Want Mobile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Want Mobile
Read Want Mobile Reviews

About Want Mobile:

We’re a family run business with a passion for providing a personal customer experience. Behind our website and all of our social media channels there’s a family of four that will be dealing with your request and queries so don’t be shy, say hello! We’re here to help you with every step of the purchasing process.

Whatever phone case design you're looking for we're pretty sure we've got you covered. Head over to our website www.wantmobile.uk !

Tell us how Want Mobile made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Arrived quickly, great phone case just as advertised
Thanks
Love my new case. Really nice design & fits well. Very good delivery, packaged well & in recyclable packaging.
Love my New Rainbow design Mobil cover
Good communication, fast delivery and lovely product
Product matched exactly what i wanted!
Great quality and the staff when I had a question responded to my email very quickly. Would recommend this site.
Excellent case. Love the design, customer services very helpful with my questions prior to ordering.
Seven days later and I'm still waiting for my phone case!
Good communication Fast with replying and very helpful
I also really like my phone case 😁
Ordered a case from Want Mobile out of the Limited edition range, quality was excellent and great value for money😍🙌🏻
Customer service ,price and delivery was amazing. I love the phone caese ive brought.
Found it very easy to order screenprotector s were delivered within 3days and I’m delighted with the high quality will definitely be purchasing again
Delighted when my case arrived! It was a quick delivery and the case itself is well made and pretty. With lots of designs to choose from I will definitely be buying from here again!
Really good fast service
Easy to use website, free delivery and my phonecase arrived quickly. High quality product which i love! Already recommended to my friends and will definitely use again!
Absolutely love my new phone case. Excellent service and delivery. Highly recommend to family and friends
Stumbled across this company on Instagram. Their customer service is top notch. They kept me informed when the case for my new Samsung Ultra I wanted came into stock. I have ordered three personalised cases from Want Mobile and the quality and attention to detail is second to none. The turn around is quick and I will definitely recommend this company to anyone thinking about making a future purchase.
although not very tech savy i found the site easy to find my way around,delivery was prompt and queries i had were answered very quickly. i would highly recommend want mobile to anyone who wants a cheap but high quality case ,i will certainly be purchasing
more cases.
Absolutely obsessed with my new case! Love the design and quality🤩 I will definitely be recommending to my friends and family!
Pleasently surprised at the quality of the tough cases - well worth the money. Personalisation of a very good standard also. Would definitely use again.
Want Mobile is rated 4.86 based on 22 reviews