Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

James M
Sports Star Books 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
James M
More Photos & Videos
My grandson loves it ,so i had to order one for my other grandson for his birthday.
Got this for my football mad granddaughter and couldn’t be more pleased with it. I think she will love it as much as I do. Would definitely recommend to any football fan, and it took less than a week from purchase to delivery.
Absolutely fantastic. Brilliant book I am so pleased with it
The book is for my grandson. He will love it, and it will help him to read better by wanting to read it.
Bought for a 60th Hibee's fan and he loved it
I have purchased three of these books the quality is excellent and a very nice present to keep
Really pleased with quality and service
Fantastic service and amazing product. My 8 year old son was absolutely delighted and loves that he is part of his teams story! Very impressed. Excellent quality product.
Been 18 days since my order and I haven’t received anything. Could someone update me please?
Purchased for a keen Liverpool supporter who was thrilled to see his name as a comic strip!
So very pleased with the book. Purchased as a birthday gift and extremely well received. Great online experience.
Easy to order from & fast service
Very pleased with my book quick delivery bought for my boyfriend for birthday would definitely recommend
I ordered one for my dads birthdays he loved I read it myself very good .thank you
Simply Wonderful!😀⚽️
A great wee surprise for any wannabe ,or even hasbeen ..😁
NIce novelty present for a footie fan. Would have preferred a hard back for the price - hence the 4 stars. Nevertheless, I am very pleased with it.
It is great my grandson Sam and I had a great time reading it I have order 3 more for my son and grandsons go order one will not let you down
Got this for my grandson as a present I he absolutely loves it despite the covid it was delivered in no time at all and will give him long and lasting memories it is also good that your own message can be added albeit maybe a bit too short good story and great value
Sports Star Books is rated 4.84 based on 1,689 reviews