Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

James M
Sports Star Books 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
James M
More Photos & Videos
Its amazing its going to be a fantastic gift so realalistic makes the person seem like they really are in the book fab
Easy to order and quick service. Sent as a cheer up gift and it seems to have done the trick! Recommendable!
We bought a personalised book for Dad's 81st birthday. A life long West Ham fan, he was overjoyed when he opened the presentation box and then started to read the book.
The book was of good quality paper; the personalisation runs throughout the book; the box and certificate were of good quality and the "wrapper" with a football pitch interior design was lovely. Would certainly recommend for football fans young and young at heart!
Everything I hoped for, I’m thrilled with the book and the packaging is excellent.
Professional design and packaged fantastically. I bought this as a gift for a friend and he loved it. It arrived within a few days and I would highly recommend this to any football loving fans.
Excellent prompt service
This is a wonderful product purchased for my son in law to be for his 33rd birthday!
It is most definitely not just for kids I would say all football lovers would love it!
Bought this for my husband for his birthday, he's a huge AFC Wimbledon fan, can't wait to see his reaction. It's amazing quality, I love that you can personalise for the recipient. Also the packaging is beautiful. Thanks so much, would 100% recommend and buy from again
Excellent books bought two one for my grandson and one for my granddaughter for Christmas they will love them highly recommend
love it love it love it ...ideal for my soccer mad grandson ..am going to keep it for christmas
WONDERFUL! What a gift! My father love it so much. Bravo for your brillant idea.
The book looked fantastic and was perfect for a seven year old. He was delighted with it and his Mum thought it would be a great gift for his friends. A lovely idea and great. Skye.
These books are excellent and superb for presents. Really good value for money. Carn't fault anything bout the book.
Great service good quality book
This is the 2nd time I've ordered off Soccer Star,another book and a card as well this time. Beautifull quality and Fab prices.if I could give you 10 stars I would.
Got this for my son's 21st. Just a little keep sake. It's brilliant. Very good value. Would recommend.
Recently purchased one of the customised comic books for my dad who is a huge football fan, could not be happier with it, absolutely fantastic quality and beautifully presented in its box.
Cannot recommend this business highly enough.
Many thanks.
ordered as a birthday gift. sure he will love it.
Very god book my grandson loved it
Fabulous service. Great quality gift which was greatly appreciated by my husband.
Sports Star Books is rated 4.85 based on 1,825 reviews