would be more than happy to assist with sizing/fitting if you would like - our team are available on live chat or via e-mail for expert advice to help you find your perfect Wonderbra size! We are sorry to see that the style was not suitable for your dress. Whilst the back strap is considerably lower than that of a standard bra, the strap does still exist so we are sorry to see the style does not suit this particular dress. You are more than welcome to return the item if it is unworn with ALL original label(s) attached. Thank you again for sharing your experience, have a lovely day. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk. Thanks, Georgia and the Wonderbra team.
It was a Friday, and I needed the ultimate plunge bra for the Saturday. I contacted Wonderbra, and rather rudely they told me that there is no way to get the bra for Saturday, as they do not deliver on weekends. As the delivery was by Royal Mail, whom I know to deliver on Saturdays, I ordered anyway. The bra arrived in time! The bra itself, while being what I needed, is too small by about 2/3 cup sizes (I am a 34G/GG and ordered the biggest available size, F). I wore it anyway, because I could juuust about get away with it. I think. But it did look bad if one were to look at it closer, I was spilling over the cups. But a good bra nevertheless.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your company review. I would like to apologise that you felt your request was not dealt with in a friendly manner. Our team are always more than happy to help so I apologise that this was not portrayed to you in your conversation with us on this occasion. We are really pleased to hear that your item did arrive with you on the Saturday! This is not something that we can guarantee, but we are pleased that it did. We are sorry that the item was not a perfect fit, but we are happy to hear that you like the style and support the item provided you. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk. Thanks, Georgia and the Wonderbra team.
I’ve knocked a couple of stars off for the sizing. Unfortunately, the band sizing comes up small. I did not realise this until it came to putting the bra on whilst getting ready for the event I had ordered it for (my own fault for not trying it first). I wear a 38G and struggle to get my size in bras, particularly strapless, so I was pleasantly surprised when wonderbra stocked it. Unfortunately, whilst the cups were the right size, I had to fight to get the band done up and even had to have someone do it for me. Definitely not a 38 as I’m usually on the tightest hook with this.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your company review. We are really sorry to hear that on this occasion your order was unsuitable. Provided the item is unworn with ALL original label(s) attached, you are more than welcome to return this to us. We would love to help you find a better size or style that will work better for you so please do get in touch with our team via e-mail or live chat for further assistance with this. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk. Thanks, Georgia and the Wonderbra team.
Far too big I ordered my normal bra size !
Hi Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave your company review. We are really sorry to hear your order was not entirely suitable - our customer service team have sent you an e-mail with sizing and fitting tips. We would love to help you find your perfect Wonderbra so please do reply to that e-mail so that we can help! Thank you again for sharing your experience. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk. Thanks, Georgia and the Wonderbra team.
Really happy with this item. I am 3 months post op of abdominalplasty And still need some support... this is perfect great fit and looks fabulous. Thank you
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your 5* company review! We are really pleased to hear you love your new Wonderbra and the support this provides you. Wishing you a swift recovery from your operation! Thank you again for sharing your experience. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk. Thanks, Georgia and the Wonderbra team.
I have returned it as it didnt fit me sadly. Was a nice bra though.
Hi Mikaela, Thank you for taking the time to leave your company review. We are really sorry to hear that the item you ordered was not the correct fit for you. We are really keen to help you find the perfect Wonderbra fit and we have sent you an e-mail over with sizing and fitting assistance. If you could kindly take a look at this, at your earliest convenience, and we will be more than happy to help from there. Thank you again for leaving your review. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk. Thanks, Georgia and the Wonderbra team.
Bought the strapless bra. Very good quality and has an advanced rubber material to help hold it up. Very secure. Although I feel it sits a little low on the band even though it is support correctly, however I’ll just have to get used to it!
Hi Emma, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your company review. We are really pleased to hear you love your new Ultimate Strapless Wonderbra and hope you feel amazing in it! Sometimes it can take some time to get used to the fit of a brand new bra, particularly if you have not had a Wonderbra product before. If you do have any further concerns on the fit or style, please do get in touch with our customer services team via live chat, e-mail or telephone and we will be more than happy to help. Thank you again for sharing your experience! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk. Thanks, Georgia and the Wonderbra team.
Very well-made and good quality products and excellent customer care. Quick dispatch after ordering online and very quick and easy changes. The first product i ordered didn't fit me but the return was simple and my money returned swiftly and the new product was dispatched just as quickly. Would use again.
Hi Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to leave your amazing company review and for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear you love your new Wonderbra and hope you feel truly fantastic in it! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance via email: cs@wonderbra.co.uk. Thanks, Georgia and the Wonderbra team.
Wonderbra is rated 3.93 based on 57 reviews