Solid Print3D Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Solid Print3D Ltd made you happy
Solid Print3D Ltd 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Antonio
Steve Atkinson
Quick response, good knowledge, know what they're talking about, good partnerships that give the same excellent service. Overall v helpful team
Great customer service and incredibly knowledgeable. I very much would recommend. Thank you.
Great work by Jack and the Team, no drama.. Very impressed.
(IESA Limited) - Posted 5 days ago
Good service
(High Commission For Pakistan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Supply is very good the web site payment systems is poor
(3D Clever) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Friendly and helpful service. Excellent support when my machine broke down in sourcing new parts and instructions even when I hadn't purchased it from them.
Great introduction to the product and its abilities. Flexible scheduling and well organized. George did a remarkable job making sure we had the correct information and know where to get it need be. Good customer service skills in accommodating unforeseen inconveniences. Excellent company to do business with, responsive and great team effort!
Fantastic service from the guys at solid print from start to finish. Communication is second to none and I felt very well looked after throughout the process. Would highly recommend SolidPrint3D and will be using these guys again!
Solid Print3D Ltd 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Easy to deal with and always quick to send out orders for consumables, plus competitively priced.
The service and support we receive from Tom at SP3D as fantastic. Tom's expertise and experience in the field provides us with the means to receive high-quality 3D printed parts in short lead times. We have been able to reduce our research and development time by rapidly reducing the time taken to evolve a design in reality and create a proof of concept validation.
Many thanks for helping with getting my first 3D print!
I found the support to be very good and prompt.
Fantastic service from the team at Solid Print 3D. David was most helpful and provided samples in the materials we were looking at introducing to our service bureau for a new FormLabs 3 SLA 3D Printer. The team were able to answer all my technical questions prior to purchase and the item arrived on a fast, next-day service.
“I collected my Peel 2 CAD from Solid Print 3D today and combined the trip with a day’s on site training. The training was an invaluable way to better understand the functionality of the equipment and the associated software. It was expertly communicated in a relaxed, clear and unhurried manner using a variety of scanning samples. I now have a comprehensive understanding of the product such that I can tackle tasks with confidence. Thoroughly recommended”
Excellent customer service throughout. I was perhaps a less usual customer in that I knew precisely what I wanted to begin with, but nonetheless Tom was fantastic in making sure I had all the correct information. I will certainly be buying machines from you again in the future.
(PrintPool Additive Manufacturing) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Gerard. It's been a pleasure dealing with you and hopefully forming a great partnership moving forward. We're here to support you when you need us!
Solid Print3D has been great to work since purchasing the new Form 3 printer. Their bureau service is excellent and able to give you sample parts to make sure that what you order is correct for your specific application!

Solid Print3D also supplied an excellent training course to give me the confidence to be able to use the 3d printer and train other within my organization to use it too! They have very knowledgeable staff who always go out their way to support me and my team, whether that be through the telephone, email or their new online chat system, their product support is fantastic.

Would highly recommend their services and products.
Hi Andres, many thanks for the positive review. Great that you experienced our samples, training courses and support, and we hope we can continue to work with you for many years to come.
Solid Print3D has been great to work with while purchasing a new 3D printer. From the beginning of the quote process right through to delivery I was kept informed and up to date on the progress of my Formlabs Form 3 order. While waiting for my printer to arrive, Solid Print3D was able to supply parts to me quickly through their bureau service.

Solid Print3D also supplied an excellent training course to make my new purchase an easy setup and first use provided by very helpful and knowledgeable training staff who went out of their way to support me. Ongoing telephone and email support are also fantastic.
(Neurovalens Ltd.) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Chris. Thank you for the review. We love supporting you guys and the products we were printing for you were very interesting and actually allowed us to learn more about what you do.
A fantastic team selling fantastic kit. We purchased a Raise3D Pro2 Plus over a year ago now and are getting brilliant results from it. I must also particularly praise their support team who all seem genuinely interested in fixing any issues you may have. If we are in the market again for another 3D printer, we will be returning to Solid Print3D.
Hi Aaron, thank you so much for the kind words. We're very pleased to support Cymarc with your Raise3D and the exciting products you guys are making with it.
Solid Print were able to create a sample, go through everything we needed and when we had a problem, were able to go through the whole thing through an online face to face meeting.
Hi Phil. Thank you for the review and great to hear you are happy with the sales and support process. You know where we are when you need us!
I am a curmudgeon at the best of times, so the fact these guys have impressed me enough to write a review is significant. We have bought 4 printers of different types from them as well as a load of material and support over the last 2 years. Thanks for your support guys, t
Hi Tim, thanks for the review. It's a pleasure working with you and the fact you are always pushing the machines and materials to their limits says a lot about A & M EDM's innovation team.
Very good company to deal with, great customer service, very happy with the products, training and on-going support.

Many Thanks
Thank you for the positive review regarding the products we sell, the support and training. I will pass your comments onto Tom & the technical team.
Solid Print3D Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 30 reviews