The Travel Health Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Travel Health Clinic

huz@shirazandsons.co.uk

Tell us how The Travel Health Clinic made you happy
Excellent service. I ordered 2 day test 2.00 PM. Received kit next day by special delivery. I posted kit same day. Next day i received my result. Very efficient.
Trustworthy - I would use again A+
Good customer service and helped me activate the test kits I purchased for my day 2 and 8 test so that I could have my results.
its fast just got certificate by 6.30pm but still waiting for my mum certificate.
Very good service
Amazing service, very efficient. Definitely recommend.
Very friendly assistant who helped efficiently and kindly. Certificate arrived a few hours sooner than expected which was a relief. Whilst expensive (why are we paying for this when the public funds a £36 Billion test and trace effort?), this service is considerably cheaper than any other in the area. All in all, a good experience. Thank you!
Helpful. Advisable. Fast
Great and timely service and at reasonable price
Amazing service! I had an emergency and had to book a last minute flight. I misread the 24/h waiting period and nearly couldn’t board the flight, but the gentleman on the phone was very understanding and patient and sent the results just on time! Will definitely use again in the future.
They were amazing and very helpful. I took my parents for PCR testing as travel requirements. They did everything promptly and test results were back very quickly.
Did my Fit to Fly Test here and the staffs were very nice and very helpful. They were very warm and friendly to talk with too. Had a very positive experience with them :)
This is a reliable service. The appointment was booked with ease and the result was sent before 16:00 the next day, as promised. A certificate is emailed and to you containing all the necessary details. The only thing that I was not told in advance, and which I would have liked to know, is that I had to do the swab myself. This involved swabbing the back of my throat and in the nose. I was very concerned afterwards about not having done the swab correctly, and I was stressed about the possibility of receiving an inconclusive result which would have stopped me from flying the next day. Happily, my fears were not realised but I think that customers should be informed of this important detail as they may choose to have a family member accompany them, to take the swab. Overall, I highly recommend this service.
They were efficient and friendly, & results back when they said
welcoming people, very quick to send the result, easy to book online, very good location of the pharmacy. Good price. Thank you
Great location, result in just about 26h and I was able to fly with no problems at all. Perfect
Porfessional and very helpful
Thank you. Very helpful and nice staff
Was there to get covid 19 test kit for traveling. Explained everything, got service. Kind and fast response.
Spot on service!