The Travel Health Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Travel Health Clinic

huz@shirazandsons.co.uk

Tell us how The Travel Health Clinic made you happy
Great service, people very nice and caring and very fast service.
Needed a COVID PCR test. Got an appointment the next day with the results the day after. Pricing very competitive with other 24 hour services. Fit to Fly cert was accepted by Irish immigration. If I need another PCR test, I would use again.
The service was great and I got the COVID-19 results in time
Heinly service and can contact after closing time and godt time keeping. Thank you for God service.
Really good service. Professional and friendly staff. Antigen swab test booked for a Sunday afternoon and .pdf result certificate received on the same day.
The service was excellent
Good Service... Friendly staff.
First class . Very helpful friendly staff
Good service!!!
Good service, delivery the same.
Fantastic service. Very helpful and friendly staff. Very efficient and reliable. We will definitely use again for business travel.
Really helpful service. The fact that they were available at 10pm at night was just really amazing. I highly recommend.
Swift Service
3 test taken on a Wednesday at 10am by Thursday the next morning at 2pm we got the results. Which allowed us to book tickets and travel to our destination. We would highly recommend this service. No hassle.
Pretty shoddy outfit really, had to call and ask for my results, was promised a refund for test not taken and am still waiting two weeks later. I think the only option will be to continue posting negative reviews until I have my money back as promised.
The staff at the clay lane clinic where very friendly - no problems with them, BUT they only SUPERVISE from a distance, you conduct the test your self! In fact I had to help my elderly brother with his! False advertising on the site NO Professionally trained staff conduct the test- it’s. DIY job! And they charge you a lot of money for it! On the plus said I did get a prompt refund for a cancelled test and friendly service. MY big problem is it’s DIY! .
Never received my test , or a refund
Bought day 2 day 8 testing kit. Kits arrived late with no secure box to put the sample in just a plastic bag. Sent off the day 2 kit two days late due to late arrival got the result back fairly quickly. Sent the day 8 test back on the correct day 3 days later still no results. Contacted them twice and got the same response “ should be with you today “ still nothing. Another rip off at £175 considering I had to do the same thing twice in Brussels which cost me €85 and the doctor came to me. Total waist of time these people, my advice would be, don’t use them.
Wrong results
Delay in everything day2 and day8 test kits arrived late, I had to chase my results and chase to get the kits delivered, poor system as I had to activate the kits via phone and email taking long time (thanks to the guy who helped me twice to activate the kits), but after that not responsive to calls and emails, my kids and us couldn't go to school and work after 10 days of self isolation because our results still not here. We are 3 adults and 3 kids paying about £1070 including paying £10 for fast deliveries but none arrived on time. I am waiting a reply from them now and very disappointed.
The Travel Health Clinic is rated 3.72 based on 50 reviews