The Legal Update Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Legal Update
Read The Legal Update Reviews

About The Legal Update:

Making Legal News Accessible. We deliver the news and analysis you need to ace your interviews and applications. Discover the latest deals, court cases, trends and how to they affect the legal sector, law firms and their clients!

The Legal Update provided an extremely valuable tool in my Training Contract interview preparation. The formatting of this source was so useful in being able to digest important commercial news and think on a deeper level about how it relates to firms and their clients. This feature then enabled me to use other sources and think of the same format to digest other key news stories. The price of the yearly subscription was well worth it! I am very pleased to announce I have accepted a Training Contract offer with a Magic Circle law firm.
TLU is a very helpful resource for staying up to date with legal news and understanding their impact on law firms and their clients. I used it for all my interviews and they interviewers were impressed by the court cases, trends and deals I discussed! I weave recommended TLU to all my friends!
Love this website! They cover so many different stories, deals and cases. I find the interview essentials section very helpful with understanding what points to bring up in an application or interview and how to discuss them to stand out. Just wish I found it sooner!!
Super useful platform! The interview essentials on each story have made a huge difference in writing applications and preparing for interviews. The team is very friendly and always ready to help out with any questions. Would 100% recommend!
Great succinct articles which tackle the issues an aspiring solicitor needs to aware about as well as why it is important to be aware about them! The best resource for law students
Super useful website. Used it for all applications and I now have 3 interviews lined up! Articles are very clear and their interview tips are fantastic.
This website has been a lifesaver, I just wish I had known about it sooner! The Interview Essentials section is amazing and has been a really helpful resource during the training contract application period. The deals roundup series is also super interesting and insightful! Would 100% recommend this website to any aspiring and current Lawyers!
A great platform. Used it for all my applications and the interviews I had in December! The interview essentials were super helpful
The Legal Update is rated 5.0 based on 8 reviews