Viking Spores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking Spores
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help!...

i found Viking spores at the beginning of my microscopy journey and thought the site to be very professional and informative, it was also nice to see some sales items too!. Id soon made my choices and came to pay, unfortunately at this point i was a little dubious as i was asked to send a payment rather than have it taken.. however i looked at some reviews and though they seemed happy and i can fully understand why. well presented quality goods and very quick turn around.. these guys know what they are doing, and i am very happy .
The customer service is on point in every way helps with any problems. And actually answers your questions and concerns. Even helped me over Christmas period. The delivery is fast. Packaging on point too. Can’t say enough good about him. Wish all online shops were this good. He puts the king in Viking
Produxts and kits always in great condition and great quality, unlike some other vendors I have tried.
Look no further for anything mushroom related only feedback is you should have a pre recorded video course too!
Great product, great service. My order went missing, through no fault of viking, and they replaced it without question. Great results with JMF. Several good flushes. Definitely a class operation. Highly Recommend.
Excited to get those spores under my scope! 🤩
Very quick services would use again but think the grow kit is over priced
Instructions clear and professionally designed. Made everything very easy and got some cool stickers!
Fantastic vendor and I keep coming back as the products are always of an extremely high quality. Great communication and fast delivery, I cannot recommend enough. Thank you Dominic!
Quick delivery and great service
Excellent service!! Had great results every time. I would highly recommend 👌
I love you guys so much this is the 2ed time uv use you and my friend have now to keep up the good work
Always prompt and perfect
Very professional looking and well packaged products
Great website, awesome products and excellent delivery time. Thanks Viking spores I will definitely order again. ;)
Great quality product, as well as very prompt friendly answer to a question. Would highly recommend and will use again soon.
Fantastic customer service and brilliant products, from an employee and company who want the best experience for their patrons. High quality, ace prices. I don’t give reviews unless the business impresses, and Viking deserve to go from strength to strength. More power to them. Much love.
Top product, no complaints at all. Brilliant after care also, absolutely wonderful customer service. Will shop here again and again. Very impressed.
Very helpful supplier. Made many orders all dealt with without an issue.
Amazing customer service and great informative instructions for the grow bag
Viking Spores is rated 4.95 based on 588 reviews