Socksmad Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Socksmad Ltd
Read Socksmad Ltd Reviews

About Socksmad Ltd:

Our vision is to create socks that are not only an everyday accessory but also a way to express your fashion and style. Whether it’s a subtle stripy design to match your work shoes or bright colourful socks to spice up your outfit, we have them all.

We have 10 years experience in supplying readymade garments across the UK and Europe. We are crazy about making the ultimate quality socks for every need, whether it’s for breathable sports socks, summer time ankle socks or woolly warm winter socks. Simply put: there is a pair of high quality socks for every occasion.

Based in Leicester, UK, we are committed to delivering the best customer service possible. That is why we have delivery available all across the world. If you have a question on any product or need some help, our dedicated sales team are always happy to help. Please feel free to contact us.

info@socksmad.co.uk

Socksmad Limited, Kishnik House, Claymill Road

the service given and prompt delvery could not have been better
Even on the first time wearing the big toenail is wearing through the socks are so thin could have been reinforced on toes and heel otherwise the socks are fine very comfortable
A considerable improvement from the M & S cotton socks of which I have been a devotee for many years. Unfortunately, the types available have changed and become more limited over the years. Socksmad socks stay up but do not have the pinching elastic, or at least as much, which hinder circulation in swollen diabetic feet. JonathAn
Socks do not fit very well my last socks made by britwear same design were very good but cannot get them anymore.
Arrived quickly, excellent quality
The socks were of very good quality and I like a pack which has a selection of different colours. Only one sock for some reason slips down my foot when I walk ?
I thought I was buying 12 pairs only got 3 very confusing ad
Excellent service. Socks are fine thank you.
The socks hold up without being too tight; they do the job perfectly.
The socks supplied have the best for cumfort.
Awesome designs and brilliant customer service πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Very comfortable and just want I was looking for.
Feel they are a bit tight when trying to put on
i bought 12 pairs of socks sold as suitable for persons with diabetes, as the cuff was looser. unfortunately, the cuffs were not looser and cut into my husband’s calves. our son is now the proud owner of 12 pairs of socks which he is happy with!
Was delighted with the quality and range of colours.
Very good quality socks at a most competitive price. The service was excellent with the order being delivered quickly and on time.
Socks very comfortable. Wash up lovely. Good service.
Very pleased with the socks we purchased. Good quality and a good fit.Will certainly buy them again.
Quality socks and at a fair price
good quality quick delivery