Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

Super efficient delivery, I was really impressed with the packaging and the quality of the paper, all in all I would highly recommend
I was so pleased with my item. It's a lovely book and beautifully presented! A fantastic gift and keepsake.
Love this book. Great, fast service. Presentation lovely, boxed. My grandson will get hours of enjoyment from it.
I ordered two one for my dad and brother and when they came I was very impressed and thought they are worth the money and glad I ordered them thanks
I have purchased a good few of these books. A teriffic personal keepsake for any child!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Really impressed with these, a good price and a great gift for any occasion for all the football fans
just got delivery for my grandson, great service and book is just what he will enjoy!!
Πολύ προσεγμένη δουλειά!!
I purchased one of these books for my friends son who is 8. It’s absolutely brilliant, I loved it so much I have now just got another one for an 11 year old. The book is fantastic, the packaging amazing! Couldn’t recommend it enough!
I ordered this book as a Christmas present for my football-mad brother-in-law, who I am sure will love it. The service was extremely efficient, the presentation excellent and the book itself exceeded expectations.
Fabolous book from Santa! Can wait to see my sons face Christmas morning
Bought for a Christmas present book is good and makes the person feel its them playing!
Very good quality product that will thrill the young receiver
Extremely happy with the soccer star book & the way it’s presented in the lovely box with the certificate. The book is actually twice the size I thought it would be. 😃 Definitely value for money. ⚽️👍
Received very quickly - perfect condition and as described. Box, certificate etc all lovely touches for a gift. Hope my grandson likes it
Excellent- delighted with it, i will have a happy grandson.
I purchased this bike for my grandson who is football crazy and supports Coventry City. It is a surprise for Christmas but I am sure he will love it
Absolutely delighted with the book i received. I got it for my daughters birthday and she is going to love it. The packaging is fab. And the certificate just makes it that bit nicer. I will definitely be back to shop for more products.
Absolutely fantastic and brilliantly presented. Delighted with it.
This is an amazing gift for a football mad person i purchased for my sons 30th birthday. It is excellent quality and very well presented in gift box he will love it and a great keepsake. Thank you
Sports Star Books is rated 4.85 based on 2,019 reviews