Viking Spores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Viking Spores
Read Viking Spores Reviews

About Viking Spores:

Viking Spores are a UK supplier of mushroom spores (microscopy and gourmet). We also supply grow kits and a range of supplies.

We are constantly working on improving our customer experience, we have the options for next day delivery with timeslots, a wide range of products and customer support via email (dominic@vikingspore.co.uk) and WhatsApp (07778083245).

Order issue? Contact us first, most issues are simply resolved and we're happy to help.

Cannot fault the guys at Viking Spores, so efficient and friendly, always on hand to give advice for beginners, their products and spore prints are fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Hazel 😊
This was my first purchase from VS & I'm completely blown away. It's clear just from opening the box that this guy really cares about both mushrooms and his customers. Everything has been thought of & provided, so the beginner mycologist can be up and running right away. The instruction sheet is brilliant; a detailed yet clear & straightforward guide & obviously put together with mush love. Order arrived within 48hrs and is a very professionally put together package. 100/10 would definitely recommend & will be buying again. (Plus who doesn't love a surprise free sticker, eh?)
Service and delivery brilliant discreet packaging onto the germination πŸ‘πŸ»
Quality products every time and delivery is ontime
Quality products from a quality guy
Purchases arrived in good time, even through lockdown πŸ‘ Quality products, and excellent/legendary customer service. Highly recommended.
The customer service is on point in every way helps with any problems.
And actually answers your questions and concerns. Even helped me over Christmas period.
The delivery is fast. Packaging on point too.
Can’t say enough good about him. Wish all online shops were this good.
He puts the king in Viking
It sucks man. I didn't get my spores. I guess somebody took them along the way. Not your fault I guess. But I still paid for them.
Apologies Richard,

Unfortunately, when shipping aboard (Sweden) there is always the chance of customs taking parcels. Even if there is no legal basis for it.

I find usually a new shipment gets through, do contact me so I can arrange this.
Great products and great customer service. delivery took 2 days and I already order twice.
100% recommendable
Fantastic product. Really informative and easy to understand, highly recommend!
Would recommend this seller, great products that are easy to get started for a beginner and fast service too.
Viking Spores is rated 4.91 based on 159 reviews